Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hypothetical perfect ending to this football season:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Hypothetical perfect ending to this football season:

Dec 13, 2013, 12:31 PM

Clemson beats OSU in Orange Bowl 70-0. The WVU debacle is forgotten about and never mentioned again because of the blowout OSU loss. Sammy decides to stay at CU. ESPN now describes any team that loses a game they aren't supposed to as "buckeyeing".

SCU loses to Wisconsin, BIG!! The Wisconsin RB hits and runs over Clowney and knocks his helmet off. The replay is shown over and over and over and over on ESPN for the next 6 months proclaiming the Wisconsin RB the best ball carrier in the history of football. After the hit, Clowney can't read. ;) Steve Spurrier retires and never wears a shirt again, even at Augusta National. He is kicked out of the club, his wife leaves him and takes all his money, and he ends up living in a KOA campground getting plastered on Milwaukee's Best every night until Todd Ellis adopts him.

FSU tramples Auburn in BCS Championship. Jimbo Fisher finds a feces covered horseshoe at midfield after he shakes hands with Malzahn. Fisher, thinking it's from Chief Osceola's horse, and not Malzahn's ###, gives it back to the Chief who quickly contracts Hepatitis B from it.

Jameis Winston's accuser is discovered to have been hired by ESPN and the SEC to discredit an ACC Heisman candidate. She is arrested and the SEC commish is fired. The SEC network is cancelled.

Jameis Winston says, "I told you I was innocent of rape", while being arrested for robbing a Dillard's shoe department. He is put in jail for three years and loses all of his eligibility.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hypothetical perfect ending to this football season:

Dec 13, 2013, 12:36 PM

you left out the part where Urban Meyer punches Mark May, but agree on all other points.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I probably do need to add some Mark May and Lou Holtz

Dec 13, 2013, 12:39 PM

in there somewhere.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I probably do need to add some Mark May and Lou Holtz

Dec 13, 2013, 1:39 PM

if they could battle to the death with pointy sticks, I would pay to see that. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's funny.

Dec 13, 2013, 12:43 PM

I don't care if it's harsh, rude and just downright nasty, it's still funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's hilarious

Dec 13, 2013, 12:44 PM

got a good laugh from that

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

I would have said hilarius...

Dec 13, 2013, 12:50 PM

if I knew how to spel it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never could get down the finer points

Dec 13, 2013, 1:19 PM

of grammery ;)

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Dec 13, 2013, 12:46 PM

Thanks for the laugh!!! +1

You left out two words: meteor and Columbia.***

Dec 13, 2013, 1:37 PM

Dec 13, 2013, 2:11 PM

This was great

I love it!****

Dec 13, 2013, 2:16 PM

Clowney can't read already... need to edit that part.

Dec 13, 2013, 4:02 PM

Go Tigers!

Anything's possible

Dec 13, 2013, 4:08 PM

....but Dillard's? I'm doubting that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anything's possible

Dec 13, 2013, 7:01 PM

He will not lose all of his eligibility. He'll end up on a SEC team after going to a Junior College for a year. Then he will be fighting for a SEC Championship and the MNC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fiction is often stranger than truth.....

Dec 13, 2013, 4:42 PM

but wouldn't it be great....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not funny at all...borderline libel as to Winston, frankly

Dec 13, 2013, 7:40 PM

I would delete that if I were you...

dapotd***

Dec 13, 2013, 7:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not funny at all...borderline libel as to Winston, frankly

Dec 13, 2013, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Not funny at all...borderline libel as to Winston, frankly ]

Glad you like it.

I will not be deleting it because it is satire, and you obviously have no sense of humor.

Lighten up Francis.

You apparently don't know the law,,,doesn't matter what your

Dec 13, 2013, 8:15 PM

intent was...I'm serious...Winston's camp may be taking action against you.

Gotcha! I'm sure I'm the only message board poster

Dec 13, 2013, 8:16 PM

in the country making fun of him.

Get a life.

... and a 'Rod' stretcher...***

Dec 13, 2013, 8:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and maybe Bobby's camp will take action against you too

Dec 13, 2013, 8:24 PM [ in reply to You apparently don't know the law,,,doesn't matter what your ]

for libel joking about something he may or may not have done.

Pot meet kettle...

Might not want to call people out when your posting history shows the exact thing you're trying to be high and mighty about.

PWNED.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=14792523#14792523

Cox was arrested for that you moron! Has Jameis ever

Dec 13, 2013, 8:29 PM

even been accused of stealing anything, much less arrested? You just got served with a sided a PWNED...noob!

Keep yapping and I'll make you look like more of a fool

Dec 13, 2013, 8:31 PM [ in reply to and maybe Bobby's camp will take action against you too ]

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1006592/

Oooohh internet tough guy

Dec 13, 2013, 8:33 PM

you got a link to how big of a ######### you are?

I think it's pretty obvious you're well liked on this board (sarcasm).

And by the way, you're the one that took a funny post and got mad about it, so I'd say you're the moron.

Don't bother responding because you're ignored. One of the perks of Tigernet. Have a good night holding your boyfriend's "big rod".

What is "tough guy" about what I said? You thought you

Dec 13, 2013, 8:39 PM

"got" me with the little bomb you lobbed at me, and you weren't expecting me to catch the bomb, defecate on it, light it on fire, and throw right back through your front window. Now you're sulking and lashing out at the same time. You will not win this inter-fight. Know that.

You're the moron who doesn't understand what libel actually

Dec 13, 2013, 9:50 PM

is. You also fail to know what satire is and where it falls within the law (hey ########, it is exempt from slander and libel).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Lighten up and let go of your rod holder and doubt "big"

Dec 14, 2013, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Not funny at all...borderline libel as to Winston, frankly ]

You need to see a good psychotherapist for several years to get over your "rod" envy!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2013, 8:09 PM

Don't forget the best one, Clemson gets a long pass due enema ....

Thirsty?***

Dec 13, 2013, 8:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2013, 8:11 PM

Who cares what you think BIG COOT!!!

Dec 13, 2013, 8:31 PM

BIG COOT...don't you have gas to pump?!!!

This post got 36 TUs? Guess you do have to target the lesser

Dec 13, 2013, 10:18 PM

thinking groups to work your tiger spirit meter up?

Mine's so low bc I #### off the 70% gamecock crowd that frequents the board, while no clemson fan will throw me a fuggin bone, here? Is it b/c they don't understand, or don't like reality, or don't like those smarter than them, or just want people to verbalize on their level of intellect? I don't understand, but this place is effing absolutely unbearable one way or the other, to the point where I'm having a very difficult time continuing to be involved with it.

Re: This post got 36 TUs? Guess you do have to target the lesser

Dec 13, 2013, 10:46 PM

exit door is in the right hand upper corner of this page...last button on the right....click it

I mean this board is honestly a waste of human life. It's a

Dec 13, 2013, 11:23 PM

travesty, as bigcockrodholder would put it.

Nothing significant or groundbreaking has ever been posted here.

If you stay an even keel and don't #### the 70% population of this board off (gamecock fans), you have a nice tiger spirit meter.

Inversely, if you're a usc jr fan, and 1 out of 3 of your posts tends to the feelings of insecure tiger fans, you get a handful of thumbs up for that (dimbulbbill). Of course, those posts only come into play to offset the angry spells they have when real fans get under their skin and they can't help themselves but to show their true throw up colors (which actually snags them suprisingly more thumbs up than they got when they were complimenting the tigers, bc there's that many GAMECOCK (thumbs up now?) lurkers.

You are a classic case of "Tiger Pulse Envy"!

Dec 14, 2013, 8:13 PM

I'm sure your "Kock Pulse" is much higher on FGF!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Well... Bye...***

Dec 14, 2013, 8:08 PM [ in reply to This post got 36 TUs? Guess you do have to target the lesser ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Dec 13, 2013, 11:33 PM

Thank You Thomas Clemson
Some Say there is no God
The things that say that!
Never Been to Clemson !

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic