Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You guys are a bunch of idiots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 201

You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Nov 18, 2014, 9:38 PM

That is the fire dabo/fu** Cole stoudt crowd.

All of you that are berating and booing Cole stoudt can kiss my a**. Do I think he is a good qb? Absolutely not. In fact, I think he has been terrible. The fact of the matter is he is a Clemson man and he has gone to war for this team. Just because he isn't performing well doesn't give you the right to straight up insult the man. I don't even talk to my hated ex girlfriend like some of you have talked/typed about stoudt. I don't know if he gives us the best chance to win but I do trust the coaches. Not you keyboard coaches.

As for firing dabo? What in the hell is wrong with you? Have I agreed with every one of his coaching moves? Definitely not, but he does have us in position to make a run in the next few years. He has Brought Clemson relevant in the national scene and the team has performed better in the last few years then they have in my entire lifetime. I'm 26. If you don't see that the future is bright, then go root for the chickens.

End of rant.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chill out Cliff...

Nov 18, 2014, 9:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Nov 18, 2014, 9:44 PM

how come every single one of these posts -and there are a ton of them-

1.) comes from someone that has joined tnet within the last year or two (yet generally calls out "fake fans")

2.) comes from someone that hasn't donated to tnet

3.) comes from someone that has trouble typing

4.) is delivered with either anger/malice or Stuart Smalley like affirmations and/or huggathons

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 9:57 PM

Lol. I have been on tigernet for over 10 years. I had an account and it got banned because my stupid nc state friend hacked it.

I don't donate to tigernet because I am a member of another pay site. I like to get multiple perspectives on Clemson athletics.

As for saying that I can't type? Come on man. I'm typing on my phone, and I didn't proofread my post. SORRY.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:00 PM

And indirectly calling me a "fake fan" makes you an absolute joke. Look at my post history if you want.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:06 PM

That's what they do on here! When they not calling you out your name they wanna be the smart guy and try to correct your spelling like their a damm 40 year ELA teacher.. Blows my mind!!

You spelled "eye" in your user name wrong...lol

Nov 18, 2014, 10:26 PM

Thank you mr. ~6 posts a month...you are obviously on here

Nov 19, 2014, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots. ]

enough to make generalizations about the posters as a whole....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

When they can't attack your argument, they attack you.***

Nov 19, 2014, 6:20 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots. ]

Nov 18, 2014, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots. ]

...because all new members of TNet are fake fans.

...and because all real Clemson fans donate to TNet.

...and because any positive comment about the purposeful cultivation of a culture of integrity within the football program is a "hug-a-thon."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Nov 18, 2014, 10:20 PM

This is the mentality I don't like to see.
I regret to inform you that we are not onto do bigger and better things until we can start beating out in-state rival again.

It starts there. You can end the season with 11 wins, and don't get me wrong, that's great. But if one of your losses comes from SC, that leaves a bitter taste in our mouths. Sorry. I'm never going to be okay with it.

Dabo is a great guy/coach and I appreciate what he's done for Clemson. But I have to question his decision-making at times and I most definitely have to question why in the heII it has been so difficult for them to win the one game that matters most.

I know we are just fans, but we are their biggest support. At the end of the day, all I ever want to see is proper execution given the talent, depth, and experience we have. Of course, that won't always happen but there should be improvement and progress after all of our struggles, and there isn't. Instead, we get a 10-minute ramble on how nobody should boo Cole Stoudt.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:29 PM

I agree with you to a certain extent. I don't agree with you on the basis of having a successful season directly correlates with beating the coots. I would bet the house on dabo having as good of a record against them as Bowden If he had coached in those years. They have had the best run in their history and have had a pretty #### good team. It also hasn't helped that tajh crapped the bed every game against them. That is not Dabo's fault. As we see now that having a bad qb affects the W/L record greatly.

I'm sorry if you didn't like my rant. I just felt like it needed to be said. Sometimes i feel like I am on a copy message board when I come on here. It's ok to critique a players game. All I am saying is that the "fans" that are insulting a player on our team need to grow up

How does Dabo define a successful season?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:33 PM

Win the opener
Win the division
Win the conference
Win the State

he has been an absolute failure each year by his own definition.

Re: How does Dabo define a successful season?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:38 PM

Can't argue with that.

Although those are pretty high expectations with FSU in your division, playing a top 10 team in the opener, and a top 10 team in your state. No doubt we need to get better though

Those are Dabos season goals straight

Nov 18, 2014, 10:42 PM

from his own mouth and he has to deal with his own high expectations outside of "this is a national championship team" . call me the ####### for holding him to his standards.

Re: Those are Dabos season goals straight

Nov 18, 2014, 10:54 PM

Nobody called you anything for having high expectations. I have extremely high expectations. All I am saying is that those are extremely lofty goals. Basically if we hit those goals every year, then we are going to the national championship every year. It's unrealistic. What do you expect him to set as goals? Beat wake forest?

Also, I do expect to beat the coots every year. This streak is driving me crazy. I am a realist though and there are logical explanations as to why we have lost. They have been a top 10 team the last few years and tajh played his worst games as a tiger against them. It sucks but those are facts.

So make excuses for losing to

Nov 18, 2014, 10:56 PM

FSU,GT,NCState.

Re: So make excuses for losing to

Nov 18, 2014, 11:05 PM

As crappy as it is, FSU has recruited way better than us. As for the loss to NC State (3 years ago?) that was inexcusable. And no team could have beat GT this year with how Cole played. If Deshaun remained healthy, we win by double digits. I bet $200 on the game SMH

Re: How does Dabo define a successful season?

Nov 19, 2014, 9:09 AM [ in reply to How does Dabo define a successful season? ]

We have actually won most of the season openers under him. We did win the division once and tied it a second time. We have one the conference and have not beaten the coots. I can agree that he has not met any of those this year yet. We have to understand what has happened to this team. Injuries and all. In a perfect world we would have not fumbled at the end of the FSU game and scored either a TD or FG. DW doesn't get hurt all year and no one says a word about the offense, Cole, injuries or anything. DW would be a top 5 QB as a freshman, we would a playoff contender although probably outside looking in. We wouldn't even be worried about the coots. We are literally a handful of plays away from doing all those. However, not meeting a goal is not meeting a goal. Lets go out and beat the coots and win the bowl which is also one of his goals.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots. ]

So, you can honestly sit here and tell me that you are okay with the 5-game winning streak the coots have right now? Don't get me wrong- I never want to go back to the Bowden era and start 'Clemsoning' again...but Bowden consistently beat the chickens. Granted, SC wasn't playing ball at the level they are now, but neither were we. Yet we owned them under Bowden.

Maybe I speak for myself here, but the rivalry game is the most important game of all. If Dabo & team can't conjure up a plan to start getting some wins, Clemson fans are not going to take that lightly. I'm not saying we need to fire Dabo, but somebody on that staff is at fault for not bringing home a win after all these years and they need to make a change or find somebody who can get it done.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:20 PM

Come on back in another 30 years jr. and then let's see if you're still wet behind the ears.

Nov 19, 2014, 5:55 AM

I'm with you Clem, I got underwear older than this guy and he wants to talk trash to folks who were supporting this school before his parents met.

Nov 19, 2014, 7:44 AM

Hey Charlie Harper,

Have you booed Cole stoudt? Berated him with insults? Yelled to fire Dabo? Then yes I'm calling you an idiot. I don't care if you are old as dirt, it doesn't make you any less of an idiot. If you haven't then I'm not talking to you.

Have you seen a coach at a major university get fired after multiple 10 win seasons including a BCS bowl win? I don't care if you were alive during our line national championship. Aside from that we are having about as much success as we have had in a long time. Gauging our teams succes now to our team in 1950 is comparing apples to oranges.

Been head man 6 years Stoops did it in 3***

Nov 18, 2014, 10:23 PM

How long will it take Spurlid to do it in Cooterville?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:43 PM

FOREVER. It will NEVER happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He did it in Florida after years of losing

Nov 18, 2014, 10:54 PM

and was much closer at Usuc than Dabo has or will be at Clemson.

cut the bs spurrier hasn't even won a SEC title at SC

Nov 19, 2014, 5:18 AM

how is that so much closer

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:10 PM

You got two coaches in "Mississippi" that has done just as good or better in half the time, I know it's hard to believe but life can go on without Dabo....They're not going to fire him anyway so it's a moot point.

No they won't fire Dabo and they should not fire him

Nov 19, 2014, 6:05 AM

Looks will win or lose Dabo feels obligated to let Cole play out his Senior year. That is that. Hopefully we will get back on track next year

Nov 19, 2014, 6:19 AM

Great post! I agree 100! Amazing how some "fans" support ebbs and flows within a one game span. We need to look at the program, not one game that we lost because on one injury.

Nov 19, 2014, 7:30 AM

Wait until next year. Uhm. Okay for the 33rd time. We have FSU and soon probably Louisville to overcome now and that's just in our division. That's before we even think about the coots. I am not that optimistic because there are no assurances that our well paid assistants hang around much longer.

Nov 19, 2014, 7:38 AM

Fairweather much ? Y'all of the " Fire Dabo/Hang the Chad " ilk are the worst kind of fan .
I won't miss ya when you are wearing another teams colors next year ...but can I get your parking lot # so that I can be first in line ? Lot 13 is getting too crowded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 19, 2014, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys are a bunch of idiots. ]

This has been a crappy season but it is hilarious how bipolar this can see is. After beating freaking NC State and UNC with Watson you didn't hear a negative comment. All you heard was that we were going to roll through the rest of this season. Then we lose to a ranked team without our star quarterback, you know the one that was the reason we looked so dominant against the aforementioned teams and we go ballistic. Bashing our own players, calling for our coaches heads, referencing losses 4 freaking years ago. You all keep referencing how young I am but you sound like whiney 5 year olds.

Nov 19, 2014, 8:02 AM

**this fan base. Typing on a phone

Those fans calling Dabo out...

Nov 19, 2014, 7:35 AM

Apparently either wasn't born yet or not around during the Tommy West era. (or at least his last year here at Clemson (3-8 Overall and 1-7 in the ACC))

Nov 19, 2014, 8:10 AM

dont seem like a rant to me. makes perfect sense. my only saving grace is every fan base has this very small percentage of morons that will complain even when we win it all. there existence is pathetic at best.

It's ok to like where we're headed but if we aren't getting

Nov 19, 2014, 8:19 AM

better each day/week/year then what's the point? I'm sure there will be things that we'd need to get better at even if/when we win it all.

Wanting Continual Improvement is not a bad thing in the business world, in athletics, or in life in general.

Sometimes they are "complaining" just to complain, but a good bit of the time they bring up valid concerns or things that need to be fixed. So why not have a discussion about that? Saying you trust the coaches is one thing, but berating people for wanting to broach a subject is ridiculous to say the least.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

I can't take your post seriously.

Nov 19, 2014, 8:15 AM

"All of you that are berating and booing Cole stoudt can kiss my a**. Do I think he is a good qb? Absolutely not. In fact, I think he has been terrible."

So you saying he is "absolutely not" a good qb and that you in fact "think he has been terrible." isn't "berating" or talking down about him on tnet?

It's like saying you shouldn't talk about fat people, but by the way I think you're fat.

Kettle meet Pot.

Re: I can't take your post seriously.

Nov 19, 2014, 8:56 AM

Biggest problem I have with Clemson athletics is the stupid buyout for Dabo. Stupid. Plain and simple.

Nov 19, 2014, 9:02 AM [ in reply to I can't take your post seriously. ]

You obviously have not read my posts or you just dont know how to read. I have said that in my opinion there is nothing wrong with critiquing a players performance. I bet if you asked Cole stoudt himself if he has performed well he would say no. I am talking about the fans booing Cole Stoudt and the fans that are straight up making fun of him and calling for his head on this message board. How about you read the previous posts before making an idiotic statement like that anonymous.

And for the people not taking me serious because I have a life and don't post every day. you are entitled to do as you please but know that I have been a Clemson fan since I can remember and I have been on tigernet for over 10 years.

Nov 19, 2014, 9:07 AM

Sorry if the previous post was harsh. It just pisses me off that people take what I say out of context and try to argue about it. You have definitely made some valid points. But I don't get how anyone can defend people that boo one of our own or just straight up bash the kid with nothing constructive to say

I'm not defending anyone, however, your OP rubs me the wrong

Nov 19, 2014, 9:15 AM

way for the reason I stated.

I don't agree with booing our players or bashing them.

However, I do believe he has been a thorn in our side for most of the year and is holding us back as an offense.

Re: I'm not defending anyone, however, your OP rubs me the wrong

Nov 19, 2014, 9:52 AM

Ok well then I am not talking about you. He has not performed well at all. And with if Deshaun started and played in every game uninjured we would only have one loss. We could have even won the georgia game, who knows.

I personally feel CM has failed Cole as a coach which has

Nov 19, 2014, 9:53 AM

really hurt our offense this season.

I stand by my statement. If others should read your other

Nov 19, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: I can't take your post seriously. ]

posts to get your point then you should preface with that or make your intention a bit clearer.

Replies: 44
| visibility 201
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic