Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got out of Basic training
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,176

Just got out of Basic training

Apr 11, 2010, 10:36 PM

stationed in san antonio for awhile then oklahoma. just wanted to check in and say GO TIGERS!!! i missed alot of good clemson stuff apparently but the letters people sent me that had pieces of the orange and white helped alot. also made me miss home more and more, cant wait to be in gods country again, hope to get home for at least one game this year.

ALL IN,
Airman Price

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take care, young man. And thank you for your service.***

Apr 11, 2010, 10:39 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got out of Basic training

Apr 11, 2010, 10:42 PM

Thanks alot man, you are a true hero i truly respect and appreciate you.

ALL IN
GO TIGERS!!!

Apr 11, 2010, 10:55 PM

Thank you for serving our country! may God bless you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just spent the weekend in Anderson and Clemson from LA

Apr 11, 2010, 10:58 PM

Heading back to Los Angeles tomorrow. Keep up the good work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your service***

Apr 11, 2010, 11:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good on you brother

Apr 11, 2010, 11:21 PM

it takes a lot of self-sacrifice and guts to leave home and do what you're doing....as a career Marine grunt who bleeds orange and purple i'll tell you that you can still follow the Tigers closely if you have the will to do so...from Cali now, Va, NC, Iraq twice, Desert Storm and Somalia i've managed to keep tabs on the Tigers and with the internet, etc., you can do the same...home isn't going anywhere....you're doing something to be proud of and always do it to the best of your ability because you're serving something bigger than your self interest...you're doing it for all of US...thank you, man. thank you for doing what so many won't do. take care and yell for the Tigers from whatever AFB your duty takes you. Go Tigers, GySgt D

Good on you brother

Apr 11, 2010, 11:23 PM

it takes a lot of self-sacrifice and guts to leave home and do what you're doing....as a career Marine grunt who bleeds orange and purple i'll tell you that you can still follow the Tigers closely if you have the will to do so...from Cali now, Va, NC, , Parris Island, Iraq twice, Desert Storm and Somalia i've managed to keep tabs on the Tigers and with the internet, etc., you can do the same...home isn't going anywhere....you're doing something to be proud of and always do it to the best of your ability because you're serving something bigger than your self interest...you're doing it for all of US...thank you, man. thank you for doing what so many won't do. take care and yell for the Tigers from whatever AFB your duty takes you. Go Tigers, GySgt D

Thanks Bradley***

Apr 11, 2010, 11:31 PM

Ask to be stationed at Maxwell, AFB

Apr 12, 2010, 12:15 AM

I spent 3 years there and never missed a home game. Easy drive onto Clemson from Montgomery.

I hated Lackland. I spent 3 of the hottest months of my life there. miserable

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations I graduated in December from

Apr 12, 2010, 12:26 AM

Basic and AIT. And am now heading to Afghanistan in July to kick some ###.

Good on you too.....

Apr 12, 2010, 12:42 AM

i'll be there in Sept. with 3rd Bn 5th Marines....be smart, intense and stay focused. maturity pays the bills in combat. listen to your NCO's and take care of each other. Treat the people good but realize that at any time someone may want to kill you. never forget that it's not just you there going through the hell of combat...it's all of you going through it together. take care of business and get back home safe. combat is a nasty world but maturity and focus and brotherhood will get all of you back home...be the Afghan peoples best friend if they are on our side and their worst enemy if they are not..remember what your job is and do it straight lethal if you have to. ..take care brother....

Apr 12, 2010, 12:55 AM

Congrats dude!! How did you like Lackland?? It's a good thing you went in the early months when it is cool weather out there.. I have been out of basic for 5 years now and I still have not forgotten that summer out there.. We were pretty much black flag every day lol. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your career in the USAF as much as I have.

Thank you for your service!***

Apr 12, 2010, 1:00 AM

Apr 12, 2010, 1:29 AM

Thanks to all of you.

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Way to go!

Apr 12, 2010, 8:52 AM

My nephew just got done with Army basic training at Ft. Benning...Thanks for your service!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic