Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A funny story......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 475

A funny story......

Feb 4, 2005, 1:15 PM

I hate to admit it, but I received my Master's from USC (Had to go there b/c my company would pay for me to get a Master's while I worked). Anyway, as a student there I had to do many of the usual things other students, would do. For instance, I had to get an ID card......so I took the picture in a Clemson hat and Clemson shirt......

When professors asked for my email address, I would give them my lifetime forwarding address that ended @alumni.clemson.edu and best of all.......

I would always make sure to pick up my tickets for home football games. The people who gave them out soon remebered me everytime I'd come in. Why?, because I'd rip those tickets in half and toss them in the trash on the way out. Pissed everyone off. Keep in mind all of the so-called sellouts UCS has had over the past two years......well that wasn't exactly true. LOL.

I know of a couple of others there at the school with me who did some of the same things. I love hating that school.

And by the way, that University sucks......when you have to walk over a bum on the way to class on the steps going into the building you know where you are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud of you. Pumpkins did you justice.

Feb 4, 2005, 1:18 PM

Cool kids who never had the time...

Great Story***

Feb 4, 2005, 1:21 PM

You see sell out doesn't refer to attendance......

Feb 4, 2005, 1:57 PM

maybe you didn't get a very good education here or at Clemson if you think it does. The word "sell" which appears prominetly at the begining of the the word "sell out" referes to the actual purchase of tickets. A sell out doesn't require that every one with a ticket use it. That number would be called attendance.
Look them up you'll see!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Re: You see sell out doesn't refer to attendance......

Feb 4, 2005, 2:08 PM

The word "sell" which appears prominetly at the begining of the the word "sell out"

last time i checked "sell out" was 2 words.

It's a well known fact that my spelling....

Feb 4, 2005, 2:11 PM

is absolutely above reproach!! ;)
I think you still got my meaning, which is of course the purpose of communication!!!
sell out, sell out, sell-out... whatever, one more or less key stroke doesn't change the meaning in this instance...
thanks though

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

no problem

Feb 4, 2005, 2:18 PM

i was just being annoying, it's kinda of a boring friday afternoon. i make quite a few typos myself.

Believe me I understand. I'm doing much more than that!!*****

Feb 4, 2005, 2:23 PM

- catahoula

That is supposed to be....

Feb 4, 2005, 2:30 PM

I'm not doing much more than that...
see those demned type-o's

Sorry!!

- catahoula

I still think you got the point........by the way....I don't

Feb 4, 2005, 3:46 PM [ in reply to You see sell out doesn't refer to attendance...... ]

think you want to take on an argument on quality of education from Clemson vs. USuC.

For the time being anyway.....

Feb 4, 2005, 5:21 PM

63 points, 17 posts! Love it

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 475
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic