Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bitter Pill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Bitter Pill

Nov 19, 2008, 2:01 PM

Flame Away... I fully expect it. I have been around Clemson Football since I was a kid. Lets just say, long enough to have seen a lot. I have never, and I mean never, seen the Clemson Family stoop (ie- tigernet posters, in this case) stoop to such a level of ignorance and foolishness.

I quit looking at the board about 3 weeks ago, as I continued to grow more and more weary of the "Hire this guy, don't hire that guy.. bladdy bladdy blah blah..."

For the love of God, why would anyone want to be coach here? The facilities are excellent, the atmosphere incredible on game-day, and our players are first rate. However, and I hope it is simply a vocal minority with access to a keyboard, there are more idiots around Tigernet than I have ever seen.

I felt, in 2004, that it was time for Tommy to go. I have never wavered. Since he has gone, and I do think it was a good thing, the whining, moaning and general ignorance of some members here has been magnified. For Pete's sake, people, we have a season to complete.

You DO NOT have an inside source. You ARE NOT privey to some clever piece of information, and you certainly have NO qualifications for choosing a new coach. Give it a rest already.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what would you suggest we talk about then?

Nov 19, 2008, 2:03 PM

this is a message board.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Pergolas, of course!***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:10 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was watching my son play on his playset the other day

Nov 19, 2008, 2:12 PM

and got to wondering. Has anyone tried swinging on those lovely pergolas?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Only the Virginia students....

Nov 19, 2008, 2:26 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about the UVa game or the start of Basket Ball?***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:12 PM [ in reply to what would you suggest we talk about then? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If anyone wants to talk about those, post a message

Nov 19, 2008, 2:13 PM

that's the beauty of the system. People post what they want to discuss.

And you do not know me!!!***

"Lou Holtz for Pwesident"

Clap, clap, clap (while standing)***

you are the only one***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:06 PM

"Lou Holtz for Pwesident"

Re: you are the only one***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:19 PM

No , there's two - you can count me in . ( And by the way that's not to be taken as an endorsement of any coaching candidate ).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Count me in as well.***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:30 PM

Hey Stinkfinger......

Nov 19, 2008, 2:25 PM [ in reply to you are the only one*** ]

Me, Clover and RDHS makes at least 3. :)

Unfortunately the coaching search is the most exciting thing

Nov 19, 2008, 2:06 PM

we have had to discuss this season.

and you know NOT what you are talking about***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I actually DO have an inside source

Rivals j/k ;).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I actually DO have an inside source

Nov 19, 2008, 2:20 PM

Cough , cough , gag !

It's better than talking about the economy***

Uhhhh....this Board is an interactive forum.....

specifically for the purpose of discussing Clemson athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

But we DO buy tickets, we DO buy merchandise

Nov 19, 2008, 2:20 PM

and I pull for the Tigers as hard as I can Every Saturday. So I can talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: But we DO buy tickets, we DO buy merchandise

Nov 19, 2008, 2:27 PM

Unfortunately the purchase of Clemson apparel, merchandise, memorabilia and tickets to events makes you no less of an idiot.

worst fans in college football are right here on Tigernet***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:30 PM

says the guy on tigernet :^()***

Nov 19, 2008, 2:35 PM

Re: Bitter Pill

Nov 19, 2008, 2:32 PM

> You DO NOT have an inside source. You ARE NOT privey
> to some clever piece of information, and you
> certainly have NO qualifications for choosing a new
> coach. Give it a rest already.

You are completely correct. That is why we talk about it on Tigernet rather than fly around in the university plane interviewing candidates. True, none of us know, but it is still fun to talk about it, speculate, feed off rumors and share our opinion of who is the best fit.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic