Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Carolina Joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 886

Carolina Joke

Aug 18, 2004, 5:01 PM

There was a Coot fan that loved his Coots, but he didn't go to church and was a pretty bad person. Well, one day on his way home he was in a terrible accident and was killed. Well, of course he went to hell and was met there by the devil himself. The devil told him, "Son you better get some rest tonight because tomorrow hell starts." The next day the devil turned the temp up to 90 degrees and put him in the coal pit. At the end of the day the devil came back and the Coot fan was shoveling as fast as he could go. The devil said what's with you? I turned the temperature up to 90 degrees and you're still working hard as you can go. The Coot fan said, "Devil I'm sorry but I'm from South Carolina and I'm used to this hot weather." The devil said "Well get some sleep because tomorrow you'll pay for those sins." The next day the devil turned the temperature up to 98 degrees. He came down to the coal pit at the end of the day and the man was still working hard. The devil asked, "What's with you son?" The Coot fan said,"Devil I've done told you I'm from South Carolina I'm used to these hot temperatures. So the next day the devil thought, "I'll fix him," and he turned the temperature down to 25 degrees. At the end of the day the devil walked into the coal pit to whooping and hollering. The Coot fan was dancing around like an idiot. The devil asked, "What's with you son, you said you liked the heat so I turned the temperature down and I come down here and your having a party in the middle of hell." The Coot fan said, "Sorry devil, you'll have to excuse me, but its a cold day in hell USC must have won the National Championship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good one I give u a point too!***

Aug 18, 2004, 5:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 886
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic