Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets be truthful, what UNCheat did was much worse than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,280

Lets be truthful, what UNCheat did was much worse than

Apr 21, 2012, 9:04 AM

what Clemson did. What happened at UNCheat had a lot to do with the integrity of its academics (that wasn't the case at Clemson--small cash payments to some players but not in a large amount).

If all you academic first folks don't see the irony and hypocrisy of what happened at the "Elite" Academic insitution in North Carolina then you are blind.

If Swofford was impartial this matter would be one of the most serious taken up by the conference--concerning academics and sports and impacting the academic image of the entire conference. What a joke to issue only a reprimand and not take action on this issue like they did on the Clemson matter. Hypocrisy at its very best.

I am not and have never been a fan of our conference: the ACC. If an escape every exists we ought to run as fast as we can to get the heck out of Dodge.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lets be truthful, what UNCheat did was much worse than

Apr 21, 2012, 9:27 AM

My thoughts exactly. Run Clemson RUN!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2012, 9:44 AM

Yep! What he said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are 100% correct

Apr 21, 2012, 9:47 AM

What UNC did is disgraceful. The punishment Swafford brought on us was uncalled for. Expecting Swafford to levy any extra punishment though is just unrealistic. Not to say that things can't happen down the road.

A few weeks ago when the campaign was on the write all the ADs in the conference, several of the responses stated that issues like this are discussed by a committee that is set up to handle such circumstances. Sounds like protocol needs to run its course, when inevitably, nothing will probably happen.

I'm with you though. Let's get out of this conference before Swofford runs it deeper into the ground.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are 100% correct- I say oust Swofford

Apr 21, 2012, 10:12 AM

then leave the conference

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel safe in

Apr 21, 2012, 2:23 PM [ in reply to You are 100% correct ]

suggesting that if Swofford flew to Los Angeles to plea for mercy for unc when their cadre met the NCAA for the last time, you can bet he'd have lobbied the "ACC Committee On Rules And Infractions" to favor unc in their decision as well.

I'm seriously curious why no one in the regional or national media is, on whatever level of significance, questioning this???

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but time$ change.

Apr 21, 2012, 8:51 PM [ in reply to You are 100% correct ]

Too much money at state these days. 1982 was 30 years ago.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

The Big 12 is our "escape route".

Apr 21, 2012, 10:18 AM

People here need to get over their anxiety and apprehension about going to the Big 12.

Re: The Big 12 is our "escape route".

Apr 21, 2012, 10:43 AM

I'd be fine w SEC. Not in favor of Big 12 at all. it would be a stupid and costly move

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, the SEC is NOT an option

Apr 21, 2012, 12:34 PM

for any number of reasons: So. Car is their window into the palmetto state, blocked by So. Car., want new TV market, etc. The fact is that the SEC neither wants nor needs us. So, if the Big 12 is out, we just need to take our ACC medicine and get used to it.

just win. then everything else will take care of itself.***

Apr 21, 2012, 2:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Did you expect anything different?

Apr 21, 2012, 10:26 AM

Swofford is ###### bag.

Not after watching 40 years of cheating in sports.

Apr 21, 2012, 9:01 PM

Why should we be surprised when they cheat in the big things, when they've always cheated in the little things?

Apr 21, 2012, 10:46 AM

This whole thing reeks of throwing something out there so all those Clemson folks cant say we didn't do anything. Screw the ACC

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic