Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jim Davis Steps Down - My Thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Jim Davis Steps Down - My Thoughts

Mar 28, 2005, 3:26 PM

Coach Davis has done so much for Lady Tiger basketball. I hate to see him step down. He is a wonderful coach and I admire his coaching techniques. I have gotten to know Jim and his wife and the staff pretty well over the years. I will miss them. Anyone have any info on what kind of "administrative" job Jim has been given?

I see the Lady Tiger Appreciation Banquet at the Madren Center has been cancelled. I don't have a clue way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Jim Davis Steps Down - I wondered the same thing

Mar 28, 2005, 3:33 PM

I know there are some retirements and other moves going on the in the ath. dept. I just haven't heard how coach davis will fit into all of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jim Davis Steps Down - My Thoughts

Mar 28, 2005, 4:10 PM

Frank I bet before you typed what you posted about your thoughts of Jim Davis that you you did'nt think it would turn ot this way(from POSITIVE to NEGATIVE)did you?I remember the Sunday when the story came out about Jim no longer being the Lady Tigers Basketball coach and I posted something I thought was real positive towards Coach Davis...something kinda like you had said.I was Thanking him and reeling off all his great accomplishments a the Lady Tigers Basketball Head Coach but for some reason alot of board lurkers thumbed me down,rated me low and I also got a trash can.Pretty SAD is'nt it.You don't have to worry about me because I repected what you said.It's just ashame that we don't have more that do the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess i made some people upset***

Mar 28, 2005, 4:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic