Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hard to believe some of the vindictive, petty-minded people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 934

Hard to believe some of the vindictive, petty-minded people

Oct 1, 2008, 12:22 PM

that populate this message board.

I'm ready for Bowden to go. Coordinator changes won't cut it. It's time to say "Thanks for what you've done with the WEZ, graduation rates, and developing character for our student athletes, but we're going to move in a different direction." That's it....that's the only discussion that needs to be had.

Those on here (and it appears to be the same Lounge rejects posting again and again) who are personally attacking our coaches for their faith, appearance, and everything not related to their performance as coaches need to take a real hard look at themselves. It might be humerous to someone to suggest that Spence has AIDS or that God told him not to shave, but in reality you're embarassing yourself and every other Clemson fan who is older than 6 years old. Go ahead and flame me, but as a graduate of Clemson, you're not the guy I want representing my school. There's a fanbase in the middle of the state you might be more comfortable around.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the coaches start rambling about Jesus in

Oct 1, 2008, 12:27 PM

their pressers and look sloppy in their public appearances for the school, then it is fair game to criticize them over it. Spence should be thrown out today for embarrassing the program and TB should follow by the end of the week.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS. If we're 5-0, you wouldn't be saying squat.

Oct 1, 2008, 12:28 PM

Like I said, it's about the coaching (or lack thereof).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if we're 5-0....LOL***

Oct 1, 2008, 12:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if we're 5-0....- have we ever been??

Oct 1, 2008, 12:32 PM

I mean with this present staff? Maybe so but I don't remember it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if we're 5-0....- have we ever been??

Oct 1, 2008, 12:35 PM

Not with this present staff but we were in 2000 and we all remember who the OC was then or head coach, for that matter.

You can't throw a coach out for appearance!!!!

Oct 1, 2008, 12:32 PM [ in reply to When the coaches start rambling about Jesus in ]

Especially if you're Notre Dame or Maryland. You'd hurt your back.

hilarious***

Oct 1, 2008, 12:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, made me chuckle. So really it should be COL.***

Oct 1, 2008, 3:25 PM [ in reply to You can't throw a coach out for appearance!!!! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I would never attack anyone on their looks

Oct 1, 2008, 12:31 PM

Ther was plenty just from third and two and fourth and short saturday to complain about. Needs to take his ability and return to the MAC. Maybe he can cut it there.

Re: I would never attack anyone on their looks

Oct 1, 2008, 12:35 PM

I, for one, have never attacked bowden or the coaches for their religion. Just want them to keep their religion private. Has nothing to do with football. I keep reading about their "faith" in the newspaper--don't care, don't want to hear it--coach football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever thought that more coaches do discuss their faith, but

Oct 1, 2008, 12:39 PM

the press only prints it when they are attacking certain individuals.

I'd like to discuss my faith for a moment

Oct 1, 2008, 12:43 PM

I have no faith in this coaching staff. Zip . Zero. None. LOL

I agree with you last statement; however, you did change

Oct 1, 2008, 12:52 PM

subjects.

Well said. That's really what the "haters" do...

Oct 1, 2008, 1:00 PM

There are plenty on here who are concerned about the current coaching and they discuss it openly. But the ones who write about "Tammy Faye Bowden" or in any other way simply take pot-shots at our coaches are small-minded haters, in my opinion. Yes, many of them are Gamecocks, but plenty call themselves Tigers, and they only serve to make the rest of us look bad.

null

Replies: 14
| visibility 934
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic