Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
to smed and all. Listen I need Tigernet for the unbaised
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1,860

to smed and all. Listen I need Tigernet for the unbaised

Apr 30, 2014, 9:14 PM

friendship and all. You all have helped me through the loss of a daughter who lived 18 days and also are helping me through a difficult time in my life. My wife cheated. I have no other way to say it. I was good to my wife and to my son. I did more than most men dream of doing and the nights I'm alone I miss all three of them. If I get TP points I could care less. I shed tears each night for a dream I had as a kid a loving wife wonderful kids and a family. You lose a child and a wife because you lost a child when you tried everything you could do to save what family you could. Sometimes you need friends you don't know to be there for you. God bless all of Tiger Nation. I have a tender heart who loves nothing but to make others happy and for me to be happy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: to smed and all. Listen I need Tigernet for the unbaised

Apr 30, 2014, 9:18 PM

Man, my thoughts and prayers are with ya. Here's to better days.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2014, 9:22 PM

Dood, you've got my best prayers and wishes. Our God is steadfast and dependable, He's got your back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 30, 2014, 9:37 PM

Thoughts and prayers out to ya my friend.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got friends on Tnet pulling for you.***

Apr 30, 2014, 9:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You've got friends on Tnet pulling for you.***

Apr 30, 2014, 10:14 PM

As I mentioned to you in the past, your son will not forget the sacrifices you have made. It might not be today or tomorrow, but I can assure you he will remember what you did for him. Hang in there. I know you have emotional scars but there is someone out there for you that will care for you. You just have to find her. However, in my opinion, you will not find her in a bar. Good luck and may God bless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember your post and have read it many times. I

Apr 30, 2014, 10:36 PM

have visited a couple churches not trying to find love, but to find a church I feel at home. You are right, my next relationship will not be from a bar, it will be from a someone who has God in there life. My (ex)wife claimed I was not a Christian and she was. Yet, she broke one of the Ten Commandments. I can hold my head high when I'm among friends and in public. I still love her and I'm proud of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I remember your post and have read it many times. I

Apr 30, 2014, 10:48 PM

Keep the faith. Your worst days are behind you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Praying for you brother.***

May 1, 2014, 12:32 AM

May 1, 2014, 1:04 AM

I lost my newborn on January 17th 2013, so I know what you're going through....to say the least! First time I've ever had the nerve to mention it on Tnet. I just want to let you know that you're not the only one who's gone/is going through tough times. There's not a day that goes by, after almost a year and a half, that I don't let it get the best of me in one way or another. If you need help in any way, feel free to Tmail me. Tiger family is what, "is special about Clemson." People who've never been here will never understand that. I'm with you though brother, and it's vitally important that you know you're not, nor never will be alone. God bless my Tiger brother

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 1:19 AM

Since we're sharing stories, just want to say that up until a little over a year ago, I normally would be stumbling in drunk and skiied up right now, and TNet has made it a lot easier to take my mind off the party scene and the mistakes I've made in the past.

We all fight them battles, Myfavorange. It's good to know I'm not alone in seeking some solace in TNet, as silly as it can sound!

I've got a friend that is going through something

May 1, 2014, 1:45 AM

similar. Cheating spouse, divorce, and a kid involved...and that can take quite a toll on anyone. Love is a funny thing. How someone can go from finding a complete stranger to being so distraught at the idea of being separated from them...I went through that a few years ago and it felt like the world was on my shoulders.

I got some very good advice from a friend who told me to quit putting her on a pedestal and start taking care of myself. I did just that. I realized soon after that I had become so reliant on that person that I had lost my own identity. I felt like I NEEDED that person to live...like they were one of my vital organs or something. I went back to some old hobbies, hit the gym, made lots of new friends and all that pain and hardship is a distant memory.

I'm sure you'll recover some time from now...that's really the toughest part...letting time heal the wound. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope you receive the best possible outcome. All is not lost and that relationship wasn't a total loss...I'm sure you have a wonderful son to be thankful for.

my thoughts and prayers are there for you.***

May 1, 2014, 1:50 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, I'm gonna hug my wife and kids extra long everytime...

May 1, 2014, 6:56 AM

Thanks for the perspective. Check out this book:

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

It's a life saver.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Walter White?***

May 1, 2014, 9:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

no***

May 1, 2014, 1:39 PM

Sending prayers your way***

May 1, 2014, 10:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God blessyou my friend. I will pray for you every day.***

May 1, 2014, 11:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

prayers for you!***

May 1, 2014, 9:29 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

May 1, 2014, 10:45 PM

It's nice to know you have friends and support from people you don't even know . Keep going , one foot in front of the other and something good will happen ,and change the way you feel !

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2014, 10:55 PM

It'll only get better my friend. Hats off to you for handling this the way you have i
don't think I couldve done it. Relax, enjoy life, and embrace those who love and care for you. We got your back.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1,860
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic