Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Charlie Whitehurst
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Charlie Whitehurst

Oct 24, 2005, 8:22 AM

All right, I've got to throw out a little rant. Over the past few days/weeks/months I've seen some posters on here take some shots at Charlie, mostly criticizing his ability at QB.

Let me tell all of you something, we are #### lucky to have a guy like this leading our team and representing our university. Charlie has been nothing but a class act on and off the field. There is no questioning his leadership ability and his heart, courage, and passion. He has given everything he's got for this team for over three years now.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you have something negative to say about Charlie, I think I can speak for most T-Netters when I say, keep it to your #### self.

So, if somehow Charlie can read this: Thank you for everything that you have done for this team and university. In a day and age when you have people like Syvelle Newton and Marcus Vick being team leaders, you've proven that there still are some good kids out there, and I'm proud that we could call you a tiger, and I know that you'll always be a tiger.

Charlie may have not won anything more significant than a Peach Bowl, but he sure the hell helped get this ship going in the right direction. So, Tiger fans, I think win or lose against FSU, as Charlie is walking off Frank Howard field for the last time, we should ALL stand up and clap, and chant Char-lie, Char-lie, Char-lie.... Maybe we can even do the same at his 2nd home down in Columbia after he goes to 4-0 against those thugs.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said.....HOF post***

Oct 24, 2005, 8:28 AM

I Could Have Not Said That Any Better!!!

Oct 24, 2005, 8:42 AM

THANK YOU CHARLIE

GO CLEMSON TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

What a

Oct 24, 2005, 8:49 AM

wonderful post. After all the negative things that have been said on this board the last few months - how refreshing to read a positive post like this,

While it has been fustrating for some fans, you must know last year was very fustrating for CW and at times this year. Just think - had we won the games we lost...Charlie would be splashed all over the news.

That is ok, he is our qb and has represented Clemson very well. Let's all be very loud and raise a ruckus in Atlanta this weekend.

I disagree. I think Proctor could lead this offense better.

Oct 24, 2005, 9:08 AM

;) Just kidding. Great post.

I wonder if USC fans ever knocked Leinart for not

Oct 24, 2005, 9:12 AM

winning more games?

Uhhh.........I would hope not.***

Oct 24, 2005, 9:13 AM

Uhhh.... isn't he undefeated as a starter.***

Oct 24, 2005, 9:18 AM [ in reply to I wonder if USC fans ever knocked Leinart for not ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

1 Loss - Cal in '03***

Oct 24, 2005, 9:19 AM

Charlie is one of the classiest guys around.....

Oct 24, 2005, 9:15 AM

I love watching him throw the ball, he has always represented Clemson well, and he handled last year with a heck of a lot of class. Charlie is gonna make a great NFL quarterback in a few years. I look forward to him being the first Clemson QB to 'make it' in the NFL.

You forgot about Steve Fuller.***

Oct 24, 2005, 9:16 AM

Great Post, I agree 100%***

Oct 24, 2005, 9:22 AM

Re: Charlie Whitehurst

Oct 24, 2005, 9:31 AM

well said. i read it to my mother and it made her cry.
go tigers!!!&GO CHARLIE WHITEHURST and good look with his life after CLEMSON.

Well said....

Oct 24, 2005, 9:35 AM

...but have any posters who are even modestly respected around here taken any real shots at Charlie?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

well said!***

Oct 24, 2005, 10:03 AM

Well, "##### it", that's a good post.***

Oct 24, 2005, 12:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic