Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Proud Clemson Dad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 195

Proud Clemson Dad

Apr 30, 2004, 8:44 AM

My Wife and I graduated in 1980(thus my screen name). My oldest daughter will be a freshman this year at Clemason!!! I'm not sure how many of you have shared this opportunity but I could not be happier!!! Go Tigers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats. I hope to say the same thing one day.***

Apr 30, 2004, 8:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats.***

Apr 30, 2004, 8:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations

Apr 30, 2004, 8:46 AM

I know that both of you are Proud.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Congratulations!

Apr 30, 2004, 8:46 AM

I can imagine how proud you are! I have 2 children I hope will do the same.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too bad she couldn't go to "Clemson" ;o)

Apr 30, 2004, 9:23 AM

Congratulations...I'm sure you are one very proud papa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Proud Clemson Dad

Apr 30, 2004, 9:51 AM

As a 70's graduate myself, I too am a proud Clemson Dad. My daughter just finished a very successful freshman year this week so I know what you're feeling. I can tell you though, when we took her down last August, leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever done. Out of state, no friends from home - a very tough day. But I knew it was the right thing to do - she didn't, but I did because I know Clemson. Now she knows it was the right thing also. New friends, good friends, good grades, loves the place, loves the Tigers. Except for the grades, she's just like her 'ol man.

Apr 30, 2004, 9:55 AM

I have three daughters ages 12, 10, & 4. Ask them where they are going to college and they'll tell you Clemson. Funny story: we were at a neighbor's house for cocktails last Friday night and my USuCk neighbor throws some garbage out about Clemson Football and my 10 yr old just says "63-17" and walks off. Man that got a roar from the group standing there. I was so proud.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2004, 2:06 PM

I live in ATL 'burbs. My 10 year old has USC teacher too. My daughter wears her #45 jersey every Friday and loves teasing that lady! I'm proud of that girl.

My two girls are lined up for CU too. Eldest is freshman at HS next year.

My dentist is a rabid Tiger fan and grad; he

Apr 30, 2004, 10:04 AM

married a USC grad but their three daughters are Clemson grads. I hope your family is just as successful; my best wishes!!

Apr 30, 2004, 11:30 AM

You are so happy now, as was I when my son was a freshman, but when she walks across that stage to get her diploma, you will not have words to describe how proud you will feel then (and how broke you'll be)!

Wonderful news.***

Apr 30, 2004, 11:31 AM

Apr 30, 2004, 11:50 AM

I finished in 1970. My son grew up going to football games in the valley. He wouldn't consider going anywhere else even though we live in NC. He graduated in 2000...I don't know who was more proud..him or me. Its great to live in NC and be a Clemson man. Not much this group up here can hold over us.

Apr 30, 2004, 12:01 PM

Gee, we have something in common. I also graduated in 1980 and my son will be starting in the Fall. Good Luck!!

Apr 30, 2004, 12:12 PM

Can I get her number? :)

congradulations................

Apr 30, 2004, 12:16 PM

I and five of my six brothers and one of my three sisters all graduated from Clemson. I have a nephew there now and hope to have a daughter there soon.

Apr 30, 2004, 2:31 PM

My daughter will also be attending next year as a freshman. We are out-of-state so I have mixed feelings. She will not know anyone at all so I hope that this is the right decision. I am very excited for her, but I am also very nervous. I hope that she will be happy and do well.

Apr 30, 2004, 4:17 PM

Graduated in '80 also. Hope to experience the same thing in about 4 years. Congrats to you and your wife for raising that girl right!! Go Tigers!

Replies: 17
| visibility 195
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic