Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad to see your fans are as stupid…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Glad to see your fans are as stupid…

Sep 6, 2021, 12:02 PM

as UGA fans are. Fire the OC after the first game, that will fix things. Bench the QB, that usually helps. Our fans are saying the same ret@rded things.

These new millennial fans whose moms wouldn’t let them play football but they dominate on Madden.

Either team could have lost that game. I kept waiting for your D to break but they didn’t. Good character there.

Everyone knows that this first non conference game means nothing except that it’s UGA Clemson so in a sense it means everything.

Shout out to the Tiger fans that went to the game. Stadium was rocking. Guy I met that works for Panthers said the stadium has never been nearly that loud ever.

Second shout out to the Clemson fans that I tailgated with. Nice to a fault. Except for the one jokey smurf who gave me a bbq sandwich he put mustard on.

Ate more deviled eggs than I should have, drank a little to much SoCo bummed some smokes and danced with a few of you coeds. You fans were very patient and kind with me.

Back to the topic. Our fans are complaining that our offensive play calling stunk and our QB from cali played a bad game. Familiar?

If we can hobble past our bad coaching we may see you later this year. At that point, drinks are on me, boys!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad to see your fans are as stupid…

Sep 6, 2021, 12:04 PM

Yep, some real knuckleheads for sho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 12:10 PM

This game should seriously happen every year.

Too many people fail to appreciate the number of times a battle, similar to this past Saturday, took place back in the 80's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me...I was there home or away.***

Sep 6, 2021, 11:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 12:11 PM

Thanks for the positive info I was at game and all the dawg fans I had contact with were first class even after the game I saw no in your face crap that I have seen many times in following the tigers to most every game since early 70s we have some fan bases in the ACC that are the ugliest anywhere - N C State FSU Miami

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you have your own

Sep 6, 2021, 12:15 PM

Board to go police?

Take your troll trash home.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see anything wrong with his post. He had thoughts to

Sep 7, 2021, 8:43 AM

share and he did. Nothing wrong with that.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Should Have Known

Sep 6, 2021, 12:16 PM

the Clemson defense was not going to break.

Re: You Should Have Known

Sep 6, 2021, 12:29 PM

yes. they were on the field a long time. they held up kudos to them

Sep 6, 2021, 12:17 PM

as UGA fans are. Fire the OC after the first game, that will fix things. Bench the QB, that usually helps. Our fans are saying the same ret@rded things.

These new millennial fans whose moms wouldn’t let them play football but they dominate on Madden.

Either team could have lost that game. I kept waiting for your D to break but they didn’t. Good character there.

Everyone knows that this first non conference game means nothing except that it’s UGA Clemson so in a sense it means everything.

Shout out to the Tiger fans that went to the game. Stadium was rocking. Guy I met that works for Panthers said the stadium has never been nearly that loud ever.

Second shout out to the Clemson fans that I tailgated with. Nice to a fault. Except for the one jokey smurf who gave me a bbq sandwich he put mustard on.

Ate more deviled eggs than I should have, drank a little to much SoCo bummed some smokes and danced with a few of you coeds. You fans were very patient and kind with me.

Back to the topic. Our fans are complaining that our offensive play calling stunk and our QB from cali played a bad game. Familiar?

If we can hobble past our bad coaching we may see you later this year. At that point, drinks are on me, boys!

I was more surprised our Coaching Staff wasn't fully prepared...........

Clemson's defense had Georgia befuddled all night.

The No. 5 Bulldogs expected the No. 3 Tigers to play plenty of man coverage. Instead, they hovered in zones and dared the Bulldogs to dink and dunk their way down the field at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.

Georgia didn't see that coming, and it showed in a mostly mediocre offensive performance. After a 10-3 victory, the lessons learned are much easier to absorb.

"With young wideouts, I thought we’d see a lot of press and get up on us," Georgia head coach Kirby Smart said after the game. "I thought we’d be able to take some shots. They didn’t do that. They played a little bit softer and gave us some underneath stuff. We just never could hit an explosive on them."

What? No Plan B Kirby? Only 2 WRs that played had more than 5 catches last season.......

i see a lot of tnetters blaming a lot of things/peopl but

Sep 6, 2021, 12:26 PM

none of them are blaming the University of Georgia football team for this loss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: i see a lot of tnetters blaming a lot of things/peopl but

Sep 6, 2021, 2:21 PM

That is because we beat ourselves.

next time you should run faster***

Sep 6, 2021, 7:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Great post.

Sep 6, 2021, 12:39 PM

We’ve got some so called fans that seem to forget that we never would’ve accomplished what we have without these same coaches and players that they want to throw under the bus after a loss. Discussing things to be corrected is one thing. Slamming our players and coaches is another thing all together. Overreacting after a one loss is just plain stupid and shows that they either know nothing about football or refuse to apply things they should know about the game after watching it for years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beat it you mangey mutt!

Sep 6, 2021, 12:44 PM

You want to call fans of a school stupid... doo it on your own bored.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beat it you mangey mutt!

Sep 6, 2021, 1:13 PM

Hey, I DJ did throw more TD passes than JT, you got that going for you.

Sep 6, 2021, 1:02 PM

Both Os should be concerned. 3 points scored by each. It was a tough game.

Sep 6, 2021, 1:13 PM

Good post from a GA fan. Even after the win my neighbor (GA fan) still wants to fire Kirby and his staff. So it goes. But, my Tigers have been pretty darn good for the last 10 years. I, for one, will continue to support them, win or lose. Have a good day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 7:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad to see your fans are as stupid… ]

How about just give the defenses the credit they both deserve? There was a reason why no offensive tds were scored.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 1:15 PM

This wasn't the first totally defensive game I've watched between us and your UGG-A curs, and hopefully it won't be the last. Some of the best Clemson FB I've ever watched has been between the curs and the Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 3:23 PM

Cheers Dawg. Congratulations on the win.

Fans will be fans, I guess. The younger ones are grating my nerves right now, but…get off my lawn!

I really hope our teams have absolutely loaded D’s and not that our O’s really suck.

Maybe y’all could do everyone a favor and beat bama?

Sep 6, 2021, 10:03 PM

We haven’t done as well against Bama as y’all have. Hope springs eternal.

Could be the Dawgs year

Sep 6, 2021, 10:09 PM

Who knows. I think it will take a defense that can challenge their QB on most every play to beat them. Thing is they will score so said team had to be able to also score. Neither team Sat could do much on each other’s defense. Sort of a different look than any other top five matchup in recent history. It will be fun to watch how it all unfolds!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 7:38 PM

Agreed. Why can't people just understand 2 great teams beat each others brains in defensively to start the season? I didn't enjoy the loss or the poor o line play at times but I appreciated the game for what it was. A slugfest.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2021, 10:22 PM

I had to give you a TU for that post, Cold Dawg Gin.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

All In on the drinks CGD. Best of luck the rest of the way.***

Sep 6, 2021, 10:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Yes we do have a few fans stupid enough

Sep 6, 2021, 10:53 PM

To put mustard on bbq. lol

Millennials?

Sep 7, 2021, 9:18 AM

I agree with almost everything you said, but I guarantee you not one of the hate messages Tony Elliot received on social media came from a millennial lol. Not sure why you brought them up. Nobody gets madder and more irrational after a CFB loss than Boomers and Gen X'ers, and that goes for Clemson and every other team. Fourteen years and counting only missing two home games has made that crystal clear.

Also, was it mustard on the BBQ or mustard sauce? The former is unforgivable but the latter is SC's glorious contribution to BBQ! Love me some Smokin' Pig mustard sauce.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic