Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Leggett's post game speech
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,671

Jack Leggett's post game speech

Jun 7, 2011, 9:42 AM

Ok, guys I have a prepared statement that I borrowed from Dabo Swinney, who stole it from Oliver Purnell, who borrowed it from Tommy Bowden, who copied it from Larry Shyatt, who plagiarised from Tommy West...

I'd like to start off by thanking Terry Don Phillips. He is an awesome, handsome, powerful, intelligent, sexy human being. He is the type of guy that you would offer to do anything for. Like watching his children for him or taking out his trash whenever he texts me to do so. God bless that man. and in closing, good try guys... will get'em next year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thumbs down***

Jun 7, 2011, 9:43 AM

null

I'd be happy to thumb you down.***

Jun 7, 2011, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I'd be happy to thumb you down.***

Jun 7, 2011, 10:04 AM

Thats sounds nasty

That's how soccerkrzy rolls***

Jun 7, 2011, 10:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I laugh at the people thumbing down the OP whenever it's

Jun 7, 2011, 10:30 AM

blatant satire.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only time it's really acceptable is when the OP is

Jun 7, 2011, 10:31 AM

LbU or dsp. Then I'm all for it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't lump in with that garbage

Jun 7, 2011, 10:36 AM

;)

null

when you grow up...

Jun 7, 2011, 11:57 AM

you wanna be like me.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody wants to go through life fat, ugly and ghey

Jun 7, 2011, 1:21 PM

;)

null

agreed...

Jun 7, 2011, 2:11 PM

and i don't blame you, gotta be tough.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the first case, that's not true...

Jun 7, 2011, 11:22 AM

secondly, what SHOULD he have said? Should he have thrown the entire team under the bus? Should he have said that the players suck and don't deserve to play D1 baseball? If he did, that would make it nearly impossible to recruit players in the future.

Re: In the first case, that's not true...

Jun 7, 2011, 11:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MSGT Hulka***

Jun 7, 2011, 12:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Re: In the first case, that's not true...

Jun 8, 2011, 9:34 AM [ in reply to In the first case, that's not true... ]

Once again, your complete lack of a sense of humor has caused you to miss the actual point of the post.

I hope the folks that pointed this down realize i was joking

Jun 7, 2011, 11:52 AM

I will admit out of all the coaches we have had in the TDP era, Jack Leggett seems to have had the most success. Well, him and whom ever our golf coach is... I was just trying to point out the fact that most people today are worried more about CYA then success when it comes to their jobs. Sorry if I upset anyone... GO TIGERS!!

It seemed like a very sincere and truthful speech to me!***

Jun 7, 2011, 11:53 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,671
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic