Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Gee-haw'd is never for the faint of heart....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 357

The Gee-haw'd is never for the faint of heart....

Oct 7, 2006, 7:05 PM

...and as I stumble back in to Faynam with a splitting headache, but a full heart, I want to honor the Tiger fans who kept the faith.

Not the handful who got up slinking back to their cars as the third quarter drew t a close. We all saw you. The Wake Forest fans saw you and derided the "supposedly superior" Clemson fan.

Not the fans who got up from their easy chairs in disgust, who flipped channels or clicked off the set. You missed the joy of Clemson football in full effect.
I do not have to cast judgment on you. You get to live with your own pronouncement.

But the thousands of fans who stayed in the stands or at the set believing, waiting for lightning to strike. The thousands who exploded in a riotous roar as Gaines Adams locomotived down the field.

Those are the Gee-hawders who deserve the thanks of the Clemson team.

How can you complain that the Tigers played with no heart early if you show no heart of your own.

To every fan who believed, who stayed who shared that magical confirmation of Clemson football -- thank you.

I lower the banner of Gee-Haw'd in salute to you all.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Gee-haw'd is never for the faint of heart....

Oct 7, 2006, 7:10 PM

You ain't kiddin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gee-Haw'd Flag Photo for you Rev......

Oct 7, 2006, 7:16 PM

Here's to the all Tiger fans and in particular section 9 Tiger fans. I believe we outnumbered the Wake fans. It was cold, wet, windy and my voice will be gone tomorrow, but our Tigers brought the "W" home. It was a pleasure to see many Tigernetters. Thanks Rev for having me over for awhile.

Go Tigers!

Where's my 72 virgins!?! Jihad!!!!!!!!!***

Oct 7, 2006, 7:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stayed . . . .

Oct 7, 2006, 7:42 PM

i was on the dead 50 yard line of the top row (section 14) on the visitors side.

Pissed off a bunch of folks for yelling at them for sitting there with their hands stuck up their butts.

I could care absolutely less.

Replies: 4
| visibility 357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic