Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History

Dec 8, 2011, 4:16 PM

Will come at the end of next November. It will be a 45-10 defeat at the hands of their hated rivals. It will go down in history when Brent Musberger refers to it with 2:31 to go as "the straw that broke Ole Ball Sac's Back” with Herbstreit giggling the night away and praising the "real Death Valley". A Heisman Candidate will show a Heisman Has Been what total domination looks like. It will be then that Coots worldwide will realize that their three game winning streak was the greatest achievement they will ever see from their beloved future fellow felons. Dabo will declare that "that little light shining on the mountaintop was the maglight of the new Sheriff in Town”. Tiger nation will unite and put aside all Tigernet differences as 52,000 make the trip to Charlotte for a 2nd straight ACC Title. And when the dust clears from that train stormin' through the Queen City, Tiger GPS devices everywhere will load one final destination.......the BCS Title Game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Navy?***

Dec 8, 2011, 4:17 PM

That's easy - 63-17***

Dec 8, 2011, 4:19 PM

Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History

...Yawn

Good Luck

Dec 8, 2011, 4:21 PM

in that BCS game and hope you like your 5th place rings!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Dirt Peckers get rings. Clemson gets Championships!

Dec 8, 2011, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History ]

HAMMER THE HILLBILLIES

Best summary of Phallus football I've ever read....

Dec 8, 2011, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History ]

LOL..."YAWN"...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 8, 2011, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History ]

what bcs game are y'all going to, i don't remember seeing it.the undeniable greatest team in usuc history gets to watch the youthful clemson tigers in the orange bowl.read'em and weep.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2011, 1:20 AM [ in reply to Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History ]

Yeah I would yawn too after you been on our board ALL day reading about our team. Why don't you go back to your roost,poop a little and peck some more dirt. That's about all you worthless jack legs are capable of anyway.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have to point that for the good laugh!***

Dec 9, 2011, 11:52 AM

What's the matter....?

Dec 9, 2011, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: The Most Devastating Loss in Gamecock Football History ]

#### got your tongue?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Citadel during fair week in the 90's?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO DOGS!!!!!!!***

Dec 8, 2011, 5:07 PM

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

D@MN...that had me jumping and cheering! Let's get...

Dec 8, 2011, 4:23 PM

the Orange Bowl won, forget Spring and Summer and head on into next September! Ready for more TIGER FOOTBALL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just another way of saying "wait til next year".

Dec 8, 2011, 4:28 PM

I hate the Coots. I want to beat them badly every year, but we used to rail them for the "wait til next year" cries, and now Clemson fans on here are doing it in one way or another. Makes our fan base seem silly.

Prior to next years' destruction i witnessed the first one

Dec 8, 2011, 4:30 PM

when Navy came into the WB warehouse and smacked their ##### when USuC was number 2 in the nation....i was there with my father, who despised them as much as i do, and i can still hear the PA announcer say, "McCallum, 10 yard gain", "touchdown McCallum" all day. BEAUTIFUL times....

Re: Prior to next years' destruction i witnessed the first one

Dec 8, 2011, 5:45 PM

I doubt that you were there, seeing as how that game was played in Annapolis, Md. It's obvious that your memory is as bad as your fortune telling is going to be. "TheUniversity Of South Carolina" will probably still own CU and Spurrier will still live in Dabo's head rent free.

Re: Prior to next years' destruction i witnessed the first one

Dec 9, 2011, 1:22 AM

Dabo going to BCS after 3 years. Where your ol nut sack going? Retirement home to work on his visor throwing.

Dec 8, 2011, 4:32 PM

one of , if not THE best posts i've read since joining....your snappy writing style is the 1st real competition i've seen to my own..(learned that attitude from sos )..so point 2 u and give yourself a game ball....deputy ! signed ..the new sheriff of tnet.

Dec 9, 2011, 1:50 PM

Great writing style just confused on "history" that you CU fans like to live with. The game was not in Cola. He is classic of the saying "The older I get, the better I was." Kind of young to be having memory failure. Probably doesn't remember the last three years.

45-0***

Dec 8, 2011, 4:34 PM

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

Re: 45-0***

Dec 8, 2011, 4:48 PM

As a Carolina fan, I think Clemson fans who always chirp about 63-17 are really off the mark a little. 63-17 was a case of one team getting hot and catching momentum. Clemson was definitely the better team that year but not by the margin that 63-17 makes it look. It was just a perfect storm kind of night for them. Those teams could have played again with much different results.

The 45-0 1989 game was the most dominating of the rivalry games I've ever sat through. I was 13 years old and was all excited. 1987 was the first Carolina Clemson game I'd been to and Carolina had won. So I was all excited to go see Carolina win again. What I witnessed that day was the worst thing I've ever watched. Everyone knew what Clemson was doing and it didn't matter. They ran McFadden up the middle and he punished our entire team. Those teams could have played 100 more times with the same results.

As for OP, though,correct answer is Navy in 1984.

scar overall win %

Dec 8, 2011, 5:10 PM

Rank Team Win% Wins Losses Ties Total
73rd South Carolina 0.50311 544 537 44 1125

'nuf said...

A Tiger man needs no introduction...

Dec 8, 2011, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: 45-0*** ]

yeah...that's exactly how the Clemson/SC game was this year. SC was on a winning streak and Clemson had lost 2 of 3. But don't tell some of the Gamecock fans that

Dec 9, 2011, 1:24 AM [ in reply to Re: 45-0*** ]

Then waht should we use to gauge how good we were? Guess your team isn't that great either because the score from this year would not happen if we played again right now. You know it and all your other fans know it. You won,but it will not last dirt ######.

Dec 9, 2011, 8:57 AM

What are you asking? I'm not sure you caught the meaning of my post. I'm not downing the 63-17 team. I'm saying the 45-0 team was better, though.

Art Vandaley. His GPA was 2.3 and brought USCe team avg up.***

Dec 8, 2011, 5:11 PM

LOL***

Dec 9, 2011, 1:44 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you're saying, WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!

Dec 8, 2011, 9:36 PM

Does that mean the coots have lost the trademark on that saying? Devastating! :-D

Wow, you have been reduced to "wait til next year"***

Dec 8, 2011, 11:51 PM

Nm

wait till next year and we'll have back to back titles***

Dec 8, 2011, 11:52 PM

In the ACC***

Dec 9, 2011, 1:59 PM

It's football - keep it in perspective
Roll Cocks Roll
Luke 6:31

is that all you got?***

Dec 9, 2011, 4:53 PM

Lol okay I'm sorry that was, indeed, trollish***

Dec 9, 2011, 5:05 PM

It's football - keep it in perspective
Roll Cocks Roll
Luke 6:31

May have happened this year against Auburn.

Dec 8, 2011, 11:58 PM

Win that one at home and they would have played LSU in the SECCG for a slot in the National Shampionship game.

(They should've stolen our gameplan for that one)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, Stevie G!

Dec 9, 2011, 12:05 AM

Pass the douchy to the left hand side, mon. Or maybe just pass the douchy to the Tigers, mon. Who da #### really cares, mon.

Ahhhhh yeaaahhhhh, mon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May have happened this year against Auburn.

Dec 9, 2011, 1:25 AM [ in reply to May have happened this year against Auburn. ]

No because it would not have mattered if LSU actually lost,they were going no matter what.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic