Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh boy I am laughing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Oh boy I am laughing

Oct 11, 2010, 7:49 PM

now and you know why....Several people got mad and sold their tickets Sat night and during the day on Sunday. Lower prices and people were picking them up to take their kids because they could get the lower prices.

Then this morning, I had one who did this - call and ask if I had extra tickets for the Maryland game. Asked him why and he told me because in a fit of anger he gave them away at church Sunday...only to realize that he was now going to miss CJ having his jersey retired at halftime and now he is looking for tickets!!! Do you think I feel sorry for him. Not one bit!!!

He had great lower level seats on the visitors side and the only thing he could fine for this week is high up in the upper level....

Haahahahaha just made my day...how many others did the same thing???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy I am laughing

Oct 11, 2010, 7:54 PM

Anyone voting this thumbs down, must have sold their tickets!!!! hahaha

Oct 11, 2010, 8:36 PM

Tell them to put some of those on me. I can handle it, if they can handle acting like a 6 year old....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2010, 7:56 PM

Ummmm....thousands of tickets will be available for DIRT cheap. Wouldnt be surprised if tix were being given away

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you find happiness in others people pain. Congrats!***

Oct 11, 2010, 7:57 PM

I think she finds happiness in other people's stupidity.

Oct 11, 2010, 7:58 PM

I must admit, I do also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Re: Yep. Pretty darn funny.***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:02 PM

Re: Yep. Pretty darn funny.******

Oct 11, 2010, 8:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think she finds happiness in other people's stupidity.

Oct 11, 2010, 8:02 PM [ in reply to I think she finds happiness in other people's stupidity. ]

Thank you....I wasn't being mean about it - we just all got a chuckle over it. Even my friend that did it - I laughed at him and he admitted that it was pretty stupid of him. So we figured several others did the same thing.

"It made my day"

Oct 11, 2010, 8:05 PM

that's what you said.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're such a bad girl, I think I want you!***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I think she finds happiness in other people's stupidity. ]

Calm down Brett Favre

Oct 11, 2010, 8:11 PM

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupidity or ignorance? Regardless, it's hilarious!***

Oct 12, 2010, 8:40 AM [ in reply to I think she finds happiness in other people's stupidity. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Or they think it's a crappy thing for you to laugh at

Oct 11, 2010, 7:57 PM

someone else's misfortune.

From reading your posts, I had no idea you could be so mean spirited and nasty. Wow.

By the way, I've done 3 thumbs down since it was implemented, so it wasn't me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or they think it's a crappy thing for you to laugh at

Oct 11, 2010, 8:00 PM

Well they should not be giving their tickets away...they should be showing up and backing the team. Gee whiz get a life. Several folks at the office today were saying the same thing...anger creates pain...they were angry because Clemson did not win, they gave or sold their tickets for a lower price and now the pain of realizing that they don't have tickets for Sat game to see CJ get honored. That is their problem not mine and I still think it is funny.

congratulations then

Oct 11, 2010, 8:04 PM

some people have charity in their hearts for the pain of others, some people revel in other people's pain. At least you know where you stand.

I like how your getting vicarious pleasure from other people's misfortune and telling me to get a life. Wow.

Re: congratulations then

Oct 11, 2010, 8:40 PM

Oh now I see, bad day in cootlumbia huh....

Giving away your tickets is not "misfortune" ****

Oct 12, 2010, 8:56 AM [ in reply to congratulations then ]

Re: Or they think it's a crappy thing for you to laugh at

Oct 11, 2010, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Or they think it's a crappy thing for you to laugh at ]

I still dont see where they have a problem.

Tickets will be EVERYWHERE. Stand at the hill....you will end up paying 5-10 bucks for a ticket. Its that easy. DV will have 20,000 seats unfilled

Re: Misfortune is what happens to you, not what you do to

Oct 11, 2010, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Or they think it's a crappy thing for you to laugh at ]

yourself.

Tell that to the children of the people who gave away their

Oct 11, 2010, 8:07 PM

tickets in anger.

Re: Tell that to the children of the people who gave away their

Oct 11, 2010, 8:13 PM

Yes and I feel sorry for those children because they are seeing a side of their parents that they don't need to see....giving up on your team. Explain that to them...I don't have; their parents do.

Good gracious!!

Oct 11, 2010, 8:16 PM

you just admitted in THIS THREAD that you quit on the baseball team. So you ARE EXACTLY THE SAME as the people that "made your day" with their misery.

People in glass houses ought not throw stones.

Re: Ummm, OK

Oct 11, 2010, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Tell that to the children of the people who gave away their ]

Kids your parents are irrational and instead of thinking about you and what could be a teaching moment for you, they let a stupid game affect their decision making to the point that you will have to suffer for it.

How's that?

Re: Ummm, OK

Oct 11, 2010, 8:43 PM

I like that !!!

Re: Tell that to the children of the people who gave away their

Oct 11, 2010, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Tell that to the children of the people who gave away their ]

Hmmmm, they forgot they had children !!!

you are a piece of work.,,,

Oct 11, 2010, 8:04 PM

during baseball season you were critical of everything Jack did and even posted that you stopped attending games because of the state of Clemson baseball and the coach. Pot/Kettle?

Re: you are a piece of work.,,,

Oct 11, 2010, 8:10 PM

Yes and I got yelled at on here for getting rid of my tickets. Did I regret...no we can't beat the chickens in baseball...that is what really makes me furious.

But I learn on here that it is ok for some people to say what they want and critize the football program yet I can't critize the baseball program. Whatever - but I will not stop saying what I have to say. I don't owe you anything and no one owes me anything. Everyone has a right to come on here and say what they think and if they can't handle the remarks made back then they dont need to be on here. We have too many antiClemson folks on here as it is.

News flash, it is just a game.***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:16 PM

She takes it all WAAYYY too seriously.***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:29 PM

badge-ringofhonor-elscorcho.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: News flash, it is just a game.***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:47 PM [ in reply to News flash, it is just a game.*** ]

What happen to you way up there Connally. You ran out of air and had to come back down....

Great post and thanks for the tickets.

Oct 11, 2010, 8:20 PM

;)

Sounds familiar...

Oct 11, 2010, 8:29 PM

Yeah, I burned mine on my grille back in 2003 after we lost to Duke and Wake. I wasn't in favor of extending Tommy Bowden's contract after the Peach Bowl, so I didn't renew them in 2004. I've never regretted my decision.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should at least make some money

Oct 11, 2010, 8:33 PM

getting rid of the tickets. Then don't buy season tickets next year. Almost all the games are on TV anyway, you save lots of money, you can change the channel to catch up on other games and there's never a line at the bathroom.

badge-ringofhonor-elscorcho.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool story Hansel***

Oct 11, 2010, 8:42 PM

Wow, you are smug. I can only imagine how bad it would

Oct 11, 2010, 8:50 PM

be if you had actually attended Clemson.

I dare say Tigergirl has done more for Clemson than you ever

Oct 11, 2010, 8:56 PM

will.

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Yeah, and if you don't believe it, just ask her.***

Oct 11, 2010, 10:12 PM

I know some of the story.....And she knows what it is like

Oct 11, 2010, 10:39 PM

to have a real football team.

POTD***

Oct 12, 2010, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Yeah, and if you don't believe it, just ask her.*** ]

Do you also laugh when a bird hits your windsheild?***

Oct 11, 2010, 9:24 PM

Depends on how big a turd he put on my car first.***

Oct 11, 2010, 9:48 PM

Only if it's a gamecock!!

Oct 12, 2010, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Do you also laugh when a bird hits your windsheild?*** ]

M

I guess if your position is ruined

Oct 12, 2010, 9:30 AM

you laugh at other people's misfortunes...kudos

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Oct 12, 2010, 4:40 PM

sad that C.J. is a bigger draw than a conference play home game in Death Valley

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic