Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The height of irony....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,413

The height of irony....

Feb 10, 2011, 11:45 AM

...listening to UNC fans complaining about the Heels getting hosed by ACC officials last night.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The height of irony....

Feb 10, 2011, 12:01 PM

I thought that the 'Heels looked pretty good last night against a very good team. I think we are in for all we can handle saturday. I'm glad BB is running the show because I believe in him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Lenny Wirtz still smiles.***

Feb 10, 2011, 12:02 PM

May be irony, but let's face it, those officials were bad***

Feb 10, 2011, 12:22 PM

Re: The height of irony....that is how you know its a well

Feb 10, 2011, 1:32 PM

called game. those weasels belive they should get ever y blikin call. both their fans and their coaches. it is unbeliuevable their complete arrogance and entitlement

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2011, 1:55 PM

Well, I tried to be impartial, but the refs seemed to take over the game. Tons off fouls away from the ball weren't called on Singler. Also, on every rebound, Mason Plumlee was pushing off to get the ball, as well as using his off hand to push defenders when he "tried" to dribble. I thought the officials were horrible even though I did not care who won.

Feb 10, 2011, 2:26 PM

Since I wanted BOTH of them to lose - and both were losing last night - I enjoyed the entire game.

As for UNC - man, I really thought we'd crush them this week at HOME - but they looked darn good last night. Way better than when we played them previously. I thought losing Drew would make them weaker and we could exploit that- but we're out of luck on that one. BB had better have 'em ready so we don't get blown out ourselves. Maybe, just maybe, UNC will be slightly down after the tough loss. They poured a lot of effort into that loss. Let's hope we catch them when they're reeling from that one.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,413
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic