Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sleep on Dabo...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Sleep on Dabo...

Aug 2, 2011, 11:38 PM

Sleep on Dabo…because he did in his first year at Clemson what took Spurrier 6 years to do at Carolina.

Sleep on Dabo…because Urban Meyer did when he thought he had CJ and stopped recruiting Knoshon Moreno.

Sleep on Dabo…because he has as many bowl championships in 2 full years at Clemson as Spurrier does in 6 years at Carolina.

Sleep on Dabo…I hope you do because he is 1-2 against Carolina. I hope you do because he is 1-2 against FSU. I hope you do because he is 1-2 in bowl games. I hope you sleep on Dabo as he stockpiles premier talent like Garcia stockpiles “suspensions”.

But when Dabo wakes you up, I hope you have your s*** together because historically the ACC belongs to Clemson, that dumpster in Columbia belongs to Clemson, and every half-witted drunk to don a #### emblem as a measure of pride has belonged to Clemson.

2 in a row is an outlier, the bell curve consists of November Orange Crushes.

Enjoy your recent success Carolina…you think you’ve arrived but you’ve never been there so you really don’t know where the he** you are.

As for Clemson, I’m not nearly as concerned with where we are right now…I know where we’ve been and I know where we’re going.

Good luck in 2011. Game on.

13 ACC Championships
65-38-4
16 Bowl Championships

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Re: Sleep on Dabo...

Aug 3, 2011, 7:31 AM

Dude I don't blame you a bit for looking back at the past. Your present sucks and the future with Dabo is not going to be good.

Aug 3, 2011, 7:40 AM

GO PECK DIRT COOT!!!! OR BETTER YET GO BACK TO SLEEP AND DREAM ABOUT YOUR #####!!!!!

how would you know what our future looks like?

Aug 3, 2011, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Sleep on Dabo... ]

All new coaching staff, a new team every year, and with the recruiting Clemsons been doing with a losing season, the teams are only going to get better

Aug 3, 2011, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Sleep on Dabo... ]

Dao has the recruiting down.. time to start the winning on a consistent basis. Have a really good feeling about this year ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hey Off thedouche, how about you just go back to being

Aug 3, 2011, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Sleep on Dabo... ]

the Ol' Ball Sack's head butt sniffer?

We're coming to collect rent in November and it's way overdue. We own your dead cockroach stadium and we're about to re-claim it.

d-bag

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey Off thedouche, how about you just go back to being

Aug 3, 2011, 9:21 AM

You people talking about "rent" sound so stupid

Aug 3, 2011, 9:23 AM

Have the check ready. Make it out to CUAD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

If you think that sounds stupid, you should hear yourselves

Aug 3, 2011, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey Off thedouche, how about you just go back to being ]

talking about the greatest year in the history of your program. You know, that year where you only had 9 wins and got your a$ses beat by Auburn and FSU. But hey, congrats on your preseason national championship this year!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 3, 2011, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Off thedouche, how about you just go back to being ]

laundrymat,check out the record between clemson and usuc at wb.then come back about the rent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Off the wall...

Aug 3, 2011, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Sleep on Dabo... ]

Isn't that #3 on the list on the Garcia's favorite places to take a Mangus in the wee hours of the morning?

Aug 3, 2011, 7:49 AM

I'm bookmarking this page for future reference to the greatest post ever.

Love it, 25 secs.

Go Tigers

Holy Mackerel... that was some post. Thumbs Up!***

Aug 3, 2011, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 3, 2011, 10:30 AM

Don't forget sleep on Dabo because in his 2nd season he did something Spurrier has never done, finish with a below .500 record.

Gamecock Will could have won the ACC Atlantic

Aug 3, 2011, 10:34 AM

with CJ Spiller, Jacoby Ford and Michael Palmer.

Stop crediting Dabo with that. What you can give him credit for is losing to Maryland that year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Gamecock Will could have won the ACC Atlantic

Aug 3, 2011, 10:36 AM

Actually, the credit for that one goes to the replay official. That was not a TD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Gamecock Will could have won the ACC Atlantic

Aug 3, 2011, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Gamecock Will could have won the ACC Atlantic ]

It was his first game as a coach, what do you expect?

That's stupid...

Aug 3, 2011, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Gamecock Will could have won the ACC Atlantic ]

So don't give him credit for the wins, just the losses? Look, I'm not entirely sold on Dabo, I want the guy to be successful but he's just not ready to be a head coach. The man can recruit like crazy, hopefully he can learn how to finish games, but he's responsible for the losses AS WELL AS the wins. Yeah we lost to a horrible Maryland team that year, it was humiliating and the head coach is responsible, but he's also responsible for guiding his team to 9 wins and a division title.

No, don't give him credit for the wins because anyone

Aug 3, 2011, 10:42 PM

could have won with that talent and that schedule. Ken Hatfield won his first couple seasons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

can i get an amen?!***

Aug 3, 2011, 1:03 PM

And ALL God's Country people said . . . " AMEN ! ! "***

Aug 3, 2011, 3:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

That was awesome!!!

Aug 3, 2011, 1:55 PM

Great post...
Go Clemson!!!
Go Dabo!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look! More little #### lovers to be ignored...***

Aug 3, 2011, 2:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2011, 6:05 PM

i think a lot of Clemson fans would to to "sleep with Dabo"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic