Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,524

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 8, 2016, 11:19 AM

Look at you. Just take a look in the mirror. What has happened? If you can't see it, you're blind. You were a little disappointed that the Tigers pawed around with the War Eagles. What a great time to be a Tiger. When you can go on the road, play your B game, and beat the almighty SEC and be upset about it.....that is when you know you're on the verge of something magitastical.

So here we are!! Once Junior and I figured out where the hell Troy is, we were on our way. Junior giggled like a girl when I told him we were looking for Trojans to take. He suggested we start at Walgreens.

But it didnt take long to get down to the campus and find one. He's sort of a dullard. Boy says his name is Jimmy John Joe Bob...but says people call him Wesley.....and Bubba. He's got sort of a bowl cut and teeth like Jim Carrey in dumb and dumber. Apparently, he couldnt get in to some of the other schools down there. He had on a Bama hat, so we thought he might be a Coot.

Anyway, we dressed him like a Roman Warrior and brought him home. He really isnt scared right now. I honestly think he doesnt know what's about to happen.

But soon...he'll have no doubt. His confidence will be ripped away like his muscle tissue from his bones. He's in the cage now....it's dark, except for the strobe light, death metal is blaring throughout the garage. Friday night the purification will begin. By Saturday afternoon, the blood will be shed and washed down the drain. We will drink wine and celebrate another victory. This one will not be one to remember. It will be a business event. But you savor it. Because, when January rolls in, you'll want to remember every step on our special journey.

Now you get your ### in the Valley. Enjoy the pretty girls in their sundresses. But when that cannon fires, you show those boys from Troy, Alabama no mercy. Rattle their teeth with your roar. Let Ben Boulware knock someone's lungs loose. You will witness a brutality that will leave you aroused and lustful for more.

Buckle Up!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome home***

Sep 8, 2016, 11:21 AM

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 8, 2016, 11:22 AM

Gawd, I hope that wasn't our B game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Sep 8, 2016, 11:25 AM

Well stated.
GO TIGERS !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BuzzPaw on the way home after the game...

Sep 8, 2016, 11:28 AM

Point - BuzzPaw posts always leave me with a S&S ...

Sep 8, 2016, 11:34 AM

A smile and a shudder! Always entertaining.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Point - BuzzPaw posts always leave me with a S&S ...

Sep 8, 2016, 12:01 PM

SportsSuites1, is that you?

Danny, always good to hear from you. I was happy w/

Sep 8, 2016, 1:16 PM

last weekend because I know what's on offense and wanted to see what we had on defense. I was pleased. We played our most dysfunctional game I can remember as of late yet still won. Do plan, tho, for some sort of carnage for that UL QB will ya?

magitastical?

Sep 8, 2016, 1:31 PM

1 point for that.

Thanks! It's a favorite of mine

Sep 9, 2016, 9:07 AM

I also like to say things are amazeballs

Yeah, that's a good one... +1.***

Sep 9, 2016, 9:12 AM [ in reply to magitastical? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic