Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A funny thing that I did today....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 622

A funny thing that I did today....

Dec 10, 2005, 7:56 PM

I had to take my mom shopping so she could get her friends at work some gifts. We went into Hallmark and went straight to the Clemson section. This couple beside us opened a little box that played the USuC fight song..and in an instant I said "Everytime I hear that song, i get sick to my stomach"..The people gave me the dirtiest look I have EVER gotten. I just chuckled out loud and said.."Have fun in Shreveport!! We will be in sunny Orlando" They watched me the rest of the time in the store:)

But on a side note, one of my mom's friends is a Coot..and mom wanted to buy a USuC ornament and I would NOT let her do it..wouldn't let her touch it:) Told her I would make her walk with her bad leg if she did..

Am I bad?

Nah..I just hate those darn Gamecoots!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A funny thing that I did today....

Dec 10, 2005, 7:57 PM

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

So from all your posts I gather that

Dec 10, 2005, 7:59 PM

USuCk isn't your second favorite team?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can bet on that..

Dec 10, 2005, 8:00 PM

;)**

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2005, 8:00 PM

We shore is proud uv you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Damnnnnn, you're relentless***

Dec 10, 2005, 8:03 PM

blood runeth orange

Dec 10, 2005, 8:16 PM

i respect u, in many ways
ur blood must run orange

Could've told them Spurlid toilet seats were on sale

Dec 10, 2005, 8:29 PM

at all hardware stores. Perfect gift for them.

Dec 10, 2005, 8:29 PM

I love it. I had to go to the #### roach last Saturday for the 3A football championship game. (Yeah Rebels!) I took a blanket to sit on so I didnt have to touch the nasty seats. Man that place is a dump.

The day before Thanksgiving I was buying groceries,since it was cold and a Wed, I had on my Clemson sweatshirt. This guy comes up and says, "man Clemson, I just saw another girl with a Clemson shirt on, they are everywhere!. I can't get away from them." I told him. hey, dont blame me for your problems. Its not my fault your a gamecock. The kicker is when I went to the next ailse I found the other girl in Clemson...It was my neice! I had no idea she was in the store. Guess she has been raised right... must have been her Aunt's influence. If things go right she will be a freshmen next year at CU. A great addition.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic