Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
James Davis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

James Davis

Oct 15, 2005, 11:39 AM

After the game Thursday me my family went around to the locker room to congratulate the Tigers. We saw several players and of course everyone was all smiles. I noticed a reporter talking to one of our players and instantly relized it was JD when I saw his left arm in a sling. I watched the interview from a distance (about 5 minutes) and was struck by the poise and maturity of the young man. He stood up straight and looked the reporter directly in the eye. He did not seem impatient or like there were a million other things he would rather be doing. Once the reporter was finished we walked over and congratulated him and wished him a quick recovery. He was very well spoken, generous with his time, and assured us he would be back for the Tech game. (this was obviously prior to the surgery) I am so proud that this young man is representing Clemson. He is very classy and is a great representative for the University.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool, good post***

Oct 15, 2005, 11:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charlie Weis was Former Clemson QB Louis Solomon's

Oct 15, 2005, 11:52 AM

high school coach at Franklin High School in New Jersey. Weis and Solomon won a state championship together. Shortly after that Weis hooked up with the New York Giants and won a few Super Bowl rings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic