Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i went to the game last night and yes unc looked that good
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 684

i went to the game last night and yes unc looked that good

Apr 7, 2009, 8:49 AM

in person. i was pulling for them, because they are an acc team. the crowd was very much msu, but unc took them out of the picture very early and kept them out. i was suprised at the attitude of the spartan fans. very unfriendly bunch. anyway, it was a very good win for unc and acc basketball......now, i am on my way back to good all south cackalacky.........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan

Apr 7, 2009, 8:53 AM

could root for those arrogant, obnoxious, self-righteous a-holes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I respect myself very much, thank you....and another

Apr 7, 2009, 8:56 AM

thing, what's your problem? i was in the area on a business trip, and the company i was working with, gave me a ticket. so, i went, and yes i pulled for the acc team to win..........deal with it........and my blood is as orange as anyone else's.....go tigers

Cheering for UNC is sort of like picking your nose...

Apr 7, 2009, 9:07 AM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

...just hope no one you know sees you doing it.

And now, every time a Clemson fan cheers for the Heels, they'll have that unpleasant image of themselves.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't do it, your Revness, I just couldn't.

Apr 7, 2009, 9:47 AM

I can't pull for them pansies, ever.

I was pulling for MSU but to paint any school's fans

Apr 7, 2009, 9:09 AM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

with such a broad brush is silly. If they seem arrogant I'm guessing it's because they win. We would be arrogant too. Our football fans were pretty arrogant in the 80s. Heck, I was arrogant about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you now or have you ever lived in NC?

Apr 7, 2009, 9:16 AM

I have been to many NCAA tournament games where the Heels have played. And being around their fans makes me a hater I guess. But IMO, the Heels can suck it and I root against them every chance I get. And as more UNC fans arrive at work today I am reminded why.

Swoffie, Dean, Ellington's shot in Clemson last year...do we need more reasons?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I can see that. I felt the same about UF living down here.

Apr 7, 2009, 9:27 AM

But when you get right down to it, 95% of the fans are just folks like me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a Clemson fan and I pull for the ACC teams as well.

Apr 7, 2009, 9:48 AM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

How do you think our conference gets its reputation as a great basketball conference? Do you want everybody else to lose and be considered a mid major or the Mt West or some conference like that? Of course not.

Everybody I know that actually WENT to UNC is a classy person. The thug wannabe's with backwards hats and oversized Jordan jerseys are just bandwagon jumpers pulling for UNC (in basketball only, they will tell you)

18 Final Fours - 5 Nat'l Championships - How arrogant

Apr 7, 2009, 10:25 AM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

would we be in that situation ? I'm Clemson all the way but I love good basketball and you can cry all you like about their fans but the team plays unbelievable.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan

Apr 7, 2009, 11:15 AM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

Believe it.Clemson first,ACC second,state{or area} third.No way was I goint to pull for MSU,unless they were playing Nova.Heck,I'd even pull for the Dookies.

cosidering our choices were pull for UNC or turn off the tv.***

Apr 7, 2009, 12:04 PM [ in reply to I still can't believe that any self-respecting Clemson fan ]

as long as you pull for Clemson

Apr 7, 2009, 8:57 AM

what you do on your own time is your bidness so pull for whoever you want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: as long as you pull for Clemson

Apr 7, 2009, 9:37 AM

Agreed, although I'd say that pulling for USC in your own time is probably still wrong.

if you grew up in this state like i did

Apr 7, 2009, 9:45 AM

you have plenty of friends and family who went to USuC or otherwise pull for them. No 1 should want to see people they care about suffer.. unless they are playing CLemson. THen my happiness is more important than yours. Sorry.. i'm a better Clemson fan than a Christian.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The Michigan St fans at the MGM last night were as bad as

Apr 7, 2009, 10:41 AM

any UNC fan I've ever encountered. I wore my Clemson hat (of course) and they were talking tons of trash that the ACC isn't a real conference and no one in America can live up to the Big 10 in any sport. It was obnoxious.

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

Replies: 15
| visibility 684
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic