Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just got back from the Aloha Hawaii Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I just got back from the Aloha Hawaii Bowl

Dec 24, 2007, 1:29 AM
SCU1.jpg(39.3 K)
SCU2.jpg(38.6 K)
SCU3.jpg(29.9 K)

I had all the intentions of going to the game and rooting for ECU. When I went to the ticket window I asked for the best available seat and was given a seat on the 20 yard line on the Boise State side of the stadium. As I am sure you all saw on tv, there were not a whole lot of fans at the stadium. The atmosphere was somewhat like a triple A baseball game. To my surprise I end up seating 5 rows up from a dirtball of a Gamecock fan. This guy is sporting a five year old Gamecock T-shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and is cheering for ECU. For some reason, coot logic I guess, whenever ECU did something good this guy would show off his T-shirt to all the Boise State fans in my section. (You can see this in the pictures) Whenever he did this I kept yelling "What bowl is South Carolina going to this year?" Either he did not hear me or he chose to ignore me. To top it all off, when Boise State started to come back in the 4th qtr the guy disappeared. The BSU fans around started asking where he went to and all I could say was that it is typical of gamecock footaball fans.

Just another example of SCU fans living vicariously through other teams success. I just never thought it would get to the level of the Eastern Carolina football program.

Take a look at the pictures I attached. They are priceless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hall of Fame stuff right there!! Haha!!**

Dec 24, 2007, 1:35 AM

nm

See, this is the best kind of stuff

Dec 24, 2007, 1:55 AM

Why do I need to say anything about coot fans with this kind of stuff? Drunk, jorts, and acting like an ass-Go figure!!!

Re: See, this is the best kind of stuff

Dec 24, 2007, 5:59 AM

Notice the can of dip in his back pocket....I am sure when he left, he walked straight to a black Camaro Z 28, yee freakin haa......Redneck.

Wonder who funded the trip for this moron?***

Dec 24, 2007, 6:39 AM

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I'm sure Spurrier and Paulk had something to do with it......

Dec 24, 2007, 7:29 AM

Merry Christmas there Doc and at least we'll agree that the guy in the pics is a moron.

Message was edited by: Paddyd®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

scratch off winnings***

Dec 24, 2007, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Wonder who funded the trip for this moron?*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's probably in the military and stationed there.

Dec 24, 2007, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Wonder who funded the trip for this moron?*** ]

I feel soooooo much safer now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is is possible for any school in the nation to have more

Dec 24, 2007, 7:34 AM

######### fans than USuC?

I think not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VaTek would finish a close 2nd!

Dec 24, 2007, 7:40 AM

Plenty of them around, too.

Haha. I posted last night a question asking if Skip Holtz

Dec 24, 2007, 7:53 AM

won a National Championship, would that be fruther evidence of the chicken curse. Now I see my mistake; in Coot eyes it would mean another championship for the Gamecocks.

You should have yelled out," Hey Coot Dude, ya'll fired him and the horse he rode in on".

What a moron.

Dec 24, 2007, 7:59 AM

There are a lot of insane Gamecock football fans.

I wonder how many folks sitting in Hawaii has an idea about any possible connection between SC and ECU? I wonder if the Gamecock had any idea of the outcome of the ECU/SC games since 1991? It's 5-2 in favor of ECU with the Pirates winning the last game. FIVE of those matchups were in Columbia.

Like the picture of the #### fans giving Hamilton the finger as he scores against them, your pictures are classics.

Harley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an insult to morons***

Dec 24, 2007, 9:02 AM

Jorts!!! I bet his purple Ford Ranger is lowered with an

Dec 24, 2007, 8:10 AM

"Aint Skeered" sticker on the back.

I'm sure there will several arsehats like that at the Peach****

Dec 24, 2007, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you speak as though you've had experience in this area

Dec 24, 2007, 8:14 AM

am i going to have to switch seats with you so you can watch the game this year? :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Yep last Peach Bowl vs. Tenn. I wasn't very.............

Dec 24, 2007, 8:23 AM

proud of myself but ya can only take so much crap from those people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't even know what to say on this one.***

Dec 24, 2007, 10:05 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

THAT is South Carolina football . . .***

Dec 24, 2007, 10:40 AM

I love how he pulls the shirt over his face, in shame.***

Dec 24, 2007, 7:58 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1