Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks 1983Grad(R) - You're a true Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Thanks 1983Grad(R) - You're a true Tiger

Jun 5, 2007, 10:09 AM

This Friday, I am headed to Peru on a mission trip similar to the one I did there 2 years ago. On my last trip, 1983Grad(R) hooked me up with a box of Clemson T-shirts to take to the orphanage we helped build, and many of you may remember the picture I posted of all the girls there wearing them.

Well, yesterday he came through again with a box full of bright orange Clemson T-shirts, mostly Clemson baseball ones. For payment, he only asked to bring back pictures of all the Peruvians sporting them (which I'll be sure to post on Tigernet). That to me is the true orange spirit of a Clemson Tiger!

And last summer, I gathered up a bunch of Clemson Tennis shirts to take on an Athletes in Action mission trip to Kazakhstan.

To all Tigernetters - when you travel or know of fellow Tigers that are travelling, find some old Clemson clothes or buy some new ones to take along. There's something about that bright orange or the Tiger paws that brings smiles to children all over the world and spreads Clemson spirit even in the darkest corners on Earth. You never know - it may even indirectly bring us our future game winning FG, HR, 3pter, ace, birdie, kill, etc.

If you see 1983Grad(R) in a chain of posts, tell him thanks for me or just give him a "thumbs up".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he is! He's a 3rd generation Tiger, in fact.

Jun 5, 2007, 10:29 AM

Affectionately known to his close friends as "The Hitman", his entire family bleeds orange!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another Orange Bleeding Tiger

Jun 5, 2007, 10:38 AM

known as Simfu! Thanks buddy!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're welcome friend!

Jun 5, 2007, 10:31 AM

You are every bit a True Tiger as I am. Have a great trip and I look forward to seeing you when you return!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic