Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The best way to show the rest of the country how disgusting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

The best way to show the rest of the country how disgusting

Oct 29, 2006, 2:22 PM

and pathetic a large portion of the South Carolina Gamecock fanbase is, is to put a bunch of them on TV.

Any non-biased person with any sense at all would be able to conclude that Clemson has a much classier fanbase and a much cleaner and college-like environment for football. I don't understand how anyone....even an alum...could be a fan of that program. What in the **** are the pros of being a coot fan? Your stadium is ugly. Your fans are notoriously delusional and classless (every UGA fan I know says the same thing). Your history is a joke. Your main "tradition" involves piped in music. You ruin the name of otherwise good coaches. Your mascot is a ###### chicken. My God it must suck to be a coot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point! POTD!!!!***

Oct 29, 2006, 2:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's always funny to hear someone

Oct 29, 2006, 2:30 PM

claim another fan base is more redneck or classless than they are, especially when the people who make up the two fan bases come from the very same state.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Your logic machine is always so far off.

Oct 29, 2006, 2:34 PM

You think there is some magical rule that says because the two schools are within the same State boundries both schools are going to have the same number of classless fans? Walk towards the light man.

What logic is there to say

Oct 29, 2006, 2:36 PM

one school will have more classless fans?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Not "will", just "does".***

Oct 29, 2006, 2:38 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called deductive reasoning. Look it up.***

Oct 29, 2006, 2:39 PM [ in reply to What logic is there to say ]

Would you say that the fanbases of UGA and GTech are

Oct 29, 2006, 3:14 PM [ in reply to What logic is there to say ]

the same? Of course not. Your argument has no validity. You guys are pitiful. Thanks for proving it to the nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Virginia....Virginia Tech...

Oct 29, 2006, 2:37 PM [ in reply to It's always funny to hear someone ]

West Virginia....Marshall

NCSU...Wake Forest

Georgia...Georgia Tech

Texas A&M...Texas

I could go on.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VT is more like Clemson, right? Wake has a higher % of

Oct 29, 2006, 2:40 PM

students and fans from out of state. With Texas and A&M, the big difference is that there are so many more Texas fans.

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More Bandwagon Texas fans. Plus, they have those

Oct 29, 2006, 2:45 PM

statehood nationalism fans who look at it like it's their state vs everyone else.

This is pretty subjective, but in my opinion

Oct 29, 2006, 2:45 PM [ in reply to VT is more like Clemson, right? Wake has a higher % of ]

each of the dichotomies is one team with classy fans (A&M) and one team with a lot of trashy ones (Texas).

And no, being in Oklahoma doesn't make me hate Texas, I actually dislike OU more due to their fanbase being largely ignorant.

VT has trashy fans, IMO, yours may differ due to experiences you may have had, but I know the ones I ran into in Jax in 2000 were horrid.

I agree somewhat. Many Clemson and Carolina fans come

Oct 29, 2006, 2:38 PM [ in reply to It's always funny to hear someone ]

from the same families even. I think ya'll do get a few more of the roughnecks just because of the urban setting and Carolina's entrance requirements are easier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's the "urban rednecks." BTW it's not a few more.***

Oct 29, 2006, 2:42 PM

Re: I agree somewhat. Many Clemson and Carolina fans come

Oct 29, 2006, 2:49 PM [ in reply to I agree somewhat. Many Clemson and Carolina fans come ]

coots always say somthing about Clemson when on radio or tv to make points about their school. have never understood their logit!

Re: It's always funny to hear someone

Oct 29, 2006, 2:57 PM [ in reply to It's always funny to hear someone ]

Especially when they have a fan base consisting of people throwing mini-bottles at their coach. An isolated incident? Reggie Herring can tell folks what ######### they are after the way some treated him after games in front of his children. Just thought I'd remind them of that. Bye. I'm outa here.

The Reason: Clemson BUILDS Character.

Oct 29, 2006, 3:57 PM [ in reply to It's always funny to hear someone ]

USuC simply accepts characters. Once at either school you learn the traditions, the culture, and the expected behavior. There is certainly a range of behavior and with 80,000 plus at a stadium no one can claim otherwise. But the standards of behavior at Clemson were evident on GameDay and the standards of behavior at USuc were evident on GameDay. You can judge for yourself if they are the same.

Re: I am, in no way, related to you. And I do not care to

Oct 29, 2006, 4:23 PM [ in reply to It's always funny to hear someone ]

associate with your kind.

How can that be???

Oct 29, 2006, 2:35 PM

When many Clemson and Carolina fans come from the same family.

Nobody said all coot fans are classless.

Oct 29, 2006, 2:38 PM

I have several people I am related to who are USuCk fans/alums. Only half of them are classless. ;)

My entire family is USC and I dont agree

Oct 29, 2006, 2:43 PM

My dad and I are the only 2 in the family that support our tigers. I dont pull for USC for any reason, but to call them all of them classless is a not a good call and is classless in itself. There is a difference in the 2 fan bases but dont label it classless. Look around at Clemson, we have bad fans too. Every place other than Texas A and M has them.

People need to pay attention to posts better.

Oct 29, 2006, 2:47 PM

I never said they were all classless. Most of my extended family are coot and UGA fans. All of the UGA fans in my family are classy and half of the coot fans are too.

USC is bar none the most dilusional fan base period....

Oct 29, 2006, 11:33 PM

With that said, not everyone of their fans are idiots but many of their internet fan base and regular fan base....are just not in touch with any sort of reality

I can agree with that. I got usc buddies that know their

Oct 29, 2006, 11:35 PM

place and except the fact that Clemson owns them.

the internet/radio talk show guys live in LA-LA land and don't have a clue about football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic