Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I were sitting on the other side of the fence today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 677

If I were sitting on the other side of the fence today

Nov 18, 2004, 12:55 PM

as a Shamecock fan I would laugh. You guys are obsessed with a losing program. You guys have talked about nothing more today and Steve and the Gamecocks. That's pathetic. Are you wearing Orange Saturday? Do you love the Tigers? Enough already. Enough with the Steve talk and talk about USC. We need to improve and have enough to worry about on our side of the fence like getting some offense to the game or not making dumb mistakes in the kicking game.

This is Clemson. The home of National Champions, the home of the Tigers. We've had more success in one year than they've had in their program. Are you like me that you get goose bumps they get off the bus? Do you love to hear the band playing Tiger rag under the stadium when they come around? Do you love to see the Gamecocks humiliated? Did you as a kid look at the players as gods?
Did you sit stunned the day Danny was let go? The Tigers will rise again no matter who the coach is in Columbia, or Athens, or in Talahasee for that matter.

Enough is enough. No more. This is the week of the greatest game of the year.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hall of Fame worthy!!!***

Nov 18, 2004, 12:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's right! Spot the d a m n visor! Errr, I mean ball!***

Nov 18, 2004, 12:57 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach on Brother!***

Whenever we learn to compare ourselves...

to programs like Miami, FSU, So Cal, Mich, we will be great comparing ourselves to USuC is like comparing Clemson with Wake Forest or Kentucky and sets us up for mediocrity.

THANK YOU!!! NO MORE VISOR-BOY POSTS PLEASE!!!!........

Nov 18, 2004, 1:01 PM

My goodness.....we are playing our rival on Saturday and all anyone wants to talk about is them and their coaching situation. Who cares who they hire....it will just be the next in a long line of USC coaches who lose to clemson and end their careers in Columbia as LOSERS!!!

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT THE HELL OUT OF USC SATURDAY!!!

Take this one to the HOF!***

Nov 18, 2004, 1:02 PM

What's the shelf life on an National Championship?

Nov 18, 2004, 1:02 PM

Because according to the way some posters act, you all are STILL the defending National Champs. Nothing since 1981 (save 63-17) has mattered, right?

Regarding the shelf life of a national title...

Nov 18, 2004, 1:03 PM

USC fans:

#1. Will never know.
#2. Cannot count that high.

That's the GOOD part! They NEVER go away!***

Nov 18, 2004, 1:09 PM [ in reply to What's the shelf life on an National Championship? ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since 1981...

Nov 18, 2004, 1:11 PM [ in reply to What's the shelf life on an National Championship? ]

16-6-1.

It's the same as the shelf life....

Nov 18, 2004, 1:14 PM [ in reply to What's the shelf life on an National Championship? ]

of having an overall LOSING record in football.

It's last a looooooooooong time!

Point!!!*******

Nov 18, 2004, 1:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Replies: 12
| visibility 677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic