Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jad Dean and these picutures.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Jad Dean and these picutures.

Apr 29, 2005, 12:18 PM

I wish that I could get a reason that any Clemson fan would want to make fun out of those pictures that were made of Jad Dean. This crap of saying, "Thats funny, I don't care who you are." Well let me tell you something hoss to this Tiger, it ain't funny.

All Jad Dean did is something for his university in that he gave the Clemson faithful a glimpse of what the football team's new uniforms would look like.

Others make fun of him by making up mock pictures of him and some of the Clemson faithful laugh? Some of them want to see more? Granted some of those on here who have laughed may be our rival posing as Clemson fans, but others are not.

Clemson is apart of me. Jad Dean is apart of my "Clemson Family." If my son were strike out at his baseball game tonight would I laugh at him and make fun of him? No, because he is my family and I love him. I love Clemson University and everything about it, therefore, I'm not going to make fun of someone who is doing something good by representing the university I love when something positive or good is being presented.

How about show some class. Be proud of this university and all that it is. I am. I proud to have it as a family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dern right! We are Clemson, we're better than that!

Apr 29, 2005, 12:21 PM

We shouldn't stand for people treating him the way he was treated, esp so called Clemson people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

help the clemson family!
isabel's medical fund:
http://www.helpisabel.com/

If you really want to see something about Jad Dean check

Apr 29, 2005, 12:23 PM

this out.

Facing a fourth-and-2 from the Miami 9, Bowden went for a fake field goal and elected to call upon kicker Jad Dean to run for a first down. Dean caught a flip from holder Cole Chason, got to the Miami 3, and Merriweather scored on the next play to tie the game.

Why the thumbs down? Did you even read the post or are you a

Apr 29, 2005, 12:26 PM

COOT?

Re: Jad Dean and these picutures.

Apr 29, 2005, 12:23 PM

because its fun to make fun of gay or seemingly gay people

P.S...oh no, not a thumbs down...I'm scared

It shouldn't be coming from the one group of people who are

Apr 29, 2005, 12:29 PM

supposed to have his back.

help the clemson family!
isabel's medical fund:
http://www.helpisabel.com/

its also fun to make fun of coots who are so ashamed of

Apr 29, 2005, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Jad Dean and these picutures. ]

their own school they make a fake handle

null

when i read a post like this it makes me ashamed for it to

Apr 29, 2005, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Jad Dean and these picutures. ]

say amateur beside my name

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://brainsoup.net/pictures/whiteflour.gif

I agree with you when it comes to this board.

Apr 29, 2005, 12:24 PM

Because it is a Clemson board.

I wouldn't do it on my own board, because I don't think its very classy. However, plenty of folks on this board make fun of opposing team players, so if Coots, Sooners, or anyone else does it on their board, seems to me that you have to overlook it...or start calling out folks on this board for doing the same thing to another teams players.

Just my two cents. I don't really care one way or the other. I think it speaks volumes that the young man clearly expressed that he was upset at it in the paper, and I don't blame him, so folks should lay off.

Re: Jad Dean and these picutures.

Apr 29, 2005, 12:37 PM

I have said this before. It is one thing for other teams fans to criticize him it is another for us Tiger fans to do it. Dean's comments in the State paper a few weeks ago seemed to clearly say it bothered him. He seemed to be in disbelief about Clemson fans comments. Family takes care of their business in house. Sure we can criticize our AD deptartment etc. Everybody even family needs to know someone is watching and accept constructive criticism. But keep it in the family. "DO unto others as you would have them do unto you"

#### RIGHT***

Apr 29, 2005, 12:41 PM

I agree with you, I have very upset when I found out that

Apr 29, 2005, 12:43 PM

there were a few select group of Clemson fans that made for of him.

Jad should be allowed to kick anyone who laughed.....

Apr 29, 2005, 12:46 PM

square in the nuts.

Coots don't count because he kicked them square in the nuts to the tune of 11-7 in November

Screw Oil, burn Lungers

That statistic really tells more of the a$$ whipping that

Apr 29, 2005, 12:48 PM

happened in that game than what the scoreboard did. That's pretty bad when the opposing team's KICKER outscores your offense.

romans 8:28

www.loosechange911.com/
www.killtown.com
www.letsroll911.org
www.universalseed.org

you also can't forget the fact

Apr 29, 2005, 12:52 PM

that he was in coot territory far more times and for a far greater duration than the coot offense ever even dreamed about of being in ours.

Really, when you look back at 63-17 and 29-7, they are 2 of the most savage beatings in the history of the rivalry. Both were so complete, and so total, that the coots knew from the first instant, their day was done.

2003 -- Dondrial Pinkins was sacked on the very 1st play of the game by about 12 Tiger defenders.

2004 -- Cory Boyd takes the kick and is leveled by one of our reserve linebackers. Every coot in America knew the game was over and 15 seconds hadn't even ticked off the clock.

Screw Oil, burn Lungers

The coots lost the game in 2004 before that HUGE hit

Apr 29, 2005, 1:02 PM

by David Dunham on the KO. They lost the game when the thugs, headed by the recently removed "Meat" Summers, met us at the hill. That is something no other team should EVER do!!! The Tigers did exactly what they should've done and that was whip their candy a$$es on the football field, and even in the brawl that occurred during the game. The coots simply got flat out embarassed that day. They tried to taunt us and meet us at the bottom of the hill, on the opening kickoff David Duham de-cleats Corey Boyd and we score on our first possession. Thug Newton runs his mouth, the only thing he's good at, and they start a brawl that the Tigers finished. Please understand I'm not proud of the brawl, but I am glad to see the Tigers showed them they were their daddy in all aspects of life.

www.loosechange911.com/
www.killtown.com
www.letsroll911.org
www.universalseed.org

OH NO!!! A coot thumbed me down. That really stings.***

Apr 29, 2005, 1:22 PM

www.loosechange911.com/
www.killtown.com
www.letsroll911.org
www.universalseed.org

The coots are pretty dumb when you think about it....they...

Apr 29, 2005, 2:03 PM [ in reply to The coots lost the game in 2004 before that HUGE hit ]

got absolutely embarrassed on their home field the year before, so what do they do?? They meet us at the bottom of OUR hill to taunt us. What did they think they had accomplished that was worthy of allowing them to taunt us? That's just plain dumb folks.

actually, you don't really have to think about it....***

Apr 29, 2005, 2:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still say that if that bout of idiocy isn't reason to can

Apr 29, 2005, 1:21 PM

our entire PR department and get a new crew to move us into the 20th century, nothing was.

Hardly anyone knew we has new unis, so waiting another day, getting some musclemen to PUT ON PADS with the unis and releasing some quality pics a day later wouldn't have hurt a thing. I just can't imagine how those pictures could go up the chain of command and get released in haste with no one even batting an eye.

Coach Holtz cringes over the
Coots' 29-7 defeat to Clemson

On the money*******

Apr 29, 2005, 3:53 PM

it wasnt a clemson fan...

Apr 29, 2005, 1:25 PM

it was this person:

tarft_man@yahoo.com

sooo, no one laughs at their family photos...if you can't

Apr 29, 2005, 1:30 PM

pick on family, who can you pick on?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have laughs and memories about stuff. But I will NOT call

Apr 29, 2005, 1:34 PM

a member of my family gay looking or ###.

I doubt you pick on your family in a public forum though.

Apr 29, 2005, 1:37 PM [ in reply to sooo, no one laughs at their family photos...if you can't ]

That's one huge difference IMO.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic