Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
what is this crap?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 540

what is this crap?

Apr 19, 2006, 10:40 PM

it's the garnet. it's the black. it's Cocky, it's 2001. its cheering "GAME"----"#####." it's waiting in line for over 3 hours for spurrier's first game. it's the bowties and the visors. it's grouchos and the village idiot and 5 pts in general. it's william brice and the home of legendary coaches. its hating clemson and all things orange. it's so much more, but all of it is you. its THE university of south carolina ~ heaven on earth.

it's the garnet. it's the black. it's a caged dancing bird, it's the worst entrance in college football. its cheering "Wait til next year!!" it's waiting in line for over 3 hours for spurrier's dominating first game win over the powerhouse central florida. it's the crybaby throwing of the visor. it's the hot pavement and ghetto of columbia. it's the upside down cockroach and the home of legendary failures. its losing to clemson and all things orange. it's so much more, but all of it is you. its THE university of south carolina ~ hell on earth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

record in games i have attended as a student (home and away)----> 9-3

"it's the bowties and the visors"

Apr 19, 2006, 10:43 PM

That lets me know all I need to know. Does uh COUGH(Andrew Pettit)COUGH come to mind LOL.

Message was edited by: Lakebum1®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahha good stuff***

Apr 19, 2006, 10:45 PM

neel r u ready for tomorrow?***

Apr 19, 2006, 10:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

z17

there he is ive been looking for you boy***

Apr 19, 2006, 10:47 PM

im goin to bed

Apr 19, 2006, 10:48 PM

gotta rest up to watch yall play tomorrow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

z17

im going to try in get you in there i hope so***

Apr 19, 2006, 10:49 PM

Here's a Reply for those Coots....

Apr 19, 2006, 10:53 PM

It's the garnet. (It's really whatever shade of red that Russell Athletics decides to send y'all this season. It's called having no tradition, which spreads to your uniforms).

It's the black. (Ahh, black. Does anyone remember the Black-Out from 2002 vs. Florida? That was and will be the best game Spurrier ever coaches in Willy Brice. 54-17 Gators. Rex Grossman and his wide receivers commented on how easy it was to see the field and the ball because of the nice black background. Silly Gamecocks).

It's the spur, (I'll give you that. It IS the spur. You do realize thats like saying "it's the toe-nail")

the entrance, 2001. (Started with a space movie and commonly used in commercials, movies, etc.... original. Oh, and don't forget the fog machine... a college football first.)

It's the tripping over the bricks of the horseshoe. It's the entire
week spent hanging with Mr. Cooper the week before exams. (okay)

It's waiting in line for over 3 hours for Spurrier's first game. (All that waiting in line to stay for one half of a football game. Seems like the wrong usage of time)

It's the bowties and the visors. It's Grouchos and the Village Idiot and 5 pts in
general. (5 Points and Village Idiots... if thats not the perfect Columbia description then I don't know what is)

It's the parking spot you never find and the meter that eats
all your quarters. (okay)

It's William Brice and the home of legendary
coaches. ("Home" of legendary coaches? Give me a break, no legendary coach considers this place home. Its a where legendary coaches go for a "retirement home' maybe. South Carolina is where Legendary coaches go to die. Check the history, stats, etc. not just an opinion.)

It's hating Clemson and all things orange. (I would hate us too. I couldn't stand being in a "rivalry" in which I could never catch up)

It's so much more (humidity, rain, medocrity, concrete, etc.)

but all of it is you. It's THE (other) University of South Carolina." (actually you are correct here at least you said University of South Carolina, NOT USC... because NO ONE outside of our state knows this school as USC, cause everyone knows thats Southern Cal)

One of my good friends gets credit for this one...classic!

Replies: 7
| visibility 540
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic