Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em!

Jul 9, 2022, 12:52 PM

provided Dabo says it’s OK.

Now nine GA 4* recruits and counting!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em!

Jul 9, 2022, 1:04 PM

I ain't gonna lie, this is a good one. Some of you guys haven't been this excited since DJ Whatshisname was gonna light up UGA's inexperienced secondary last year. I'm glad you're feeling like yourselves again. Gonna be a fun year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2022, 1:22 PM

Who left the door open ? If memory serves me correctly, dawg fans have been excited every year for like 20 years thinking that was gonna be your year. So don't preach unless you are looking in the mirror. More and more like gamecocks every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2022, 1:33 PM

What are you so bent out of shape about? Clemson-has-to-find-another-conference-or-we're-finished doom and gloom here for the past week. Recruiting has you excited again. It warms the heart.

Jul 9, 2022, 1:42 PM

Indeed it does. Dawgs picked a good yr to have their best team. They smoked a CFP field that included Cincy and Michigan. I think Bama last yr had their 8th best team out of the last decade. Heck, you even beat us by 7. We only had the 100th best offense in the country. Enjoy!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2022, 3:35 PM

Don’t forget that that fully healthy Bama team crushed the best UGA team ever by 24! Then lost the 2 receivers that put up 13 receptions for 287 yards & 3 TD’s to knee injuries! & UGA still almost lost!

Jul 9, 2022, 7:57 PM

"Almost" losing is the same as winning.

Jul 9, 2022, 8:49 PM

Come on now. We all know that if either of our teams has a quarterback, they win by 20. The real difference is we usually do, and you (as a current uga grad student and Clemson grad, saying you to another dawg about Georgia cracks me up) have someone to, and I quote, "hand the ball off good as $&#@". Good QBs have not been the dawgs strong suit under Kirby.

We both know I'm right.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2022, 9:55 PM

I don't know you're right because I don't know what you're talking about.

Jul 10, 2022, 9:26 AM

That's what you say every time you don't have an answer for someone putting you in check! Same O Same O bullchit, just a different day with you always!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a gaslighting troll.***

Jul 10, 2022, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2022, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

You make a good point about injuries to WRs. I mean if Dom Blaylock, Arik Gilbert, Arian Smith, and Justin Robinson had been available (not to mention other position players like Kendall Milton, Tate Ratledge, TyKee Smith, Latavious Brini, Amarius Mims, or Jalen Kimber), or if WRs like George Pickens, Jermaine Burton, Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint, Kearis Jackson (not to mention other positions like Chris Smith, Jamaree Salyer, Kenny McIntosh, DeVonte Wyatt, or Nolan Smith) had been healthy and 100%, we smack Bama down in the SEC-CG and they never even make it to the CFP.
And congrats on those Georgia commits. Y'all have always recruited Georgia, but you have never had the upper hand in this rivalry (at least not since World War One). This class will not change that.
Personally, I hope we meet in the CFP this season.

Did you watch the game?

Jul 10, 2022, 4:41 PM

It came to lost receivers for Alabama. They had already shown they were better than UGA.

Did you watch the game?

Jul 10, 2022, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

It came to lost receivers for Alabama. They had already shown they were better than UGA.

I do enjoy how you have to go back to WWI to make

Jul 10, 2022, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

your point, long before you or anyone here existed. Let’s just say, for the sake of the argument, nobody gives two shovels of dogchit about UGA dominating Clemson before 1993. I think that’s pretty fair and if you really believe, with all things being relative, that UGA has harnessed superiority over the world of college football, as you seem to because you beat a subpar Bama team and the worst team Clemson has fielded in a decade, enjoy your nap, grandpa. Your pups are still playing catch up. Best thing you boys can be doing right now is hitting that time clock a little harder for when the bail money gets low. Your boosters will certainly be calling. #Criminal #Dekine #Dogthebountyhunter.

Let the hate flow through you

Jul 10, 2022, 8:16 PM

Although you may want to work on that pesky little reading comprehension thing. LOL.
But since you threw out a random year, would you feel any better if we talked about how UGA has dominated Clemson ~since~ 1993? :)

I wish for you that made some sense to

Jul 10, 2022, 8:29 PM

intelligent folks. Hate? Lol, you’d be better served projecting on your other Foe, USUC with that drivel.

Sure thing Red-rocket. We can talk about whatever you like. We can talk about penitentiary bound players of the future, past penitentiary UGA peeps, a program that has prided themselves on buying players only to be 41 year losers, Stacy Abrams, whatever floats your boat though It won’t change the fact that your presence here is a sign of your insecurity as a person and “fan.” Congerts. IGA has sure beat the brakes off of two Clemson teams that also lost to NCST in the same year. Still laugh to myself about USUC a few short years ago, 4th and Fields and who could
Forget, TU, ?? Still can’t believe you mighty dawglings lost to a lowly Texas program far removed from Vince Young, ??

Life is still better as a CU man with three titles to your, 1-1(co-champ).

Re: I wish for you that made some sense to

Jul 10, 2022, 11:51 PM

LOL, South Carolina?!?! That's the best you got? Who the heck cares about South Carolina? (Well, I guess other than folks with not-to-distant 5-game losing streaks). What a joke.
And speaking of jokes, in what universe is posting on a rival's site a sign of insecurity? I've been on here maybe a handful of times this year. Yeah, I'm obsessed. I'm so obsessed, it's almost like I stalk certain posters who offend me and downvote every post they make while throwing out infantile insults and not making a single coherent statement about actual football. Oh wait. Seriously, you come across as an angry, thin-skinned little boy. Like AFD said, if that helps you sleep ...

But whatever. Hope we play y'all this post-season.

Don't worry about her.

Jul 11, 2022, 7:06 AM

At over 10,000 she has the most downvotes on the site. Nobody is close. She calls those who use the downvote, "miserable boo-holes", without it sinking in that she's by far the site's leading abuser. Speaks volumes, right? She actually goes into people's post histories to downvote every post they've made, just in case she missed any during her daily 16 hour stay on the site. You aren't alone; she does the same thing to me and several other good folks and avid Tiger fans she calls "coots", even solid Tigers who've been on here for over 20 years.

She's also been caught using other usernames to vote for herself over ~20 times every single day for almost four years. She has a higher upvote rate then the most popular folks on the site. She's been busted and banned but allowed back on because she donates. Unreal, ain't it?

She obviously has some issues, low self-esteem being the least of them. Just do your best to ignore her and think of it as a noble gesture by helping her get through life.

LOL

Jul 11, 2022, 9:40 AM

Thanks, I kinda figured. I don't post here enough to know about (or care about) the backstory. But the Gluckschmerz is indeed strong in her. Whatever.

To answer your question above, yes I did watch the game. Yes, Bama had two great WRs out, but overall we had more guys and more talent out. All of the guys I mentioned above are NFL talents. Bama still had the Heisman QB, and he was simply unable to put the team on his back and get it done despite having several other 5-star/top 50 WRs on the roster. Our guys were prepared and ready. Theirs weren't.

For the record, I think you guys will have a rebound season. I think you'll finish the regular season either undefeated or with 1 loss, then win the ACC-CG. I also think we'll finish either undefeated or 1 loss. We both have a good chance to make the CFP, which is a matchup I'd like to see.

Lol, Stanley befriends a DawgTroll, ??

Jul 11, 2022, 10:12 AM

Stanley the scok-monster, gonna Stanley.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Georgia was easily the worst National Champion of the

Jul 9, 2022, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

playoff era. No way they beat ANY of the previous champs. Heck, Kelly Bryant would have beaten them last year. Prove me wrong.

Re: Georgia was easily the worst National Champion of the

Jul 10, 2022, 10:36 AM

Prove you wrong? If UGA starts Bennett last year against Clemson instead of Daniels, UGA wins by 34. Prove me wrong.

Jul 10, 2022, 1:54 PM

Prove you are right.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SO WHY DIDNT THEY DO THAT? YOu only beat BAMA becuase

Jul 10, 2022, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia was easily the worst National Champion of the ]

they lost their only receiver during the game. Otherwise you would have lost that one. You'll be back down to earth (Reality) soon enough.

Re: SO WHY DIDNT THEY DO THAT? YOu only beat BAMA becuase

Jul 10, 2022, 2:59 PM

We can dissect the national championship game or the UGA - Clemson game all you want. After we're done we're going to arrive back at the same place - UGA won both. If it somehow helps you sleep better or otherwise makes you happier to dwell on what might have been if Williams doesn't get hurt in the NC game or Christopher Smith drops the pic-6, I'm happy for you.

3 to 2...and it will still be at least that after this year.

Jul 10, 2022, 9:44 PM

The only thing I hate is that it looks like our next National Championshp QB will be coming from either Texas or Alabama...thereby breaking the streak, thank you very much.

We would've beaten you with a functional QB

Jul 10, 2022, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia was easily the worst National Champion of the ]

and Alabama would've beaten you if they had receivers in the 4th quarter.

I know it, you know it, Bob Dole knows it, and he knows it.***

Jul 10, 2022, 9:45 PM

Re: I know it, you know it, Bob Dole knows it, and he knows it.***

Jul 10, 2022, 11:04 PM

+1 for Bob Dole knowing it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2022, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia was easily the worst National Champion of the ]

Last years game was defense of battle. If Bennett started Clemson would have won by the pick 6. I was pulling for Bennett in title game against Bama. FYI who ever called UGA worst National Champion has actually never watching title games. Cause several that come to light OSU won title when they shouldn't have been in it Baylor/TCU should have had one of the 4 slots. Alabama beat Clemson in Semis when they shouldn't have been in the final 4 not making SEC title game so won title that was one of worse. Year before last covid virus title once against OSU Bama joke. First OSU beat Lawrence and Clemson Sugar Bowl in semis when they shouldn't have been there since they only played half the games. Saban Alabama instead of playing their semis in SEC Sugar Bowl they picked JJ Stadium cause they knew SEC officials would take Clemson Lawrence out. So another Alabama title that NCAA gave them. When LSU beat Clemson Lawrence in Sugar Bowl Natty SEC officials beat Clemson again. I can't wait until LSU comes to Death Valley so we can set the attendance record and they next year go to game at Deaf Valley and try not to get killed

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TEK

Jul 9, 2022, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

If we had Trevor for his senior year last year……
We beat Georgia and NC State.

Georgia finally had a great season without Hershel ….

If we get in the SEC, they will have to play us every year again.

Jul 10, 2022, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

The conference thing that you're talking about, the last thing that a uga fan wants to see, is Clemson in the SEC. Clemson recruits well enough from the ACC to play with any SEC team and has proved it! If Clemson was in the SEC, we would get our share of the 5 star recruits that won't play anywhere but the SEC bc they believe the ESECPN fantasy about SEC players are bigger, faster, and stronger. It's a shame that a big corporation like ESPN that televises sports will brain wash HS age kids into believing that ESECPN LIE, but most adults know that is total BS, and Clemson is one of the non SEC teams that proves that it's only Bull Shhhit!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2022, 10:38 AM

So why is it the SEC puts the most players into the NFL? Are NFL scouts confused or misguided?

Jul 17, 2022, 10:58 PM

They are on crack. Plus you can be 5th string and NFL still in love with you.

TEK

Jul 11, 2022, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

It warms my heart knowing that uga is still the little brother. Clemson has won 2 titles and be been to 4 natties in the playoff era. Uga has been to 2 and won 1. Catch up!

Jul 9, 2022, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

I hate to say this, nah, so I won't. Can't even spit out anything about UGA.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The best part is you really are as insecure as this

Jul 9, 2022, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

post makes you sound, ??

Jul 9, 2022, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

Hey man. For our worst team in a decade and your best in 40 years…..I say we did well.

Jul 31, 2022, 7:41 PM

lol... truth !!! lol

Jul 9, 2022, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

+1 for a little acknowledgment.

Jul 9, 2022, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

Yes, it’s gonna be fun, but sorry, it will be no fun for you. It’s about time for Georgia to blow another game against the coots.

Jul 9, 2022, 2:38 PM

Didn’t work out so well with Arch or Sydir Mitchell, either. All the Georgia ‘experts’ told all their fans that the Bulldogs were going to land them and that didn’t work out so well, either.

Jul 9, 2022, 5:24 PM

Where are you Bulldog? lmao

Jul 9, 2022, 6:33 PM

It’ll be interesting to see how this one ages.

Pride comeith before the fall, but false humility comeith before the two broken femurs and teeth knocked out accompanying that fall.

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/the-nfl-draft---it-is-simply-not-fair-anymore-30652256

Jul 10, 2022, 9:04 AM

His gig is getting old.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Maybe he will get his restricted license this year and find

Jul 10, 2022, 9:46 PM

something new to do...

Jul 11, 2022, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: If Kirby wants em, KIrby gets ‘em! ]

Big Dookie the TNET Historian strikes again. Leg Humpers and coots don't stand a chance when Big Dookie is on the case. For those of you who don't know Big Dookie aka ddraines® is the biggest Clemson Fan on this site, possibly in the world.

Jul 11, 2022, 12:09 PM

14%. Dang.

Jul 10, 2022, 9:31 AM

POTD DD

Hey dawg fans! I know how you feel

Jul 10, 2022, 10:23 PM

Right now. I felt the same way after we were on fire after winning 2 national championships in 3 years. Once you get a taste of that success anything less than making the playoffs every year is a disappointing year. I thought we couldn’t be beat once Trevor helped us win that championship his freshman year. I could just see us winning another one his sophomore year and maybe also his junior year. It won’t last. You are beatable any given year. Every team is different from year to year. Enjoy it while you can boogers.

Re: Hey dawg fans! I know how you feel

Jul 11, 2022, 9:44 AM

You're right, it doesn't last forever. Given the way Clemson destroyed Bama during TL's first year, no one thought that would be his only NC. UGA's title seems to bother some Clemson folks than it does our rivals like Auburn and Florida.

That’s ridiculous. Most of us called it at the

Jul 11, 2022, 9:54 AM

beginning of the season. It’s the trolling we make fun of, but you and your pal already know that.

Re: That’s ridiculous. Most of us called it at the

Jul 11, 2022, 10:52 AM

Called what....UGA's championship?

Absolutely. After they played us I said it. Said it to you

Jul 11, 2022, 11:03 AM

Here. More than once. They were the best team last year.

Re: That’s ridiculous. Most of us called it at the

Jul 17, 2022, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: That’s ridiculous. Most of us called it at the ]

I am so glad UGA won Natty. Only liked Alabama Bear years. But last season officials saved Bama from few more losses. So knew they didn't belong in SEC title game. NCAA had picked Cincinnati instead of Baylor (not Baylor fan) to get Alabama in another Natty game. Thankfully in rematch Kirby's Dawgs woke up and kicks Bama butt. Last season the only SEC team I felt had chance to beat UGA regular season was Ole Miss. But officials kept Ole Miss from upsetting Bama.

TEK

Me Hulk no make words good either!

Jul 17, 2022, 11:02 PM

Re: Hey dawg fans! I know how you feel

Jul 17, 2022, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Hey dawg fans! I know how you feel ]

If SEC and NCAA didn't cheat Clemson and Lawrence would have had 3 National Championships in a row. LSU and Clemson in Sugar Bowl totally won by SEC officiating. LSU defense backs holding and interfering lots not calls but when Clemson made great tackle play got tossed. Then was tossed next year too. LSU Heisman trophy QB was ##### officials saved him entire game. Though last year loved it UGA QB kicked LSU QB butt in Super Bowl. With little flare with Clemson WR cheated interfered to get TD. But Tee lost his claim to Clemson history when it played for LSU QB team

TEK

Dabo cracks me up***

Jul 11, 2022, 8:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2022, 10:33 PM

Dabo got Kirby in Semis this season. Cade won't through pick 6 to give UGA win

TEK

Jul 31, 2022, 7:39 PM

Add another to the pile!!!

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic