Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Toogie, with all due respect...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,421

Toogie, with all due respect...

Apr 23, 2009, 12:13 PM

i completely understand your "touchiness". I frankly cannot even imagine what it must be like to come up short, year after year, sport after sport to your arch rival. Gut wrenching, I guess. losing over 70% of the time over the past 35 years in football,basketball and trailing in baseball during that time too.

#### man, combine that with every publication in America calling Clemson a better academic institution and, well...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he will always have equestrian to fall back on***

Apr 23, 2009, 12:16 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

I just can't get over the 'relief' being bandied about

Apr 23, 2009, 12:17 PM

today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

Geez, don't you know that when you are held to a certain...

Apr 23, 2009, 12:27 PM

standard, losing to USuC simply will not due, under any circumstance! I once saw where it was said that, "Clemson loves beating Georgia more than anyone else, but hates losing to USuC more than any other team!" It is not acceptable to lose to you guys, ever! So overcoming a drought against the coots, may very well be taken as relief! And, I for one do not apologize one bit for saying a big WHEW! without any hesitation!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then how should we feel?...

Apr 23, 2009, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I just can't get over the 'relief' being bandied about ]

should we be upset over beating the Gamecocks by 10 runs? Why shouldn't we be relieved to have a season split, especially after losing the first two games of the season? Jeff Schaus' walkoff grand slam followed by the 10 run blowout of South Carolina make this a very good week to this point. These two games COULD be the beginning of a very strong push to finish the regular season.

yep, we were really lucky to get a mercy rule win...

Apr 23, 2009, 5:29 PM [ in reply to I just can't get over the 'relief' being bandied about ]

get a grip, toog

Could you imagine if you clowns were able to finally win

Apr 23, 2009, 8:38 PM [ in reply to I just can't get over the 'relief' being bandied about ]

a football game, let alone two?

Transparent as usual.

NO! NO! NO!

Apr 23, 2009, 12:21 PM

How dare you muddle things by using facts? You know that'll never go over easy with any coot! But then again, they'll just fall back on their new defense, "Beating Clemson is not as important to us as it is for them to beat us." BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!! Un-freaking-believable!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Could be worse... I could be using the "baseball is not

Apr 23, 2009, 12:25 PM

really important to us anyway" excuse that was being used here a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah, can believe how cootish some folks can get?***

Apr 23, 2009, 12:28 PM

it's still not important to me***

Apr 23, 2009, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Could be worse... I could be using the "baseball is not ]

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

It's all about ROWING!!!***

Apr 23, 2009, 2:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Same here***

Apr 23, 2009, 7:54 PM [ in reply to it's still not important to me*** ]

Baseball really doesn't mean squat to me

Apr 23, 2009, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Could be worse... I could be using the "baseball is not ]

But watching you little cooties stamping your feet with the tears streaming down you faces makes me LMAO.

I don't see chicken flags flying during baseball season...

Apr 23, 2009, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Could be worse... I could be using the "baseball is not ]

kind of like early December

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently our board is much better also...

Apr 23, 2009, 1:23 PM

...since Toogie spends so much time over here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is. No argument from me there.***

Apr 23, 2009, 1:26 PM

depends on what you mean by "better" FGF and GCN

Apr 23, 2009, 2:22 PM

are funnier.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic