Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is about a man that no one on this board had ever met
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,551

This is about a man that no one on this board had ever met

Jul 1, 2008, 11:54 PM

but he was one of the biggest Clemson fans that I have ever known. His name is still Shag regardless of his current home. My dad died today and he is in tiger heaven. His father graduated from Duke and my dad still managed to be a loyal tiger fan. You may have seen him in the handicap section, but you would not have noticed him because he had on orange just like the other 80,000 fans. Death Valley gave him great happiness. Thanks to all for contributing to his happiness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God bless you and your family***

Jul 2, 2008, 12:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A true tiger fan worth remembering!

Jul 2, 2008, 12:05 AM

I'm sorry for your loss and rejoice in someday meeting him in heaven. Then we will sit and laugh at all the great times each had rooting for our Tigers.
You have our prayers at this time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is about a man that no one on this board had ever met

Jul 2, 2008, 12:42 AM

Thanks for taking time to share your wonderful memories. We are reminded of our blessings and responsibilities. Lastly, I shall now cheer a bit louder this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hang in there Goob. I'm sure your Dad is smiling down upon

Jul 2, 2008, 1:05 AM

you as we speak. Thanks for telling us about him and I will remember you and your family in my prayers tonight.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Jul 2, 2008, 3:00 AM

Hang in there. God bless you and your family. Prayers sent.

Jul 2, 2008, 8:07 AM

Hey buddy it's Luke...Shag was a huge part of my life and I will sorely miss him...I had the honor of taking him to several games and doing some great tailgating with him..My little boy loved to play with his "uncle" Shag...There's no doubt Shag has front row seats in Heaven with my dad, Iris, Moe and all the other great Tiger fans to enjoy those wonderful Saturday gamedays...If you need anything at all you just let me know...God bless Shag...He was truly one of a kind and he will always have a place in my heart.

Jul 2, 2008, 9:00 AM

This is Luke's wife, Lesli. Your dad was an amazing man! I know that he is up in Heaven right now, with Horace talking about the good times, and their Clemson Tigers! When Horace passed last year, we came up with a saying...."GO TIGERS FROM HEAVEN". You all are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

God bless you and your family.***

Jul 2, 2008, 8:28 AM

Our prayers are with you and your family.***

Jul 2, 2008, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

concolences to you and your family

Jul 2, 2008, 9:06 AM

I know what you say about love for DV.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lord love ya, goob! Thanks for the note.***

Jul 2, 2008, 9:23 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Condolences to you and yours, God bless and.......

Jul 2, 2008, 5:22 PM

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic