Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Prayer update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Prayer update

Dec 16, 2009, 7:00 AM

I haven't posted an update in a while. There hadn't really been anything much to tell. Now there is a little news. Andrew no longer needs the oxygen hose under his nose as of yesterday. He's ready to be transferred to a rehab facility where he can get the kind of physical therapy and occupational therapy he needs. They're still weaning him from the Fentanyl. He's had a few rough days of withdrawal as they try to get that stuff out of his system. It's been his biggest problem. Bottom line: he's getting stronger every day. Yesterday he just seemed to be loafing in his hospital room.

Thanks to all who have kept Andrew in your prayers.

Go Tigers! Beat the ###### outta dem 'cats!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Great news!!! Andrew is a tough kid...hang in there!***

Dec 16, 2009, 7:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great news - my prayers will continue***

Dec 16, 2009, 7:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great news - my prayers will continue- same here***

Dec 16, 2009, 8:42 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update! Continued prayers and hoping all

Dec 16, 2009, 7:31 AM

of you have a Merry Christmas!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the update!***

Dec 16, 2009, 7:41 AM

That's wonderful news! Sounds like Andrew will be home

Dec 16, 2009, 7:56 AM

soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's wonderful news! Sounds like Andrew will be home

Dec 16, 2009, 9:33 AM

Home for Christmas is not off the table, but he still has to cover a lot of ground in PT and OT. Hopefully, he'll be transferred to the rehab facility today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news***

Dec 16, 2009, 8:12 AM

Re: Prayer update

Dec 16, 2009, 9:49 AM

Thanks for the update...I have been wondering and assumed "no news was good news"! So glad Andrew is doing better. What a blessing for all of you. God bless, Merry Christmas, and Go Tigers!

Great news!!!! I'm sure you and he will be glad to get out

Dec 16, 2009, 9:59 AM

of the hospital. Rehab facilities tend to be more comfortable.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Great news!!!! I'm sure you and he will be glad to get out

Dec 16, 2009, 10:13 AM

It'll be a lot of work for him, though. He'll get a minimum of 3 hours of PT/OT per day.

Good....you get much better reconditioning in rehab

Dec 16, 2009, 10:26 AM

than in the hospital. It sure is hard work, but it will be worth it and he will heal faster.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Good....you get much better reconditioning in rehab

Dec 16, 2009, 11:33 AM

For sure. The PT he gets in the hospital is minimal to put it nicely.

to be fair...a usual PT department of 10 or so

Dec 16, 2009, 11:34 AM

typiclly serve a huge patient population.

Re: to be fair...a usual PT department of 10 or so

Dec 16, 2009, 11:54 AM

Since when is anyone on TNet fair?

it starts in Nevuary :^()***

Dec 16, 2009, 11:55 AM

Just awesome

Dec 16, 2009, 10:01 AM

God is Good and prayers do get answered. You and your family will have a blessed Merry Christmas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome news!***

Dec 16, 2009, 12:10 PM

That's awesome news!

Dec 16, 2009, 2:24 PM

Glad to hear Andrew is well on the road to recovery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent! Best news of the day.***

Dec 16, 2009, 3:11 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear more good news!***

Dec 16, 2009, 3:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell Andrew he has prayers for his recovery for the Far East

Dec 16, 2009, 7:32 PM

Thanks so much for your updates ... even small progressions are big steps.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic