Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Dabo be offered Alabama job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Will Dabo be offered Alabama job

Jul 1, 2014, 3:20 PM

Don't think you need to worry about that happening. Clemson has the fanbase and the right conference to consistently rank high in the polls but and perhaps one day vie for the national championship, however, I think Dabo's present job is as good as he will ever get.He gets to see if he and his staff can really coach this year. Some of the conference games might prove this year to be much tougher than in the last 10 years.Other ACC schools have as much or more resources as Clemson and I believe some of these schools are starting to take football more seriously.Best coach in the ACC is in Durham, NC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

does it hurt when you write? cause it hurts to read it...

Jul 1, 2014, 3:23 PM

dear lord man, get some soul, troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or we could pin our hopes on all the old guys and hope they

Jul 2, 2014, 8:23 AM

don't have health issues. What do you see happening when the old ball sac moves on?

this post smells like

Jul 1, 2014, 3:27 PM

chicken Shat!

I am now dumber for opening this message, can't say reading because I stopped at "Don't"!!

Have a good day coot!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

have a good day coot!! was pretty decent of you...***

Jul 1, 2014, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DSP

Jul 1, 2014, 4:22 PM

I try to maintain my Clemson Gentlemanness even when it does not need to be applied!

Call me a creature of habit.

honestly, not sure why you hang out with bob & his trash...

Jul 1, 2014, 4:25 PM

you're much mo better than that.

well, I think GWP and LBU

Jul 1, 2014, 4:29 PM

are either on vacation or they skeered!!

They probably found a good groupon to share and are

Jul 1, 2014, 4:33 PM

somwwhere in a 2* hotel in myrtle beach regretting decisions as we speak

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

for a total of

Jul 1, 2014, 4:47 PM

12 dollars each!!

what a bargain!?!?!

What does Coach K have to do with any of this?***

Jul 1, 2014, 3:27 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smooth Rev!!!

Jul 1, 2014, 4:49 PM

Very smooth!!

Bravo

holy cow

Jul 1, 2014, 3:28 PM

This is the weakest "attempt" at trolling that I've seen in quite some time.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Never follow "the guy". You want to be the guy who follows

Jul 1, 2014, 3:28 PM

the guy that followed "the guy".

Get all of the 5-bombs outta your system....

Jul 1, 2014, 3:33 PM

Comes to a screeching-azz halt this November....

null

Re: Will Dabo be offered Alabama job

Jul 1, 2014, 3:39 PM

Somehow I imagine that you typed this with a crayon.

0/10 would not recommend to a friend.***

Jul 1, 2014, 3:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you use the ignore user button and then banhammer occurs

Jul 1, 2014, 3:44 PM

Do I get my ignore user back ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2014, 3:47 PM

Bwakk bwakk....bwakk bwakk

FOOTBALL IS CLEMSON. GO HOME BIRD!***

Jul 1, 2014, 3:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's trolling like this....

Jul 1, 2014, 4:09 PM

In Internet slang, a troll (/?tro?l/, /?tr?l/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

But I always imagine it looking like this...

Jul 1, 2014, 4:11 PM
trolling.png(79.3 K)

Seems cold and lonely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

whoa, sorry, has to be shopped; whose rod bends that way?***

Jul 1, 2014, 4:22 PM

Jul 1, 2014, 4:12 PM

I'm more disappointed that the middle school teachers these days aren't monitoring their classrooms than I am with manafold's basicallly illegible drivel.

It is summer... School is not in session.

Jul 1, 2014, 4:18 PM

Blame the parents, babysitters, and camp counselors...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: It is summer... School is not in session.

Jul 1, 2014, 4:19 PM

Well a guy like manafold is almost certainly in summer school.

Jul 1, 2014, 5:03 PM

This hit and run coot is completely ball-less. He fowls-up the place (see what I did there) and runs back to the coop. Come to think of it, I don't think chickens even have balls.

Maybe he can beg, borrow, or more than likely steal a pair, and hang around and attempt to defend his chicken $hit drivel.

Jul 1, 2014, 5:12 PM

Hey look another pathetic #### lover

null

Jul 1, 2014, 6:01 PM

you are joking, right? Had a good laugh about that.
I think they would prefer a real football coach. Blabo is a baptist preacher pretending to be a football coach. as long as he can't beat his in-state rival and his division rival no real school will want him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your Cootism is real funny.***

Jul 2, 2014, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2014, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Will Dabo be offered Alabama job ]

patience coot, patience.

Interesting how you worry about the ACC when you can't win

Jul 1, 2014, 6:13 PM

the eSECpn. Oh yeah.......you did win the ACC in 1969. One conference title in 115 years. Impressive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2014, 6:16 PM

The ACC is not the right conference to consistently rank high in the polls.

If we were in the SEC we'd be starting the year in the top 10.

Reading crap like this it is hard to believe I ever

Jul 1, 2014, 6:54 PM

get flack on this bored, but I do.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: Reading crap like this it is hard to believe I ever

Jul 1, 2014, 6:55 PM

^^^HERE'S ANOTHER ONE GUYS...GET HIM!

Should we lose Dabo to Bama (don't think we will though) we

Jul 1, 2014, 7:01 PM

have a pretty good offensive coordinator who could step in and take over as head coach.

manafold is Portuguese for stupid small boy

Jul 1, 2014, 7:39 PM

Tell 'em capon

One thing is for sure

Jul 1, 2014, 8:38 PM

The ACC Atlantic is a much better division than the SEshe east. SEshe is a joke. But coots will lose to Auburn, UF and UGA and probably lose to aTm, UT and will definitely lose to Clemson.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jul 1, 2014, 8:59 PM

Congratulations mam.

You got me to read and I really wish I didn't.

Hmm I didn't know the Bama job was open

Jul 1, 2014, 9:47 PM

You learn something new on T-net every day. Wonder if Saban knows he is out?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're definitely a coot with 9%

Jul 2, 2014, 12:32 AM

Surprised you're allowed on here. Cutcliffe may not be the best in conference.... But he certainly is doing more with less

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Here's you some corn to peck Manafold!!

Jul 2, 2014, 12:42 AM

THIS IS SOUTH CAROLINA FOOTBALL

Following the 2011 football season South Carolina has an all-time winning percentage of .507 (555-539-44), which ranks 47th out of all college football teams considered major schools in college football (76)….only 29 teams are worse. A few of the notable “MAJOR” football programs who have been better than the Gamecocks include such powerhouses as: Tulsa, Utah, Minnesota, Navy, and Purdue, just to name a few. This is South Carolina football.

In the 69 seasons South Carolina has been affiliated with a conference, they have won that conference once...the ACC in 1969, with a 7-4 record. Since the Associated Press began ranking football teams in 1936, the ##### have finished in the Top 20 of the rankings only six times in those 77 years. South Carolina has finished in the Top 10 of a major recognized poll...ONCE in 2011, the best season in their entire history with 11 wins. That year the entire team received rings for going 11-2 and for finishing a tough, hard fought 5th place in the SEC. As they say in tee ball, everyone is a winner. This is South Carolina football.

The first year of Gamecock football was in 1892, South Carolina won its first bowl game 103 years later under BRAD SCOTT. In 120 seasons of football, South Carolina never participated in a pre-BCS major bowl (Rose, Fiesta, Orange, Cotton, and Sugar) and has yet to receive a BCS invite. As South Carolina is set to begin its 121st season of collegiate football, they have won 11 or more games in a single season once. In 120 seasons, Carolina has won more games than it lost only 56 times. In 120 seasons, Carolina has won more than 6 games in a season 23 times, and lost 6 or more 38 times. This is South Carolina football.

South Carolina has had 33 different head coaches in its storied tradition...only six of them have stayed longer than 5 seasons, while 21 of them have losing records. “It’s another Carolina Touchdown!?”…not quite. Of the 56 programs, which have played more than 1000 games all-time, only four have scored fewer points than South Carolina in their schools history. This is South Carolina football.

Since joining the SEC in 1992, Carolina has had a winning record in the conference five times in 20 years. In the 21 seasons as a member of the SEC, South Carolina boasts a conference record of 66-94-1. Although South Carolina has yet to win the SEC, they have finished 0-8 in the conference twice. South Carolina has won six conference games in a season once. Only Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Vanderbilt have less 6 conference win seasons. This is South Carolina football.

Of the most memorable moments in their history is the fact that South Carolina went two consecutive seasons without winning one conference game. That’s right, not one. Carolina had an impressive string of 21 consecutive games with a loss snapped in 2000 by beating New Mexico State (and to let the rest of the country know what South Carolina football was all about, their fans commenced to tear down the goal-posts. No, I am not kidding). This is South Carolina football.

Since 1992, only three times has any non-probation member of the conference failed to win two or more games overall in a season…South Carolina has accomplished this feat twice, Kentucky once. Since 1992, only once has a conference member failed to win a game overall in a single season…you guessed it, South Carolina. South Carolina’s all-time record versus other current conference members is even more impressive: 3-12 vs Alabama, 7-13 vs Arkansas, 1-9-1 vs Auburn, 6-23-3 vs Florida, 15-42-2 vs Georgia, 15-7-1 vs Kentucky, 2-16-1 vs LSU, 7-8 vs Ole Miss, 8-6 vs Mississippi St., 6-22-2 vs Tennessee, and 17-4 vs Vanderbilt. That’s correct, Carolina leads the all-time series against 3 SEC teams...Kentucky, Miss St. and Vanderbilt. This is South Carolina football.

But, the comparison of only 21 seasons in one conference does no justice to the tradition of South Carolina football. Comparing the ##### record versus D-1A schools they have played 15 or more times: 40-65-4 vs Clemson, 17-24-3 vs Duke, 6-23-3 vs Florida, 15-42-2 vs Georgia, 9-11 vs Georgia Tech, 11-17 vs Maryland, 17-32-4 vs North Carolina, 3-16 vs Florida State, 6-22-2 vs Tennessee, 21-12-1 vs Virginia, and 34-20-2 vs Wake Forest. That’s correct, South Carolina leads the all-time series against 2 of these 11 teams...Virginia and Wake Forest. This is South Carolina football.

Gamecock fans justify their horrible football record thru the strength of the SEC conference. But let’s look at the Gamecock’s record against the other big 5 conferences. South Carolina is 156-173-15 vs the ACC, 4-7 vs the Big 12, 6-17 vs the Big East, 5-4 vs the Big Ten and 1-1 s Pac12. This is South Carolina Football.

LOL at Coot football 1892 to 2009.

You can run but you can't hide from what you really are.

Pitchfork Ben is a-comin'!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jul 2, 2014, 10:45 PM

Does that cockhurt in your throat. It sure sounds like it does.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic