Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NY Area Peeps who want to meet CJ Spiller tomorrow.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 954

NY Area Peeps who want to meet CJ Spiller tomorrow.

Apr 18, 2010, 2:39 PM

CJ Spiller coming to NYC
Monday, April 19, 2010, 7:30pm

The NFL has finally confirmed CJ's flight time! He will be arriving at the Jet Blue terminal at JFK on Monday, April 19th at 7:30PM . We thought he was going to get in during the day on Tuesday but he actually requested an evening flight when he heard that we had members who wanted to meet him there. We will be asking our members to arrive at the baggage claim area of the Jet Blue terminal by 7:15. Please, bring your Tiger Rags, flags, signs, etc., and don't forget to wear your orange! Let's bring the spirit of Death Valley to JFK!!!

We do need to provide TSA with a head-count for security purposes so, if you are planning to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

His agent has asked that we not bombard CJ with autograph requests when he gets off the plane but CJ wanted to make sure that any Clemson fan who showed up for him got something special. So, I will give a list of attendees to his agent that evening and CJ will sign photographs for us all when he gets back to the hotel. The NYC Clemson Club will send the autographed photos to each of the attendees as soon as they are all signed.

Since we'll be heading out to JFK in the evening, public transit will probably be more convenient than dealing with rush hour traffic. You can find information about how to reach JFK via subway and the Air Train by following this link: here.

Unfortunately, given his press schedule and the NFL events he has to attend while he's here, this airport welcome will probably be our only opportunity to do something special for/with CJ. He was trying to find time to do a private event with us but just can't fit it in. I think that's all the more reason to make this as special as possible. Please join us!

If you have any questions or need any further information, please email me at vicepresident@nycclemsonclub.com. Don't forget to let me know, ASAP, if you're planning to attend!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2006_pickem_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is so cool! Great that Clemson fans set this up, and

Apr 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

great that C.J. loves Clemson so much that he wants to make it a priority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

This is a great event!!!!! I hope a lot of fans make it!***

Apr 18, 2010, 7:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NY Area Peeps who want to meet CJ Spiller tomorrow.

Apr 18, 2010, 7:54 PM

CJ deserves everything he is going to get these next two weeks. True Clemson legend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 954
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic