Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is quite funny watching adults....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

It is quite funny watching adults....

Feb 6, 2010, 10:52 AM

getting excited about a kid getting arrested for something many in here have done (underage drinking)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This goes well beyond underage drinking.....

Feb 6, 2010, 10:56 AM

and if you don't see that it's only because you aren't looking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In any offending situation:

Feb 6, 2010, 11:00 AM

there has to be a culprit and a victim. Some just refuse there are two parties involved, especially when biases are.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I admit I dont know entire story, just saw where underage

Feb 6, 2010, 11:01 AM [ in reply to This goes well beyond underage drinking..... ]

is what got hin in trouble..... I have no problem with people trashing another school..... But i swear on tnet it seems that Clemson fans want for something bad to happen to these kids, and when something happens that is all that is talked about...people here get excited when a kid messes up... I trully dont understand it.

I am just trully disappointed how adults can act.... I wish everyone would just think about it for a second.

Bash me all you want for thinking this, because I know it will happen.... but if I make a few people realize how low this is, I dont mind what yall say about me. Just leave the kids alone

Hampton was not only arrested and charged.....

Feb 6, 2010, 11:14 AM

for underage drinking, he actually took alcohol with him to school which is beyond stupid particularly considering his past run-ins with coaches, teammates and the police.

It's not a matter of Clemson fans wanting for something bad to happen to these kids or getting excited when it does. It's the ongoing pattern of inappropriate conduct by $CU student-athletes/recruits.

And why do you think this type of thing keeps happening to them. As we have seen time and time again, character issues are of no concern to Spurrier as long as he thinks the kid in question can help him win and $CU fans are so desperate for football success, they are more than willing to allow Spurrier to compromise the character of the student-athletes and the academic integrity of the school.

$CU fans will dismiss this as yet another case of a good kid making a bad decision, a kid being in the wrong place at the wrong time, underage drinking is no big deal because everyone does it, or the police were just targeting him becasue he signed with $CU. We've heard it all before.

The fact that this kid had known and obvious character issues (past run-ins with coaches, teammates and the police and attending four different high schools in the past four years) which resulted in both Florida and Tennessee dropping him, is completely irrelevant

That said, no one is laughing at the kids because it's not funny when kids get into trouble. The funny part is that it keeps happening to the South Carolina Shamecocks (gee I wonder why), but the funniest part is listening to their moronic fans (like Clueless09) try to justify and rationalize it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he flipped off and officer...And he

Feb 6, 2010, 11:59 AM

has been to 4 schools in 4 years....

Grow a pair, Little One..***

Feb 6, 2010, 11:56 AM [ in reply to I admit I dont know entire story, just saw where underage ]

You're soooo manly.

Feb 6, 2010, 1:26 PM

I certainly admire anyone who has the guts to condemn 18 year old kids on message boards. Go 'head Mr. Big Nuts.

You'll both thank me later for the peer-pressure training.***

Feb 6, 2010, 5:32 PM

I agree, but...

Feb 6, 2010, 11:00 AM

in this case it's more about shaking one's head and wondering how many chances this kid thinks he has.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I agree

Feb 6, 2010, 11:02 AM

... But why cant people talk about that the fact that these kids think that rather than making jokes about the situation and making yourselves look really bad.

Re: I agree, but...

Feb 6, 2010, 11:03 AM [ in reply to I agree, but... ]

Drake where was that picture taken?

Maybe I shouldnt care

Feb 6, 2010, 11:22 AM

... but for some reason I am really disappointed with tiger nation today... This love fest with the wrongdoings of young kids just made me really realize away sports have become to Clemson, and people in general for that matter..

Re: Maybe I shouldnt care

Feb 6, 2010, 11:33 AM

You are breaking my heart. I take no joy at the young man's problem's but it does indicate how desperate you coots are to win.

Maybe they are desperate

Feb 6, 2010, 11:36 AM

... but being that I graduated in 1979 from Clemson, I do not consider myself a coot.

Wake-up dude....

Feb 6, 2010, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Maybe I shouldnt care ]

No one is laughing at the kids because it's not funny when kids get into trouble.

The funny part is that it keeps happening to the Gamecocks (gee I wonder why), but the funniest part is listening to their moronic fans (like Clueless09) try to justify and rationalize it.

it just goes to show that he sign with the right school***

Feb 6, 2010, 11:58 AM

Re: It is quite funny watching adults....

Feb 6, 2010, 1:03 PM

There's a big difference between underage drinking and taking alcohol onto a school campus, especially if one has attended multiple high schools due to behavior issues. I don't know that the word is "funny", but it is sure interesting to watch the level of character that some coaches and schools continue to recruit and bring on campus. We'll all hear about this youngster again.

Have you admitted to being a coot yet?

Feb 6, 2010, 1:09 PM

I remember you posing as a Clemson fan. Didn't know if you were out of the closet yet or not.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. He's still delusional enough to think people believe

Feb 6, 2010, 1:20 PM

he's a Clemson fan. Coot fans never were all that smart.

Keep chasing those windmills, Steve!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic