Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am a CLEMSON FAN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I am a CLEMSON FAN

Nov 25, 2006, 11:02 PM

I am not a Tommy Bowden fan. I am not a Danny Ford fan. I am a fan of the school - not the coach.

I will support the current coach until the athletic director and President of Clemson decide it's time to make a change. To do anything otherwise would be wrong.

I was a fan before Danny was the coach. I was a fan after Danny was the coach. I was a fan before Tommy was the coach. I will be a fan after Tommy leaves. I could care less who the coach is.

The point is I am a CLEMSON FAN. This is MY TEAM. Win or lose.

I support the team. I cheer for them. Watch them on T.V. I talk about them with my friends. I talk about them at work. I read every little tid bit in every rag newspaper and online article that I can get my hands on.

I live for this and I love every minute of it.

Some of my earliest memories are tossing a football in my back yard on a crisp autumn afternoon while listening to Jim Phillips call the Tigers game.

I remember going to the local grocery store during a game when I was a kid, and they'd have the games being broadcast over the speakers.

Wherever I'm at, whatever I'm doing, I'm always aware of what's going on in Clemson. Whether it's basketball, football, or baseball. Even if I find myself out of town, listening to the game on the local AM radio station, or lately over the internet. I'm always tuned in and cheering for the TIGERS.

To me, there is "Something special in those hills" "where the blue ridge yawns it's greatness" because I am a CLEMSON fan.

Win or lose - this is MY TEAM.

Today I find myself disappointed. Both because we lost and because we have come to the end of yet another season.

But I wouldn't trade the way I feel right now for anything. Without the losses, the victories would be meaningless. If we never knew how BAD it feels to lose, how could we ever in a million years know HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO WIN.

I am a CLEMSON FAN, and win or lose this is MY TEAM.

And I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

GO TIGERS !!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen brother***

Nov 25, 2006, 11:06 PM

and that is worth a point***

Nov 25, 2006, 11:07 PM

Re: I am a CLEMSON FAN

Nov 26, 2006, 7:45 AM

your post has made my day! thanks.