Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Job Mississippi
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,173

Good Job Mississippi

Apr 23, 2011, 9:19 AM

You may have the worst education system in the nation, but you got a ton of common sense

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/04/21/mississippi-shows-how-you-handle-westboro-freaks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Job Mississippi- families dealing with a loss

Apr 23, 2011, 9:28 AM

in war should not be subjected to these idiot junk no matter your politics it is just wrong to allow that. if people have to physically "help" these bozos the the error of it so be it. the soldier is doing what is ordered where they are sent. if you don't like the war let the poliiticians who found it necessary know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Job Mississippi

Apr 23, 2011, 9:34 AM

wish i could thumbs up those folks!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome...RIP***

Apr 23, 2011, 11:12 AM

Amen, RIP USMC Staff Sgt. Jason Rogers. Thank you.***

Apr 23, 2011, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2011, 11:17 AM

Everyone needs to step up,
This shows it can be done.

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

When are people going to start protesting Westboro funerals?

Apr 23, 2011, 11:27 AM

Crank Highway to Hell or Another One Bites the Dust in your car, tailgate, hoot and holler and celebrate it for the wonderful occasion that it is. Let's see how they like it. There's way more of us than them.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When are people going to start protesting Westboro funer

Apr 23, 2011, 11:59 AM

Don't stoop to their level. Nobody deserves that. Not even those scumbags

Re: When are people going to start protesting Westboro funer

Apr 23, 2011, 1:15 PM

true but it sure is tempting. just a totally despicable group to pull this junk on bereaved families of those serving our country. just so typical of the "its all about me" mentality that pervades this country

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2011, 1:26 PM

Thanks for posting. That is one of the most touching videos I have seen in a long, long time.

man, I wish Jason was still in the Drive-By Truckers

Apr 23, 2011, 2:06 PM

what a powerful song - hadn't heard it in a couple of years.

There are still some great songwriters around.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW, have u seen this Westboro "Baptist Church" 's website??

Apr 23, 2011, 3:41 PM

who are these people? this is the first time I have heard about them. I can't believe the stuff I am reading on this website. I am a christian, a baptist at that, and I have never in my life seen or heard anything like this.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

does anyone else "worship & serve" the lord like this?

Re: WOW, have u seen this Westboro "Baptist Church" 's website??

Apr 23, 2011, 3:45 PM

You mean to tell me these people travel all over the country every single week, sometimes more than once a week, to protest at high school graduations & dead servicemen's funerals???? Who the he!l do they think they are?

The prophecy is right, the world WILL end next year... sheesh

do they have NOTHING better to do?

Apr 23, 2011, 3:46 PM

what do these highschool kids' graduations have to do with "gays, phags, & same sex marriages" & whatever n the hel else these people are "protesting" for??

No offense, but this isn't the first time they've been in

Apr 23, 2011, 3:57 PM

the news, had you really not heard about them before?

Regardless, I'm pretty sure that they are far off from God's teachings and doings.

yes it is the first time ive heard about them,

Apr 23, 2011, 4:04 PM

albeit I dont watch the news too much, I usually devote most of my time on the internet to tnet, tigerillustrated, cutigers (yes i pay for both, i like the info/videos/articles/perspectives that both provide, theres enough content for college football & recruiting fans to spend the rest of their lives, 24/7 on those sites), orangeandwhite.com, theclemsoninsider.com, atlanta.braves.mlb.com, facebook, & torrentday.com (download every new movie leaked onto the internet & tv show ever made, which also takes up a lot of my free time)

so after all of that, and watching my clemson, atlanta braves, & NBA playoffs, golf & other sports, I usually don't have too much free time to watch news programs. So usually the only current events I get to ingest is whatever you guys post here on tnet :)

so anyway I was just asking my fellow tnetters what their opinions on these dupes are?

I try to be forgiving and tolerant

Apr 23, 2011, 4:10 PM

but I have about as little use as anyone could imagine for this stupid junk and those who spew it. truely a sick twisted lot who deserve a good swift kick somewhere but those that messed up would never learn from it

Um, just look at this once a day

Apr 23, 2011, 10:24 PM [ in reply to yes it is the first time ive heard about them, ]

It will help you with your current events thing. I understand your passion, but diversifying your knowledge a bit would not hurt.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Apr 23, 2011, 7:11 PM

According to one of the posters on down who lives there, that story was a hoax. Would have been good if true. Hope that it was, but not sure now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,173
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic