Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honeymoon's over-back to real life (but first a great story)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 940

Honeymoon's over-back to real life (but first a great story)

Jul 12, 2004, 11:26 AM

First, thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Mrs. tgrdiver and I had a great time honeymooning in San Francisco and Yosemite Valley.

The wedding went off without a single hiccup. Although there were only 2 Tigers in the wedding party (myself and olehairyneck (T-Net handle)), from the Clemson groom's cake, to the pictures with my well traveled Tiger Rag, to the Clemson garter, our love for Clemson was evident.

Although I told my bride that she was officially part of the Clemson family after the wedding, she solidified that status in San Francisco. While visiting the Golden Gate overlook area, she walked over to a group of four guys and asked one to take a picture of us. One of them saw her Clemson sweatshirt and said "Clemson? Where is that?" Before she could respond, another one said "he's just kidding, we're all gamecock fans. Why would you wear something like that?" Her endearing response: "I can think of at least 63 reasons why I'm wearing this shirt." End of conversation. I was so proud of my girl! Two years ago she didn't even know what a touchdown is, and now she's talking smack to the coots!

Thanks again for the well wishes. Please welcome Mrs. tgrdiver into the Clemson family and look for us in the wedding section of the Orange & White in the months to come.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does she have a sister?***

Jul 12, 2004, 11:32 AM

Sorry, she's one of a kind***

Jul 12, 2004, 12:10 PM

Many many #### fans in San Francisco***

Jul 12, 2004, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they still conducting ####/#### marriages out there?***

Jul 12, 2004, 11:51 AM

I'll bet the hat is VERY popular there!***

Jul 12, 2004, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Many many #### fans in San Francisco*** ]

Congrads! Without any authority whatsoever...

Jul 12, 2004, 11:37 AM

I hereby bestow an advanced degree in "Smackology" to Mrs. tgrdiver for going beyond the call of duty. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's a keeper!***

Jul 12, 2004, 11:44 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic