Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check this post out on UNT board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Check this post out on UNT board

Sep 6, 2010, 10:33 AM

"Clemson has the detail and manicured campus of Oklahoma State's, the fan hospitality of Nebraska's, the pregame party of LSU, the stadium of texasU, accessibility of U Lafayette all sitting in the middle of rolling foothill mountains covered under 80 foot Pine, Cyprus and Oak trees. And it is a very easy place to get to from here. Coming back today we made it from Suwanee, GA(northeast of Atlanta)to Dallas in eleven hours, forty five minutes. If you ever get a chance to go this is the one place you should make for an out of town game."

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54810

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Check this post out on UNT board

Sep 6, 2010, 11:13 AM

I like to read posts such as that one. We should all be proud. We do not however have an abundance of Cypress on our campus. I don't know where she made a wrong turn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2010, 11:29 AM

Since the great Spanish Moss blight of the late 50's, its become increasingly difficult to spot the cypress trees in the area----however, I love hearing about the impact our beautiful campus makes on newcomers. The North Texas poster was very kind.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was great to hear. Southern hospitality at it's finest.***

Sep 7, 2010, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Check this post out on UNT board ]

forgive them, in some parts of texas trees are few and far

Sep 7, 2010, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Check this post out on UNT board ]

between.

Another quote from the NTSU folks....

Sep 6, 2010, 11:25 AM

"We had a great time today. The Clemson fans were incredibly nice and hospitable to us. And I have to say your campus may be the nicest I have ever visited. One gentleman could not believe it when we told him we drove and asked me what I thought of "Clemson"? My response was, "The better question is, will this place be here when I retire because this place is awesome".

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another

Sep 7, 2010, 10:49 AM

P.S. Let's treat the Rice fans who show up for the game with the same kindness and generosity that the Clemson fans showed the Mean green faithful who attended at Clemson last Saturday. Everything I have heard has been very positive. Let's send the Rice fans home after their loss to the Mean Green with very positive thoughts about the Mean Green Nation.

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54813&st=15

Sep 7, 2010, 10:53 AM

Reading down the forum, it looks like there are similar posts all the way down. Kudos Clemson! Go Tigers!

Always love seeing comments like this.

Sep 7, 2010, 11:02 AM

It is pretty much the norm, but it's still nice. Good job Clemson fans.. Good job.

If only we were such good sports to our own players and coaches.. That'd be nice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

In contrast....

Sep 7, 2010, 12:34 PM

....makes me wonder if was just the UGAak fans or if USuC really contributed their share?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/uga/uga-tailgaters-warned-to-140564.html

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic