Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TO ALL OF YOU THAT LEFT THE GAME EARLY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 671

TO ALL OF YOU THAT LEFT THE GAME EARLY

Oct 23, 2004, 10:09 PM

CLEMSON WON 10-7...NEXT TIME HOW ABOUT STAYING TILL THE GAME IS OVER IF YOU ARE GOING TO SUPPORT OUR TIGERS.

1-2-3-4
1-2-3-4
C-L-E-M-S-O-N
T-I-G-E-RRRR-S
FIGHT TIGERS
FIGHT D@MMIT
FIGHT FIGHT

GO CLEMSON TIGERS
FIGHT TIGERS FIGHT

Message was edited by: pwr333®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

YUP!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 23, 2004, 10:12 PM

you beat me to it pwr!!! lol Some folks missed a good finish.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let them leave. Shows who the true fans are.***

Oct 23, 2004, 10:16 PM

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!***

Oct 23, 2004, 10:18 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TO ALL OF YOU THAT LEFT THE GAME EARLY

Oct 23, 2004, 10:38 PM

Well, normally I'd agree, but someone in my group had an appointment in Gaffney at 5, so we had no choice but to leave early. I only say that to make the point that not ALL fans who left early were bailing on the team. Some of us just had no choice. I sure am glad to get a win, regardless. See you at the Valley next weekend!

Ming

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

From FGF:

"Anyone that believes that Tommy Bowden willingly stepped down from his head coaching duties, please raise your hand. Because I have some nice beach front property in Florida I would love to sell you."

I am gonna go out on a limb

Oct 23, 2004, 10:39 PM

and say he meant the ones that had quit.

just a hunch.

Which was over 99% of the ones who left....***

Oct 23, 2004, 10:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

easily***

Oct 23, 2004, 10:47 PM

yeah, i know what he meant by the statement...

Oct 23, 2004, 10:48 PM [ in reply to I am gonna go out on a limb ]

just wanted to clarify that some of us had no choice. Made me sick to miss it. :)

Ming

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

From FGF:

"Anyone that believes that Tommy Bowden willingly stepped down from his head coaching duties, please raise your hand. Because I have some nice beach front property in Florida I would love to sell you."

Re: me too.... didnt have an appointment but

Oct 23, 2004, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TO ALL OF YOU THAT LEFT THE GAME EARLY ]

I had my 2 year old at a game for the first time and we got there late and parked 3 miles from the stadium and then sat on the southside hill and she was tired ill and ready to go.. lol so we went ahead and left.. never would have if it would have just been me.. sorry I did have to leave but I love my tigers..

Early Leavers

Oct 23, 2004, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TO ALL OF YOU THAT LEFT THE GAME EARLY ]

Don't think that he original post was directed at you. It was directed at the couple that sits beside myself and my buddies. As they exited the stands my Bud yelled thanks for leaving now we will win, see you next week. They looked back and said not likely. This couple left at the end of Wake, stayed for GT, and left today. I am seeing a trend. I stayed and yelled until Fat Fridge called the classless timeouts and the Ole Alma Mater was sung.

Go Tigs and good luck against the Pack. I'll be in the valley cheering until the end.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to see the real cheer again. Thanks!***

Oct 24, 2004, 10:16 AM

Car doors slammin in the 4th sounded like a t'storm brewin'****

Oct 24, 2004, 1:28 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 671
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic