Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff:

Dec 25, 2010, 6:21 PM

Hey- I've finally gotten sick of listening to you sniveling losers. Have y'all ever put on a jock strap? You ever competed in anything at a high level? Do you have any idea what goes into D-1 football or what the margin of error is?

I'm not happy with 6-6 but you pansies are like some slow form of prostate cancer. You linger and move slowly towards killing the program while you chip away at the ability of the program to perform with your incessant negativity. If you hate things, man up and write Dabo, TDP, Pres. Barker and the board. Put you name on your complaints and let them rip, wise ones.

Anyway, Teddy Roosevelt wrote the best message any of you whiners could ever hear so here goes:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

T.R.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff:

Dec 25, 2010, 6:24 PM

hear hear

Dec 25, 2010, 6:45 PM

typical pumper! i guess you have a government job and you ain't use to accountability. well here in the real world, expectations are set and you either deliver or not...you get a result or not...you win or you lose....unfortunately, clemson is now run like the government where results don't matter...6 and 6 and reasonably competitive is our meansuring stick.

cheers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read it over and over until you understand it.***

Dec 25, 2010, 7:09 PM

Dec 25, 2010, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

typical dumper ....first to revolt, last to understand..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lumbee can buy and sell your sorry rear a dozen

Dec 26, 2010, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

times over. Be sure to leave a coupon when you drop off the pizza.

Tool.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Dec 26, 2010, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

Goodby and don't let the door hit you as you leave. The fact that you really pull for another team and can come on here and be the way you are speaks loudly. We don't listen to you anymore or have any faith in what you have to say because there is one thing for sure......

You are not Clemson!

Dec 25, 2010, 7:01 PM

So what if we HAVE written the AD and the President? What then?
And it's Division-I football not 1 idiot.

That last line was a great emphasis to Lumbee's post....

Dec 25, 2010, 7:09 PM

Most of you dumpers are 1st graders. D-I or D-1. hahaha.

"I shot a werewolf once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor?s dog"

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Chuck!
MCHammer found out the hard way, Chuck Norris can touch it!

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."

Re: That last line was a great emphasis to Lumbee's post....

Dec 25, 2010, 7:31 PM

lst grade? You must be giving them the benefit of the doubt.

English professor?***

Dec 25, 2010, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

Re: English professor?***

Dec 25, 2010, 8:09 PM

I have an English degree from Clemson, and I'm #### PROUD OF IT.
It just seems if you're going to make comments about people or call them names and call them childish, you could at least be smart enough to know how to type correctly and use correct grammar.
Because, usually, the way people type is how they speak (and that's SCARY on this site).
As far as the football team, some of us HAVE expressed their displeasure to the AD and the president. The president responded. The AD did not (I'm sure he was taking a nap).
Anyone who believes our program is in good shape is WRONG.

Meanwhile.......

Dec 25, 2010, 8:30 PM

many Clemson English majors just performed a major face-palm after hearing this news.

Re: English professor?***

Dec 26, 2010, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: English professor?*** ]

"some of US have expressed THEIR displeasure"... what's that? Either US/OUR or THEM/THEIR but not mixed; don't be criticizing others so condescendingly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have written the president and AD

Dec 25, 2010, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

and told them what you intend to do if changes are not made, then you have done all that you are capable of doing. They now know what they stand to lose.

Relax and enjoy the holiday.

And thanks for the Division * I * comment. Still chuckling. Not sure what you were trying to prove with that bit of ignorance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2010, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

How is this grammar? Isn't this just a designation set by the NCAA as to how they label the division? Sports Illustrated uses the same designation that I used: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/standings/index.html instead of the Roman numeral that you claim is proper grammar. I'm not really sure what the NCAA uses and I really don't care.

If we'd beaten AU in overtime and KP had not taken that shot in the back and Ellington has stayed healthy, do you think maybe we'd have been a much better team? If we'd won 8 or 9 and beaten USC, would you still think that Dabo was the wrong guy and that the program was on the ropes?

if frogs had wings............***

Dec 25, 2010, 9:23 PM

and IF aaron kelly catches that pass vs BC......

Dec 25, 2010, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

we go 10-2 go to the ACCCG and tommy's still here

guess what

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

you can IF all you want to........bottomline is we've been "IFFING" the last 20 years and it's a lot worse than what we had the last ten years

Dec 25, 2010, 7:14 PM

Well said Lumbee.

Dec 25, 2010, 9:17 PM

problem is not that dabo fails and presses on, more-so that he has failed (expectations) yet assumes no fault, he does not try to correct his errors and is paid handsomely for results that many could have achieved. To compare that quote and assume it fits Dabo is quite comical.

I didn't think this was what the "dabo lovers" meant........

Dec 25, 2010, 9:18 PM

when they said he was taking us to "the next level"

hatfield, west or bowden couldn't even lose to USC twice in a row..........the man deserves a trophy

who woulda thought we'd look back on the bowden years and say things were better back then........take me back to those glory days

we were one play away instead of 12 (or whatever the final tally was?)
we were beating USC not getting DESTROYED by USC

things are looking up

south carolina is the best they have been in 30 years...

Dec 26, 2010, 5:07 PM

and are way above their normal talent level thanks to SOS getting some good recruiting class es in. that's not an apples to apples comparison to past coaches

My kids have guitar hero, but being a child of the 80's

Dec 25, 2010, 9:18 PM

I'd prefer Keyboard Hero ... can you get that at Wal-Mart?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2010, 9:19 PM

"You linger and move slowly towards killing the program"(your words).I too am not happy with 6-6 ,but we are not killing this program.This program is killing it self with self inflicting wounds(turnovers,penalities,red zone ineffiencies,poor play calling),then covering up those wounds with excuses(we are a young team,our kicking game is to blame etc.etc.)and using cliches like we have to weather the storm,a brighter day is coming yaddah yaddah.
I do not want to fire Dabo,and writing Barker,or TDP won't change a thing.Complain all we want will only fall on deaf ears.Empty seats will only serve those waiting to claim your seats if you stop your donations to IPTAY,or don't order season tickets.
No,I have never put on a jock strap,or competed in anything at a high level,but even I know that the margin of error only increases when you self destruct on offense like we did this season.We beat only two teams(N.C.State/Maryland)this season with winning records(Tech ended up 6-6).That means 3 of our wins came against programs with "losing"records.
I could care less what T.R. says.I have only one thing to say to him,Dabo,TDP,Pres.Barker,you and all those other keyboard heros;"Fix the problems".

Dec 25, 2010, 9:21 PM

Good post. I am sick of the attitude of some of our so called fans. I sure hope that recruits do not read all the negative crap on this board. You want instant success which a coaching change does not always bring.After all it took the famous SOS 6 years at USC to have a good season. I am as unhappy as any one with our season. However I do not equate all of our loses to poor coaching. Did Saban forget how to Coach in Columbia or Meyer at FL ? Give it a rest you are only hurting Clemson

Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staf

Dec 25, 2010, 9:30 PM

Worst post ever.

LMAO

Dec 25, 2010, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

saban and meyer have forgotten more stuff about coaching than dabo has ever known

Re: LMAO

Dec 25, 2010, 9:49 PM

They showed that any coach can lose a game or games. However I believe that most games are lost by players or lack of players. I would place the BC game and the USC game as two that the coaches did not have us ready to play

ya don't need an example of a coach losing games.........

Dec 25, 2010, 9:59 PM

ALL coaches lose games.......the problem with your choice of argument is that saban and meyer have also proven they can win games on a consistent HIGH LEVEL..........dabo HAS NOT.......and will not (as long as Billy napier is his OC)

we had 6 TOs against miami AT HOME.......that's NOT READY TO PLAY

we call a JUMP BALL on the 7 yd line to basically put the game away at FSU when we've been POUNDING them with the running game..........that's on THE COACHES

it could also be argued that the UNC game was on the coaches AS WELL AS THE AUBURN GAME, BUT........i'm not one who expects to go undefeated every year so a game or two slip up is fine with me.......especially to the now national title favorite, BUT.......we progressively got worse after the auburn game and that's ON THE COACHES

i don't have unreachable expectations for clemson football IMO..........minimum 9-3 AND BEAT USC........ACCCG app. 3 out of every 5 years.......or if we're an at large BCS team like arkansas this year i'd be fine with that as well.

Re: ya don't need an example of a coach losing games.........

Dec 26, 2010, 11:36 AM

I guess in your world, injuries don't matter -they are the coaches fault also

Last time I checked Meyer retired and Saban was at Bama.

Dec 25, 2010, 10:26 PM [ in reply to LMAO ]

Our coach is Dabo and he's forgottn more about coaching, football, and character and integrity than you'll ever known,so what's your point?

Phunny how Pheebo always shows up when the team isn't successful. So many cancers to the program and university on this board. You don't have to like what's happening in the program, but you can't change anything, so why come on here and start blabbing crap out the leadership that you don't know anything about?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Everybody shows up when the team's not successful........

Dec 25, 2010, 11:00 PM

the last time we were successful was 20 years ago.........you're here now and we're not successful

now if you're talking about the mini in season successes i've been here for EVERY one of them since '04 (the year i started on tnet)

and btw i didn't bring up the meyer/saban talk

and i think dabo needs to stop forgetting stuff about coaching.......he doesn't know much to begin with.

Re: LMAO

Dec 26, 2010, 11:34 AM [ in reply to LMAO ]

and you are adipstick who knows absolutely nothing about coaching, just complaining... and by the way, I am a letterwinner at Clemson, not happy with 6-6 but real games aren't as simple as playing on x-box.

Dec 25, 2010, 10:31 PM

Hogwash...

TR quoted that back in the day when the competitors played hard nosed athletics for fun. And the people in the stands didn't have 1/6 of their income tied into the program.

Dec 26, 2010, 7:11 AM

If you have 1/6 of your income tied to watching teenagers play a game you need to look at your problems b4 looking at the problems of others

Dec 25, 2010, 11:44 PM

Hey Lumbee you can not reason with idiots!

Dec 26, 2010, 12:54 AM

quick...someone e-mail dabo

low margin of error could be great for pressers

this post makes sense if we are close...or even had an average season...but we are not "close" and 2010 was an utter disaster

how are we killing the program when the admin does everything EXCEPT listen to us!?!?

your quote does have merit

dabo has dared greatly...and failed miserably

the question is...how long do we sit on this stinker of a hire...assuming he continues to well...stink?

i don't know the answer...but I know iptay won't see dime one from whstiger until some major changes take place

i urge others to make the same painful decision in a joint effort to institute change

this season was my first non donation year since 99 when I joined the collegiate club

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2010, 2:04 AM

Traitor and not even ashamed of yourself! Post your real name and call out the admin with an e-mail to all of them and copy TNet when you do so. My bet you do not have the nerve to.

We'll do just fine w/o your $10****

Dec 26, 2010, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

He hasn't failed.

Dec 26, 2010, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: To all you Keyboard heros who want to fire Dabo and staff: ]

This is the point you losers can't seem to get through your head.

This could go the opposite way as well...

Dec 26, 2010, 12:47 PM

To all the keyboard heros who WANT to keep Dabo and staff:

Hey- I've finally gotten sick of listening to you sniveling losers. Have y'all ever put on a jock strap? You ever competed in anything at a high level? Do you have any idea what goes into D-1 football or what the margin of error is?

I could go on..... but your premise is a joke.

Let's just make a new rule on TigerNet based off your post: If you haven't played D-1 football or coached in D-1 football or the NFL, you are not allowed to post your thoughts on Clemson football. Let's actually take it a step further: if you did not attend Clemson, you are not allowed to post anything that relates to Clemson.

THE TIGERS ARE IN MY HEART..... BUT THE DUCKS ARE IN MY PANTS....

Your stance is idiotic.

Dec 26, 2010, 12:52 PM

Dabo and Staff will be here in 2011. Therefore, one doesn't have to be a keyboard hero in order to not whine and gripe every single day, like the TRUE losers here.

Did your ever pay up for that bet you made about our offense

Dec 26, 2010, 1:15 PM

this year?

PS- my reply to original post really had nothing to do with Dabo being here or not next year.

I didn't make any bets about the offense.

Dec 26, 2010, 1:17 PM

And the fact you can't see your post has everything to do with our coach being here next year - that reeks of some IQ issues.

Hahaha. Now you're in denial about making the bet?

Dec 26, 2010, 1:25 PM

I saw it with my own eyes. I guess I'll have to show you later.

An, no, it's not REALLY about Dabo being here next year. What dumb@ss thinks he's not??? My post was about people not having an opportunity to have an opinion on football... regardless of if you played football or not. READ IT

See, this is proof right here ^^.. you're just not a very

Dec 26, 2010, 1:32 PM

smart individual. I made no bets of the sort, so there is no chance you saw it.

Secondly, what kind of "dumb@ss" finds it productive to whine and gripe like an 8 year old girl every day... especially about things he can't change?

Here ya go.... your "proof"...

Dec 26, 2010, 4:47 PM

These are posts by you:

Here's what I suggest... [1]
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 12:24 PM

Let's wager.

I will bet you that our offense is more productive this year than it was last year.

Sounds like you're kinda scared. [1]
Posted: Jul 28, 2010 1:53 PM

You're not making sense. We won't get 700 yards against PC, but even if we do it doesn't matter because it would get thrown out. Same exact effect as throwing out FSU from last year.

My suggestion remains - we will be a more productive offense in 2010.

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 6:09 PM
...... We gotta put something on it. You have any suggestions for the stakes?

FAIL.

Dec 26, 2010, 6:39 PM

Zero proof of any wagers. Wager proposals come up on this board basically every day - that doesn't mean any wagers were made.

Plus, you might want to check with the guy I was conversing with. He'll confirm for you that you're a numbskull.

Regardless if the wager actually went thru,

Dec 26, 2010, 6:49 PM

you were PERSISTENT with the bet. And you couldn't have been more wrong.

I was wrong in that thread.

Dec 26, 2010, 7:05 PM

Glad I didn't make the bet.

I never in my wildest dreams would've guessed Parker would go backwards in such a big way.

But regardless, you were wrong in this thread. You should just admit it and move on.

I'm not wrong. And thanks for admitting you were.

Dec 26, 2010, 7:07 PM

Good sport.

100% incorrect.***

Dec 26, 2010, 7:31 PM

And PS- about Parker:

Dec 26, 2010, 7:10 PM [ in reply to I was wrong in that thread. ]

Parker hasn't exactly went soooo backwards as you may claim...

his numbers as far as efficiency are on point with how it threw it last year. He just had a little bit more of a "one hit" wonder last year with CJ or Ford. As far as accuracy and completion %, it's pretty much the same... in fact, I think he had a higher completion % this year than last.

Did you watch ANY of the games this year?

Dec 26, 2010, 7:30 PM

Parker's passing efficiency was considerably worse. His yardage was worse, his yardage per game was worse, his TD/INT ratio was worse, his rushing was worse, his improvisational skills were worse, his ability to see the field was worse, his courage was worse, and his leadership-by-example was worse. But other than that...

I'm sorry man, but it's downright silly to suggest Parker was remotely the same guy in 2010 that he was in 2009. Parker is not the sole reason our offense struggled in 2010, but he was undoubtedly a huge reason for it.

Re: FAIL.

Dec 27, 2010, 2:07 AM [ in reply to FAIL. ]

#### he straight up told you you made a bet then gave you freaking proof and you still deny it...

dude you are one sorry person..

You've got some screws loose huh?

Dec 27, 2010, 11:57 AM

I didn't make any bets, and nothing you posted says otherwise. Like I told you, why don't you ask the guy in the thread you referenced? I will wager any amount of money you're willing to lose that he'll tell you you're wrong. Okay? Fricken numbskull.

Dec 26, 2010, 12:59 PM

my guess is a lot of these goobers have had a jock strap on before. over their nose. lol

Dec 26, 2010, 1:01 PM

This looks like a post i seen on here a couple days ago...Still beating that dead horse ? lol

Oh good another embrace mediocre football post. Just

Dec 26, 2010, 2:46 PM

what we need.

Lumbee, Don't you know that we always disagree with each

Dec 26, 2010, 5:09 PM

other? Now, you throw a chock under the wheel and post something to which I fully ascribe. My first ever point for you. I have your back on this one.

Dec 27, 2010, 1:59 AM

I grew up a Carolina fan, but am now a Junior at Clemson and have been a die-hard Clemson fan since I decided to attend Clemson. Growing up a Usuck Fan, I am very used to disappointment and underachievement. I never played football at any significant level, and so do not claim intense knowledge of the game.
At the same time, I understand that when we have to resort to starting freshman receivers over seniors, you don't run tons of spread formation passing plays over I formation runs when your running backs are averaging what Ellington was. I also understand sometimes you have to take a leadership position as a coach and not allow the running backs to pick their carries when one is obiviously performing better than the other.
Clemson has the talent to perform at a higher level than they are, and our player talent doesn't appear to be the limiting factor. Supporting Clemson blindly does not make you a better fan, it makes you an idiot. Sometimes change is needed and those who push for it truly want the best for the university. Call me a dumper, but I just want to see Clemson football win.

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic