Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The University of South Carolina is the Greatest...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

The University of South Carolina is the Greatest...

Jun 15, 2004, 11:12 AM

Tigers,
We have pride in being big #### fans. We come back year after year with season tickets to watch all two quarters of every game and every second of recruiting leading up to our preseason national championship. We hate those ignorant rednecks who call themselves tigers. They can't spell anything rite because of their crappy business school and don't have the sophistication to bring live chickens to their games. Clemson doesn't even have a Rush's so how do they even know what fancy food tastes like. Its true that we don't have a national championship in anything except woman's track and mascot survivor. But Clemson bought theirs and all the other sports like Golf isn't near as important as women's track. I hope you tigers start to understand why we find it NECESSARY TO POST EVERY VICTORY ON YOUR BOARD to accomadate our superiority complex because we win so much. You will never know what it feels like to be under a coaching legend like Lou Holtz. A coach who is so loved that he has to live in Florida to escape how crazy we are about him. Hopefully now you see why we are better than you and why you should care about our competitive football...oops, I mean baseball rivalry.
Yours,
The Gamecock Faithful

P.S. We start all the threads on your site about the gamecocks and then laugh at your for talking about us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The University of South Carolina is the Greatest...

Jun 15, 2004, 11:22 AM

very funny!! good read

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2004, 11:29 AM

Laugh at a Tiger!!!! Were you laughing when the score hit 63???

Read the post - the sarcasm index is at 9.5***

Jun 15, 2004, 11:32 AM

Holy crap!! My error!! Forgive me!!

Jun 15, 2004, 11:38 AM

Holy crap!! My error!

University to poop on***

Jun 15, 2004, 11:37 AM

...baseball program in the State? That's pretty obvious.****

Jun 15, 2004, 12:05 PM

...baseball program in the State? We know...we know.****

Jun 15, 2004, 12:09 PM

Is that you cutshall?

Jun 15, 2004, 1:34 PM

Can't be another cut from aiken, going to med school, and was in chem e.

Justin
~513~

Re: Is that you cutshall?

Jun 15, 2004, 3:35 PM

yeah it is, and I hope things are going well for you there in atlanta. I'm just hanging around here until August comes around. One quick thing, if you can erase your post I'd appreciate it because I'm not sure I want everyone here knowing my name. If not, and someone else with that capability to erase it reads this please do it.

Thanks
-574-

Wow, I guess the unemployment rate for Clemson grads

Jun 15, 2004, 2:27 PM

is as high as I thought it to be.

Are you really that stupid...

Jun 15, 2004, 2:49 PM

or are you making a special effort today? It must suck having to live with such a large inforiority complex. After more than 100 years of being completely owned both academically and athletically, you should be used to it by now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LOL

Jun 15, 2004, 3:39 PM

Ok I'm 22, so I haven't been dominated for 100 years. Sounds as if you've been in redneck territory for a bit too long. PS: I was accepted to UNC, Penn State, Ohio State, and USC. Think Clemson would turn me down? I know I'd turn them down.

Well then...thanks for proving my point.

Jun 15, 2004, 3:48 PM

The fact that you settled for a 3rd tier institution from which to obtain your...uhhh...education speaks volumes. It also explains alot, so thanks for the clarification.

As far as your being 22 is concerned, in your lifetime, $CU has managed to compile winning record against Clemson in exactly zero sports.

You obviously didn't go to $CU for academics or athletics. It must have been something else. Hmmmm...I wonder what it could be !?!?!?

Message was edited by: BigCUFan®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

duh....he went to ucs because it was easy***

Jun 15, 2004, 5:56 PM

Re: LOL

Jun 15, 2004, 6:25 PM [ in reply to LOL ]

I dont believe that pile of crap. If you were "smart" enough to get accepted to UNC you would have been smart enough to go somewhere other than where you went. You chose a 3rd rate education, numbers dont lie. No worries though, you will get to your counting class senior year there and realize the mistake you made when you are paying for it the next thirty years.

Re: Wow, I guess the unemployment rate for Clemson grads

Jun 15, 2004, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Wow, I guess the unemployment rate for Clemson grads ]

Actually we work quite hard to pay for your welfare checks.

Jun 15, 2004, 9:27 PM

Excellent job.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic