Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Heading to work..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Heading to work..........

Nov 21, 2008, 6:51 AM

for last time today. Very strange feeling. Not going to miss the job, but will miss the people, even the Gamecocks. I am wearing my orange today, so I can pester them one last time. Pray for my bride so she can survive having me around all day.
GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

retirement rocks good luck***

Nov 21, 2008, 6:52 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did the same thing last June. It's GREAT! Congrats!!!!!***

Nov 21, 2008, 8:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations!!! (point)

Nov 21, 2008, 7:49 AM

Enjoy your free time...stay in the garage with your hobby for a few weeks. Don't have a hobby? Get one...the "bride" will tire of your petting.

My FIL went through that a few years back. He and my MIL fought over the most petty stuff for the first year. They're fine now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what did you do to get fired? j/k....congrats***

Nov 21, 2008, 7:59 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Congrats! I'm jealous!***

Nov 21, 2008, 8:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations! Don't forget to stay busy...

Nov 21, 2008, 8:33 AM

...you could start by coming over to the house and moving 10 cubic yards of topsoil around for me.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heading to work.....ive rerired and wife still work.yeah***

Nov 21, 2008, 8:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you need to be rewired, not rerired***

Nov 21, 2008, 8:56 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you need to be rewired, not rerired***3 or4 times a year

Nov 21, 2008, 9:00 AM

i di get rewarded. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you need to be rewired, not rerired***

Nov 21, 2008, 1:11 PM [ in reply to you need to be rewired, not rerired*** ]

dude,im going to tell u like this.the only thing that gets me excited is,the Tigers.on a mormal day with me i hardly speak over 30 words a day.untill,i meet up with u on the board.and it is the way that u try and handle me and other folks on here.the threat u made towards me on november 20th.will stay in my mind for the rest of my life.i don't know but one thing about u,and that is.u have a way about urself,of going way out of bounds.and another thing i've found out,about people on the computer.they have know idea of who they r talking to.but i do know this.my son is one of the biggest computer nerds that u would ever meet.like i said in above sentence,i will never for get the threat u made against my life.and also as i have said above.i am a man of very few words.untill it comes to talking about Clemson.i did'nt go to Harvard,neither did i go to Clemson.but this,i can promice u.i have been to the best of the best of schools of kicking azz.so,the very best advise i can give at this point.we best drop the dumb
sh!t.and if not,my son will find u.and i asure u,this is not even a threat.im just saying,there will be a time when,you will be looking directly in my face.with out another word being said from that point on.we will be dealing with the problem u seem to have with me.you know as well as i do,i've never disrespected u.u r the one that started the disrespecting me months ago.as u do with other people on t-net.this is my last sentence to u,the next time u start with me.u will be looking,face to face with me.just this one more sentence.if,it would make u feel better,and i would want for u to feel better.i can give u my address.the ball is in your glove now.throw it,to where u would like for it to land.

Re: Heading to work.....ive rerired and wife still work.yeah***

Nov 21, 2008, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Heading to work.....ive rerired and wife still work.yeah*** ]

as soon as she leaves for work,i go hunting.i hunt for gear all year long.(the 2 legged ones)3 or 4 tries to kill me a year lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats....I can't wait! ****

Nov 21, 2008, 8:58 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic