Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank you to all those who prayed for my cousin. Unfortunately he passed away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1,551

Thank you to all those who prayed for my cousin. Unfortunately he passed away

Oct 27, 2023, 3:30 PM

Yesterday evening. Growing up he was like a brother to me. I am asking that you pray for the family. He leaves a wife, son and parents behind along with several cousins and many friends.

I hope he knew Jesus Christ. I have worried about his soul since he past. If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Savior please don’t delay getting to know him. It will change your life. My Cousin did not think he would be in a motorcycle accident that day and that he would die from his injuries. You never know when your life will end so I hope and pray you will seek out Jesus.

God Bless you all and think you for your kindness, thoughts and Prayers. I pray everyone stays safe and has a great weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank you to all those who prayed for my cousin. Unfortunately he passed away

Oct 27, 2023, 3:33 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your whole family.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: Thank you to all those who prayed for my cousin. Unfortunately he passed away

Oct 27, 2023, 3:36 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Prayers for you and his family.***

Oct 27, 2023, 3:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for you and I am sorry for your loss.***

Oct 27, 2023, 3:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 3:50 PM

Sorry for your loss!! Prayers for you and your family!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Oct 27, 2023, 3:59 PM

Condolences.. and prayers to you and your family ..

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 4:05 PM

We have had several teenagers die in car accidents recently in my area of SC. God does not promise us tomorrow nor the next hour...sorry to hear he passed...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 4:13 PM

Good testimony.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 4:17 PM

Great message. Puts a not so hot football season in proper perspective. IMHO anyway.

Oct 27, 2023, 6:26 PM

Your post should be the POTD. Some of our fans need to put life events back in their proper perspective. I believe that is the message Dabo is trying to send our fans. There are more important things in life than football.

IMO Dabo wants to win as much as any HC, but he is grounded in his faith so he is able to put the current adversaries our football team is going through. Dabo is not going to abandon his principles if that’s what it takes to be a OSU, FSU or Bama. It takes tremendous courage to remain a HC of Character and Integrity when fans are so negative and fail to support you during difficult times. Maybe the wagon is to full of only if your winning fans. Some fans seemed to have forgotten what Dabo has accomplished over the last 15 years.

I have a friend who explained to me that God will only bless us with what we’re are able to handle. If our success affects our relationship with God, and if we can’t appreciate and handle God’s blessings, God will take some of those blessings away. God will only bless us with what show him we can handle.

Also, fans need to remember before NIL and the TP, recruits and players had different priorities. Now those priorities have changed. I admire Dabo for sticking to his faith and his priorities. I would not want a HC who would compromise his principles for more wins.

Again, thank you all so much for your replies and your thoughts and prayers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 4:32 PM

Prayers for you and your cousin's family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's sad; so sorry brother.

Oct 27, 2023, 5:00 PM

Oct 27, 2023, 5:00 PM

Very sorry for your loss. I would like to THANK YOU for laying it out there for all to read. JESUS IS THE WAY!!!

Oct 27, 2023, 5:01 PM

Praying for you and your family.

Oct 27, 2023, 5:05 PM

Very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and his family.

Oct 27, 2023, 5:45 PM

Sounds like he was very lucky to have a cousin like you. Prayers for you and his family.

Praying for his surviving family and friends.

Oct 27, 2023, 5:54 PM

Praying that God will give you the peace that only He can give as you go through the grieving process.

Message was edited by: bretfsu®

Oct 27, 2023, 6:33 PM

prayers and condolences sent to all impacted for your loss

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2023, 7:16 PM

RIP wueagle86's cuz.

Oct 27, 2023, 7:35 PM

May God wrap His comforting hands around you and your family. 😢

Godspeed to your cousin on his next chapter.

Oct 27, 2023, 7:50 PM

Peace to your family.

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Oct 27, 2023, 8:20 PM

So sorry about your cousin and my prayers for you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Oct 27, 2023, 8:25 PM

God Bless the family and carry you all through this difficult time!! Praying!!

Oct 27, 2023, 8:50 PM

I am so sorry! Will definitely be praying for your family.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Oct 28, 2023, 5:22 AM

Absolutely today is the day to secure your eternal future, thank you for sharing, sorry for your loss.
We all have a choice and it’s between us and the Absolutely Good God, he’s always wanted a relationship with you.

Praying for you and your family during this time of grief.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 28, 2023, 11:02 AM

It's a horrible feeling when someone close to you passes away leaving all the people that they loved, and the ones that loved them back, but, if you yourself have accepted Jesus in your life, it is Jesus and only Jesus that will help to make that horrible pain bearable by only asking. Go bless you, and all your family members that's going to be affected by your cousins passing, AMEN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2023, 11:06 AM

Sorry for your loss, lean into family and faith to help get through this. Praying for you and your family

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2023, 12:58 PM

I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ll continue praying for you and your family.

Oct 29, 2023, 6:27 PM

Prayers for you all!

Oct 29, 2023, 7:46 PM

Sorry for your loss. What was his first name and how did he pass?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic