Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of you regular readers notice.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Any of you regular readers notice.....

May 2, 2010, 9:51 PM

the posters that are on here after every loss continually denigrating coaches, players and admin are NEVER on here congratulating the Tigers on a doubleheader win or a milestone win---such as the one for Coach Leggett today.

Before anyone ascribes any relevance to the things these folks preach, you need to look and see which side of the fence they're really on.

It would seem to me that if they were TRUE Clemson fans they'd be posting congrats and positive stuff on Tigernet EVERY chance THEY got.....

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THIS THE NEXT TIME THEY POST THEIR BULLMANURE ABOUT CLEMSON.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is always like that.

May 2, 2010, 9:57 PM

Also, don't read the crap posted during games especially football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a penalty every play and every play is the wrong one***

May 2, 2010, 9:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

well lets see many of them are fans of others stirring up...

May 2, 2010, 10:31 PM

...stuff here. Also Jack is paid to win (when he does it he is doing his job). Finally and I mean no disrespect, I had never heard of this school till we played them this weekend. we didn't exactly beat a known and established power.

Congrats Jack and Tigers (hope this doesn't hurt any feelings).

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well lets see many of them are fans of others stirring up...

May 2, 2010, 10:58 PM

You obviously don't follow college baseball if you had never heard of FGC...will probably have two guys drafted and they will win their league regular season title...i feel confident in saying they could beat half of the teams in the ACC, if not more...not a lot of big boys wanna play them much for that very reason..the talent base they draw from is huge and they have good players every year

true, no team wants to face Chris Sale***

May 3, 2010, 8:21 AM

Florida Gulf Coast may not be a "big name"...

May 3, 2010, 12:30 AM [ in reply to well lets see many of them are fans of others stirring up... ]

after all, they've only been a Division 1 program since 2005, but they have some good players and are likely bound for the NCAA Tournament. That being said, there are no "bad wins" and I'll take a double header sweep, especially when it involved rallying late in the game, any day.

Agreed with everything you just said.

May 3, 2010, 11:07 AM

Florida Gulf Coast is definitely above Elon, Coastal, Western, Dayton, Charlotte and Wright State. This is probably our toughest out-of-conference series of the year besides our in-state rival.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should stick to the donor board

May 2, 2010, 11:02 PM

The Main Board has become a joke. When people post on the Donor Board, it's an actual discussion led by intelligent thoughts.

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, now I've heard it all.

May 2, 2010, 11:28 PM

The person who sits back and silently accepts our slide downhill into baseball mediocrity is the one who is NOT a "true fan"?

LMFAO at you.

Dude is clearly riding a high horse.***

May 2, 2010, 11:31 PM

It's actually a perfect commentary on the state of the 'net.

May 3, 2010, 11:05 AM

In the last couple years of Coach Bowden's tenure, I took my lumps on this board for being a "sunshine pumper" simply because I really thought he was the guy to turn it around for us. That was my opinion.

Now I have opinions on the baseball program, and I am a "Crusader" against Clemson and I am not a "true fan."

LMFAO. Welcome to the Internet in 2010, where rational opinions are scary things for some people.

I'm not sure the OP was talking about you.

May 3, 2010, 3:02 PM

You seem fairly balanced between the good and the bad. I think he was referring to those who call themselves Clemson fans, but NEVER make a positive post about Clemson.

I happen to agree with him. I could Express my opinion in 13 posts if that would help clarify the situation.

I'm not sure what negative posts on a message board...

May 3, 2010, 7:07 AM [ in reply to Wow, now I've heard it all. ]

are going to do to improve our baseball team. You act like you're some kind of crusader for Clemson athletics. Give me a break. You people take this stuff waaaaaay to seriously. It's supposed to be fun.

Go Tigers!!!

Me? Act like a crusader?

May 3, 2010, 10:53 AM

I think my posts have been fair, balanced, and factual. They've drawn comments from both sides of the fence. And I've repeatedly said that I'm not asking for the Coach to be sacked immediately (like some more reactionary fans have done), but rather that I think that after the season, our AD needs to sit back and take a long hard look at everything about the program.

How does that make me a "crusader"?

All due respect, but you might want to understand who you're replaying to before throwing blanket statements out there.

I haven't studied your post history.

May 3, 2010, 2:50 PM

I was basing my reply on what I thought was a rude response to the original post. It may be an isolated incident but it just seemed a little uncalled for. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic