Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bowden by the numbers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 615

Bowden by the numbers

Aug 31, 2008, 10:47 AM

OK here we go again.....We have the fastest ship, piloted by a BLIND Arrogant Captain. Below is Bowden by the numbers.
Have any of you noticed where allot of Bowden's past assistant coaches are now ?

Coach Rich MICHIGAN Head Coach--He should be our Head coach by now.

Coach Herring- DALLAS COWBOYS--Linebackers coach (I still think that Coach Vic is the man that WILL get the defense on track)

Coach O'Cain --QB Coach at VA Tech

Coach Stock --Head coach @ MTSU

At what point does everyone admit that Bowden was not and may never be ready to be a Head Coach at a major program ?
A recruiting coordinator maybe, yes. Head Coach hell no.
When Coach Rich left, our offense left with him.
Does anyone think that almost any coach in the USA with this many weapons could not win 7-9 per year and then loose a bowl game to an Auburn or Kentucky.

A few FACTS below:
(3) Bowls wins since 1999: LaTech, Tenn, Colorado. The only bowl win that was impressive was the Tenn win. Go to all of them or spin it as being eligible OK....you have to WIN them to count them.

Highest finish since 1999: #14 coaches poll 2000 (eight years ago)

Records against a few opponents since 1999:
0-3 against BC
0-2 against UGA (this hurts)
4-5 against FLA ST
4-5 against GA Tech (this hurts)
5-4 against MARY (not impressive)
3-3 against VA
0-4 against VA TECH
0-1 against KENTUCKY
7-2 against the Gamecocks (this one IS the only reason he still has his job)(if Bowden's record against the #### was below .500 he would already be gone)sad but true.

With the MONEY, FAN SUPPORT and arguably SOFT schedule. We should finish in the TOP 10 three out of every four years. We should compete for the ACC every other year or so. We should play for the National championship every 8-10 years at least. We should be able to win a National Championship EVERY 10-15 years at a minimum.

I believe that the FANS, IPTAY and PARENTS are doing their job now it is #### WELL TIME for the Athletic Department to give us what we are here to support.
A WINNING PROGRAM that does NOT get punked ON A REGULAR BASIS on NATIONAL TV. Our record at The Valley with any coach in the captain's chair should be .850 or better. This is why I can not talk for days after leaving my voice and my MONEY in the Valley..I DID MY PART. Tommy can not or will not do his part.

We all must quit drinking out of the same Kool-Aid container that WE ALL accuse the ##### from drinking from.

WE HAVE WASTED (10) years......When is ENOUGH really ENOUGH.

Tommy made a call to TDP before the Bowl game last year and held CU Football HOSTAGE for HIS OWN gain. He was successful. I am a Manager in everyday life and if I had a guy do the same I would have said "look hear, you still have one more game that you MUST win", "you already have a contract, now honor it", "if you can beat Auburn on New Year's Eve on national TV, then I will LET you talk to me on January 15th"....not a #### minute before. Tommy should have been told at that point "if you MUST have an answer right now the answer is NO"...."Clemson University WILL NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE BY YOU". No one really wants to admit it but we really should have lost to the Gamecocks last year. Once again Tommy used an emotional win against a BAD Gamecock team for his own financial / egotistical gain......It really makes me want to puke when a reporter ask the 10th year coach of these Clemson Tigers a simple question an his reply is a very arrogant "well I really do not know, Tim could you look into that"? The people and the fans can answer more questions about these Clemson Tigers than the Captain of the Ship......

GO TIGERS......Motivate yourselves because Tommy says that is YOUR JOB.

GO TIGERS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

generated by sloganizer.net

Amen, brotha!! Preach it!***

Aug 31, 2008, 10:53 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's Sunday

Aug 31, 2008, 10:53 AM

PREACH !!!

Tommy made a call to TDP before the Bowl game last year and held CU Football HOSTAGE for HIS OWN gain. He was successful. I am a Manager in everyday life and if I had a guy do the same I would have said "look hear, you still have one more game that you MUST win", "you already have a contract, now honor it", "if you can beat Auburn on New Year's Eve on national TV, then I will LET you talk to me on January 15th"....not a #### minute before. Tommy should have been told at that point "if you MUST have an answer right now the answer is NO"...."Clemson University WILL NOT BE HELD HOSTAGE BY YOU". No one really wants to admit it but we really should have lost to the Gamecocks last year. Once again Tommy used an emotional win against a BAD Gamecock team for his own financial / egotistical gain......It really makes me want to puke when a reporter ask the 10th year coach of these Clemson Tigers a simple question an his reply is a very arrogant "well I really do not know, Tim could you look into that"? The people and the fans can answer more questions about these Clemson Tigers than the Captain of the Ship......

my sentiments exactly.
http://tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=577812&messageID=6427781#6427781

Bowden was playing poker while TDP was playing checkers.

HOF***

Aug 31, 2008, 10:55 AM

Post this every day until something happens!***

Aug 31, 2008, 11:03 AM

Plain and simple..We are F#@%ed!!!!!***

Aug 31, 2008, 11:08 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 615