Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congratulations Tigers on a GREAT Bowl Game!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 495

Congratulations Tigers on a GREAT Bowl Game!

Jan 2, 2009, 10:21 PM

Just wanted to thank those of you that have been coming over to our board (Huskerboard.com) and contributing all the great comments the last month or so. It has been a real pleasure interacting with a lot of you, and it is very much the consensus of Husker fans that are members of that board that you are some of the best fans that we have had the opportunity to chat with.

Want to commend your coaching staff on the play of your Tigers. Your defense in particular has a very bright future, I have never seen so many comments from our fans being complimentary to an opposing defense.

This game could have gone either way, just so happens that we got the breaks when we needed them. Tiger fans, players, and coaches can hold their heads high. Game well played, and I sincerely believe that this game will help both our and your recruiting efforts in the off-season.

Thanks for being the great fans that you are, it did not go unnoticed by us Husker fans. Hope we get the opportunity to meet again, maybe for a National Championship someday. Go Huskers...Go Tigers!! We will definitely be watching the scoreboard for you next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like a defensive-minded coach could do well in

Jan 2, 2009, 10:25 PM

the Big 12. Hope Pelini pulls it off.

And thanks for the kind words.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Stay Classy Husker Nation!!***

Jan 2, 2009, 10:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you to your fans for the 530 am gameday wake up call

Jan 2, 2009, 10:52 PM

in the hotel shouting GO BIG RED! After a very late NYE, it was going to take all that just to get us up on time!

It was an absolute pleasure meeting and talking with all of the many Nebraska fans. They were extremely nice and polite. You all have some of the greatest fans that I've encountered so far. Good luck to you next season!

Re: Thank you to your fans for the 530 am gameday wake up call

Jan 2, 2009, 10:58 PM

Just think though, may have been 5:30 your time...but it was 4:30 our time...but glad we could provide a wake up call for you! Have a great season next year!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic