Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,291

Clemson Nation

Jan 15, 2009, 7:03 PM

Folks, I know there are those who have questioned our Oline, coaching staff, and the decision by the administration to hire Dabo Swinney. Heck I was one of those people, and we are all entitled to our opinions.

Enough is enough though, let the infighting end.

A MAN just turned down MILLIONS of dollars, because he believes in Coach Swinney, the coaching staff, and everyone on this team. I believe its time we as a fanbase should do the same.

It's time to come together as ONE CLEMSON!

Flame Away!

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree 100%***

Jan 15, 2009, 7:04 PM

Good Post!

Jan 15, 2009, 7:08 PM

CJ coming back...should be a sign to them all...."I believe in what Coach Swinney is doing, to the point I am risking millions of dollars possibly, to participate on that ride..."

don't see how there could be a TRUE Clemson fan out there today, that when they see the presser does not get a lump in their throat....

we as fans have to get "ALL IN" also!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Nation

Jan 15, 2009, 7:09 PM

Very,very well said. CLEMSON NATION needs to be loud and proud in Littlejohn Saturday. Go Tigers!

We are proud no one on here

Jan 15, 2009, 7:14 PM

isnt proud of Clemson.....otherwise we wouldnt be on some random clemson board every spare minute to find out what is new

Jan 15, 2009, 7:10 PM

Thanks for putting where it will do the most good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Great post!***

Jan 15, 2009, 7:11 PM

Jan 15, 2009, 7:18 PM

AMEN...BROTHER

Preach It

GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Amen Brother Amen***

Jan 15, 2009, 7:20 PM

Hereafter Known as SPILLER Nation !!!!!!

Jan 15, 2009, 7:24 PM

be happy people

null

Preaching to the choir here! Never been anything but ALL IN!***

Jan 15, 2009, 7:42 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, agree!***

Jan 15, 2009, 8:01 PM

Re: Clemson Nation//Sorry but ,most of these so called fans.

Jan 15, 2009, 8:14 PM

stay on T-Net just looking for a reason to chew you up and spit you out.Im old school,and my definition of a team or fans of the same.Would mean all in together as a whole.Not on here,and the reason i say this is because.I have never in my life took typing in high school.And i had never touched a computor in my life until two years ago.And i also have been out of high school since 1970.Every day,i get disrespected over my typing skills.And every single day,i get dis respected over my gramar,and if i forgot how to spell a word or,if i don't put a punuation mark in the right place.Most of these people just set back like a snake in the grass and wait for older folks like me,to make a mistake.And im sure its all about their up bringing.My mother would have beat the skin off me if she was to find out that,i blatingly disrespecked some one for the fun of it.when my membership is up,i'll never come to this site ever again.i'll order the mags and continue to go to the games.This site is for the know it alls,and im far from that.So as far as im concerned at the age of going on 57,i don't need all the b/s and the disrespect i recieve from this site.So my friend,whether you are right or wrong,you problely get FLAMED out.this site does'nt have a clue about helping one another nor do they have a clue of what a team really is.Good luck to all,even to all the very disrespectful ones.i can and will live out the little life i do have with out you.All that is left to say is,I have for a very long time loved being a clemson fan,and that will never for the rest of my life change.
GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but it goes beyond here..we are a smug, sound bite society***

Jan 15, 2009, 10:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Amen to that!***

Jan 15, 2009, 9:21 PM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,291
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic