Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notes discovered on the stolen computer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,128

Notes discovered on the stolen computer

Dec 10, 2004, 11:21 AM

LH entry

I have got to get out of this mess, I think visorboy is buying the stuff I have been telling him....what a tool lololol

LH entry

I am sorry I talked Skip into coming here, he says he forgives me but he seems more distant as UConn continues to do well in the Big East

LH entry

I feel bad using the same story on visor they used to lure me to this desolate place. The voices started again last night....hurts to hear Rockne and Lomabardi laughing at me...why does no one else hear the voices ?

LH entry

Told Skip to walk naked anywhere else to coach, he has got to get out of this hole.....first time he smiled at me in a LONG time

LH entry

I think Mint may have been wrong instigating the trouble at the Clemson game, but I cant beat them and it sounded good when he mentioned meeting them at the bottom of the hill...should have listened to the voices....they were laughing at me again

LH entry

wow.....63-17 and these people still love me.....if they ever really understand football.....nah it will never happen, they believe anything I tell them LOLOLOL

LH entry

What should I buy daddy for Christmas ? Tommy has everything....he sure owns me....the voices are laughing again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha...Nice***

Dec 10, 2004, 11:23 AM

Good post, IMO, but I do not Holtz is that lucid; his

Dec 10, 2004, 11:29 AM

secretary must have been the ghost writer!!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,128
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic